Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

Default Is a cheap deep fryer a good idea?

I don't fry foods because I don't like the oily film that gets all over
the kitchen.

Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
good useful kitchen item?

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

James wrote:
> I don't fry foods because I don't like the oily film that gets all over
> the kitchen.
>
> Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
> good useful kitchen item?

If you don't fry foods why bother buying something just because it's
cheap? And to avoid the "oily film"...fry outside, instead. You
probably have an outlet on your patio, right? And I have a burner on
my gas barbeque that would handle a 2 quart pan with a basket, that's
definitely cheaper than an electric gizmo. My "current" deep fryer is
an ancient Sunbeam electric saucepan (complete with the requisite years
of glaze inside) that someone gave me while clearing out their garage.
Works fine...but I do take it outside to use it..mostly because I like
to deep fry shrimp and the smell lingers forever.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"James" > wrote:

> I don't fry foods because I don't like the oily film that gets all over
> the kitchen.
>
> Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
> good useful kitchen item?

YES!!!!!!!

I paid $20.00 for a 4 cup "fry daddy".

I have no regrets...

I use it on the stove top and use a splatter screen over it as needed.
I also turn on the stove hood when I'm using it.

Deep frying is a very fast way of cooking many items and if used right,
does not have to create "greasy" food.

Like I said above, I have no regrets. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

James wrote:
> I don't fry foods because I don't like the oily film that gets all over
> the kitchen.

Turn on your exhaust fan or fry outdoors.

> Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
> good useful kitchen item?

You very likely already own a small heavy pot you can use to
occasionally deep fry... it's pretty dumb to pay any amount for
something you don't need.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> James wrote:
> > I don't fry foods because I don't like the oily film that gets all over
> > the kitchen.

> Turn on your exhaust fan or fry outdoors.
>
> > Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
> > good useful kitchen item?

> You very likely already own a small heavy pot you can use to
> occasionally deep fry... it's pretty dumb to pay any amount for
> something you don't need.

Once you have tried a low volume deep fryer, you will never go back to
using a pan to "attempt" to deep fry.

There is no comparison.

Trying to pretend to "deep fry" in a pan is a serious pain in the ass.
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

Me? I wudn't want one even if free.
Big storage problem.
Getting rid of all that oil.
BUYING all that oil.
Not good for ya.
Safety factor of that hot oil around.

Have I talked you out of it yet? : ))

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

> I don't fry foods because I don't like the oily film that gets all over
> the kitchen.
>
> Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
> good useful kitchen item?

IMHO the less expensive deep fryers are messy (I used to have a Fry Daddy).
I have the type that doesn't smell up the house from frying or splatter
grease. However, it's not cheap, but I do like it.

http://tinyurl.com/yaydzl

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"val189" > wrote:

> Me? I wudn't want one even if free.
> Big storage problem.
> Getting rid of all that oil.
> BUYING all that oil.
> Not good for ya.
> Safety factor of that hot oil around.
>
> Have I talked you out of it yet? : ))

Mine holds 4 measly cups...

Not a significant amount of oil.

And, believe it or not, deep frying can be "low fat".
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

ups.com...
:
: Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
: good useful kitchen item?
:

Think of the health benefits of NOT deep frying. Expand your cooking
experience to other foods that don't call for a deep fryer. Saves money,
saves your health. I would never own a single use deep fryer, storage and
expense and minimal usage here would stop me from such a purchase, cheap or
not.
~KK in BC~

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> In article . com>,
> "Sheldon" > wrote:
>
> > James wrote:
> > > I don't fry foods because I don't like the oily film that gets all over
> > > the kitchen.

> > Turn on your exhaust fan or fry outdoors.
> >
> > > Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
> > > good useful kitchen item?

> > You very likely already own a small heavy pot you can use to
> > occasionally deep fry... it's pretty dumb to pay any amount for
> > something you don't need.

> Once you have tried a low volume deep fryer, you will never go back to
> using a pan to "attempt" to deep fry.
>
> There is no comparison.
>
> Trying to pretend to "deep fry" in a pan is a serious pain in the ass.

Now you're being really stupid... there is no difference whatsoever
with deep frying in an ordinary pot on the stove and with one of those
toys r us fryers, 'cept that even the lowest grade stove will have a
quicker recovery rate.

Sheldon

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

James > wrote:

> I don't fry foods because I don't like the
> oily film that gets all over the kitchen.

> Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30.
> Anyone think it's a good useful kitchen item?

I have a couple, dont us them anymore, just because I dont deep fry anymore.

Not a particularly healthy way to cook.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

Ward Abbott > wrote
> James > wrote

>> I don't fry foods because I don't like
>> the oily film that gets all over the kitchen.

>> Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30.
>> Anyone think it's a good useful kitchen item?

> Look....we are talking CONSUMERS FRUGAL LIVING here.

Wrong again.

> Why buy a single use appliance that you might use a couple of times....
> and then the damn thing will probably break and you will throw it away.

Anyone with a clue buys one that doesnt break.

> Buy a multi use vessel.

No thanks, I prefer to leave the fat in the single use
appliance so I dont have to clean it after every use.

> My Lodge cast iron Dutch oven has been
> in the kitchen for thirty years and still going.

And you've had to put a lot of time into cleaning it over that time.

No thanks.

> We deep fry....make stews.....take it camping......saute...
> fried chicken......the list is endless and it has to be the most
> economical piece of kitchen equipment I have ever purchased.

Only if you dont count your time that's wasted cleaning it.

> ....and I forgot...I have even made pineapple
> upside down cake with it while camping!

Makes more sense to take more durable cakes like fruit cake with you.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

In article om>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> > In article . com>,

> > > Turn on your exhaust fan or fry outdoors.

> > > You very likely already own a small heavy pot you can use to
> > > occasionally deep fry... it's pretty dumb to pay any amount for
> > > something you don't need.

> > Once you have tried a low volume deep fryer, you will never go back to
> > using a pan to "attempt" to deep fry.
> >
> > There is no comparison.
> >
> > Trying to pretend to "deep fry" in a pan is a serious pain in the ass.

> Now you're being really stupid... there is no difference whatsoever
> with deep frying in an ordinary pot on the stove and with one of those
> toys r us fryers, 'cept that even the lowest grade stove will have a
> quicker recovery rate.
>
> Sheldon

Don't knock one until you've tried one dear. :-)

I _have_ tried frying in a pan.

It's a pain in the ass compared to using the Fry Daddy!

If nothing else, it's a helluva lot easier to control the temperature.
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Rod Speed" > wrote:

> James > wrote:
>
> > I don't fry foods because I don't like the
> > oily film that gets all over the kitchen.

> > Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30.
> > Anyone think it's a good useful kitchen item?

> I have a couple, dont us them anymore, just because I dont deep fry anymore.
>
> Not a particularly healthy way to cook.

Depends on _what_ you cook and _how_ you cook it!

Try bacon in a deep fryer sometime, if you cook bacon that is. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Rod Speed" > wrote:

> > Why buy a single use appliance that you might use a couple of times....
> > and then the damn thing will probably break and you will throw it away.

> Anyone with a clue buys one that doesnt break.

Agreed.

> > Buy a multi use vessel.

> No thanks, I prefer to leave the fat in the single use
> appliance so I dont have to clean it after every use.

The larger deep fryers with a temp control and lid can be used for other
cooking. I have a friend at work that uses hers to make soup and other
stuff. She does more than just fry in it. :-)

If it was not such a large capacity, I'd consider getting one.
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> In article >,
> "Rod Speed" > wrote:
>

>>> Why buy a single use appliance that you might use a couple of times....
>>> and then the damn thing will probably break and you will throw it away.
>>>

>> Anyone with a clue buys one that doesnt break.
>>

> Agreed.
>

>>> Buy a multi use vessel.
>>>

>> No thanks, I prefer to leave the fat in the single use
>> appliance so I dont have to clean it after every use.
>>

> The larger deep fryers with a temp control and lid can be used for other
> cooking. I have a friend at work that uses hers to make soup and other
> stuff. She does more than just fry in it. :-)
>
> If it was not such a large capacity, I'd consider getting one.

This is a timely thread for me as I've been toying with the idea of
getting one for Buffalo wings. Any brand recommendations? I'm not fond
of cheap junk myself.

JD
Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote
> Rod Speed > wrote
>> James > wrote

>>> I don't fry foods because I don't like the
>>> oily film that gets all over the kitchen.

>>> Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30.
>>> Anyone think it's a good useful kitchen item?

>> I have a couple, dont us them anymore,
>> just because I dont deep fry anymore.

>> Not a particularly healthy way to cook.

> Depends on _what_ you cook and _how_ you cook it!

Nope. Even the best way has much healthier alternatives.

> Try bacon in a deep fryer sometime, if you cook bacon that is. ;-)

I dont.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

James wrote:
> I don't fry foods because I don't like the oily film that gets all over
> the kitchen.

> Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
> good useful kitchen item?

It's not a good idea to deep fry because of safety issues like fires
and burns.

If the oil isn't reused, it can be expensive. And, if it is reused,
unhealthy byproducts can build up in the oil.

--
Ron

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

James wrote:
> I don't fry foods because I don't like the oily film that gets all over
> the kitchen.

i moved mine outside and put it on one of the grill's side shelves.
theres an outlet nearby.

> Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
> good useful kitchen item?

sure, for things thatjust taste best fried, like french fries and onion
rings. cut up and fry corn tortills, make your own corn chips!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 20, 8:47 am, jay > wrote:
> On 19 Oct 2006 11:52:42 -0700, James wrote:
>
> > I don't fry foods because I don't like the oily film that gets all over
> > the kitchen.

> > Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
> > good useful kitchen item?I don't but if you want one..get one. Some people like table top cooking

> appliances..I don't. There are those who have the bread machine, fry
> daddy, electric skillet, dehydrator, toaster oven, popcorn popper and on
> and on and love them. I have a good stove and oven and several outdoor
> grills/pits that I use with traditional cookware.
>
> For frying I use a saucepan on the stove top.

The single bennefit to the single use items over rangetop cooking, that
many folks don't want to recognize, is the thermostatic control. You
can set it to the same spot each time and get the amount you want.
Vessel size and material is standardized. The machine makes the
adjustments you'd have to on a range. This sort of closed loop control
improves the success rate for people who otherwise aren't so inclined
to hover over a pot tweaking the knobs. And no, despite what you're
thinking, you can't just say, "well then they shouldn't be cooking."

Greg Zywicki

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

In article <4ZWZg.7140$IW6.6802@trndny01>, JD >
wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> >> Anyone with a clue buys one that doesnt break.
> >>

> > Agreed.

> >> No thanks, I prefer to leave the fat in the single use
> >> appliance so I dont have to clean it after every use.
> >>

> > The larger deep fryers with a temp control and lid can be used for other
> > cooking. I have a friend at work that uses hers to make soup and other
> > stuff. She does more than just fry in it. :-)
> >
> > If it was not such a large capacity, I'd consider getting one.
> >

> This is a timely thread for me as I've been toying with the idea of
> getting one for Buffalo wings. Any brand recommendations? I'm not fond
> of cheap junk myself.
>
> JD

Jess' said that the one she has is the deluxe Presto Fry Daddy.
Glass lid and temp. control.

Like I said, she uses it as an electric cooker as well as a deep fryer.

She got it at Wal-mart and said it was not expensive but I've not
actually priced them.
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

Ron Peterson wrote:
> James wrote:
> > I don't fry foods because I don't like the oily film that gets all over
> > the kitchen.

> > Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
> > good useful kitchen item?

> It's not a good idea to deep fry because of safety issues like fires
> and burns.
>
> If the oil isn't reused, it can be expensive. And, if it is reused,
> unhealthy byproducts can build up in the oil.
>
> --
> Ron

What kind of unhealthy byproducts? Do you have any references we can
see regarding the claim? I tend to reuse about 3-4 times before
ditching it; I filter before putting it into my refrigerator in an
air-tight container.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> >Ron Peterson wrote:

> >> It's not a good idea to deep fry because of safety issues like fires
> >> and burns.
> >>
> >> If the oil isn't reused, it can be expensive. And, if it is reused,
> >> unhealthy byproducts can build up in the oil.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Ron

> >What kind of unhealthy byproducts? Do you have any references we can
> >see regarding the claim? I tend to reuse about 3-4 times before
> >ditching it; I filter before putting it into my refrigerator in an
> >air-tight container.

> The bakery I worked at only changed the oil once a year!

When I worked for a fastfood/fish place we would "replenish" the oil
that burned off using big chunks of shortening (it was the late 70's,
we didn't know better about trans fats and such). But the oil was also
filtered nightly using a big pump machine and the oil went through a
paper filter plus added some powder to the oil. Not sure what the
powder was..I'd know now if I saw the bag. But I don't recall ever
"draining/dumping" the oil at all.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

> Ron Peterson wrote:
> > James wrote:
> > > I don't fry foods because I don't like the oily film that gets all

over
> > > the kitchen.

> > > Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
> > > good useful kitchen item?

> > It's not a good idea to deep fry because of safety issues like fires
> > and burns.
> >
> > If the oil isn't reused, it can be expensive. And, if it is reused,
> > unhealthy byproducts can build up in the oil.
> >
> > --
> > Ron

> What kind of unhealthy byproducts? Do you have any references we can
> see regarding the claim? I tend to reuse about 3-4 times before
> ditching it; I filter before putting it into my refrigerator in an
> air-tight container.

That answer from Ron surprised me too. I would like to see references about
this and also about "safety issues like fires and burns". I wouldn't think
that should be an issue if you properly follow recommended precautions.

I re-use oil (like you) 3-4 times or maybe more depending on what I've
fried. Interesting reading on this subject and many others is "How to Read
a French Fry: And Other Stories of Intriguing Kitchen Science" by Russ
Parsons".

Chris in Pearland, TX

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

> The bakery I worked at only changed the oil once a year!

As a teen, a friend worked at a donut shop in town. They'd pour the used
grease through a hole in the wall that, esentially, fed the entire
underground rat population.

TRUE.

Andy
Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> Ron Peterson wrote:

> > If the oil isn't reused, it can be expensive. And, if it is reused,
> > unhealthy byproducts can build up in the oil.

> What kind of unhealthy byproducts? Do you have any references we can
> see regarding the claim? I tend to reuse about 3-4 times before
> ditching it; I filter before putting it into my refrigerator in an
> air-tight container.

A google search revealed the following:
"In the present investigation, high resolution nuclear magnetic
resonance (NMR) proton and carbon spectra were used to non-invasively
measure the degradation of frying oil caused by heating. Fresh and aged
canola oil samples were analyzed by NMR proton and carbon spectra.
Canola oil was heated to 180 °C while exposing to (1)air and (2) air
and water steam and stirred constantly. The NMR proton spectrum showed
that no aldehydes (n-alkanals and branched alkenals) were presented in
fresh canola oil, but they appeared after 4 hours of heating. They
reached a maximum (1.35%) after 24 hours in air degraded oil and
reached a maximum (1.45%) after 36 hours in air and water steam
degraded oil. Aldehydes are of concern because they exert a range of
negative toxicological effects. The carbon spectrum of fresh canola oil
is mainly triacylglycerides. However, in canola oil that was heated for
4 hours two noticeable changes occurred. First, oxidation increased oil
saturation level with selectivity towards n-3 double bonds and these
reduced fatty acids were then converted into aldehydes. Second,
triacylglycerides were broken down into free fatty acids and mono- and
di-acylglycerides via hydrolysis. Canola oil heated while exposed to
air degraded faster than exposed to air and water steam. These results
illustrate the capability of NMR to noninvasively quantify oil
degradation and the by-products formed during the frying process."

--
Ron

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

Ron Peterson wrote:

> A google search revealed the following: .... snip

Thanx, but that bit has no practical relevance whatsoever. Whatever minute
degradation or toxicity elements may or may not exist is undefined as to
systemic effects in human nutrition and health. Exposure to oxygen, without
the introduction of heat, will degrade oil that simply sits in a container
waiting to be used.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

Chris Marksberry wrote:
> > Ron Peterson wrote:

> > > It's not a good idea to deep fry because of safety issues like fires
> > > and burns.

> That answer from Ron surprised me too. I would like to see references about
> this and also about "safety issues like fires and burns". I wouldn't think
> that should be an issue if you properly follow recommended precautions.

http://www.monash.edu.au/muarc/VISU/hazard/haz57.pdf mentions some of
the burn possiblities and in addition the fire hazard from heated oil.

--
Ron

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

Ron Peterson wrote:

> Chris Marksberry wrote:

>> That answer from Ron surprised me too. I would like to see
>> references about this and also about "safety issues like fires and
>> burns". I wouldn't think that should be an issue if you properly
>> follow recommended precautions.

> http://www.monash.edu.au/muarc/VISU/hazard/haz57.pdf mentions some of
> the burn possiblities and in addition the fire hazard from heated oil.

I think the surprise to your response has nothing to do with a deep fryer
having the potential to cause burns; it has to do with your blanket
condemnation and instruction that "it is not a good idea to deep fry". OF
COURSE it is perfectly ok for folks to deep fry at home. As with any
potential risk it is assumed that those doing the deep frying will
understand HOW to do it safely at home prior to frying a frenched 'tater.

Sure, there are numbnuts in abundance. Some of these thumb-sucking droolers
may even injure themselves or their homes due to an inability to minimally
grasp the concept of common sense, much less the ability, it seems, to read
the instructions.

The fact that Darwin may be at work is hardly a reason to proclaim a blanket
indictment on a fairly safe method of cooking. Most made-for-home-use deep
fryers, with minimal regard to care, will work very well with minimal - if
any - risk to the user or to the user's environment.

As a side note here, I must confess a certain anticipatory thrill as we near
the official opening of "Turkey Fryer Season". The notion of high-btu output
open burners -- topped with a container holding five or more gallons of hot
oil -- all shakily perched on a wooden deck just feet from a house, is fun
just waiting to happen. No one ever gets hurt, 'cause the fool-o'-the-house
tends to be MIA when the overfilled oil-pot begins to boil over and drips
into the open flames of the turkey fryer. I jus' love stupidity in action.

BTW, if we were to take your url pdf as rationale to not deep fry at home,
then we should skip hot showers. After all, hot water was the primary burn
risk -- via scalding -- that your link covered.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

In article om>,
"Ron Peterson" > wrote:

<snipped>
> Canola oil was heated to 180 °C while exposing to (1)air and (2) air
> and water steam and stirred constantly. The NMR proton spectrum showed
> that no aldehydes (n-alkanals and branched alkenals) were presented in
> fresh canola oil, but they appeared after 4 hours of heating. They
> reached a maximum (1.35%) after 24 hours in air degraded oil and
> reached a maximum (1.45%) after 36 hours in air and water steam
> degraded oil. Aldehydes are of concern because they exert a range of
> negative toxicological effects. The carbon spectrum of fresh canola oil

> Ron

If you are that worried about a small amount of Aldehydes, I hope you
don't drink wine...... or some other hard liquors.

Oh, and who the hell uses Canola to deep fry??? YUCK!

I use peanut oil.
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"Ron Peterson" > wrote:

> Chris Marksberry wrote:

> > That answer from Ron surprised me too. I would like to see references about
> > this and also about "safety issues like fires and burns". I wouldn't think
> > that should be an issue if you properly follow recommended precautions.

> http://www.monash.edu.au/muarc/VISU/hazard/haz57.pdf mentions some of
> the burn possiblities and in addition the fire hazard from heated oil.

There is no more fire/burn danger from a deep fryer than there is any
other cooking method. ;-)

Hopefully, morons stay OUT of the kitchen!
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Dave Bugg" > wrote:

> BTW, if we were to take your url pdf as rationale to not deep fry at home,
> then we should skip hot showers. After all, hot water was the primary burn
> risk -- via scalding -- that your link covered.
> --
> Dave
> www.davebbq.com

Slipping in the bathtub can also kill you...

Oh, and let's not drive cars either!
Auto accidents are one of the more common causes of death in people
under 50.....
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 20, 9:50 am, jay > wrote:
> On 20 Oct 2006 06:23:12 -0700, Zywicki wrote:
>
> > On Oct 20, 8:47 am, jay > wrote:
> >> On 19 Oct 2006 11:52:42 -0700, James wrote:

> > The single bennefit to the single use items over rangetop cooking, that
> > many folks don't want to recognize, is the thermostatic control.

> > This sort of closed loop control
> > improves the success rate for people who otherwise aren't so inclined
> > to hover over a pot tweaking the knobs.

> I fry on a 15k burner full on and control the temperature by adding chilled
> food to the pot or turning the burner off or moving it off flame for a
> moment or two.

Well, I'm glad to see you aren't one of those very fussy, control
minded types then.

Greg Zywicki
recovering very fussy control minded type.

Deep fryer oil [email protected] General Cooking 12 28-10-2009 06:40 PM
Looking for a big Deep Fryer [email protected] General Cooking 17 16-01-2007 11:38 PM
t-fal deep fryer linda dumoulin General Cooking 2 13-04-2005 09:27 PM
Deep Fryer Jimbo Cooking Equipment 0 30-11-2004 01:56 AM
deep fryer PENMART01 General Cooking 11 20-04-2004 06:40 PM