Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking
~KK in BC~ ~KK in BC~ is offline

Default Is a cheap deep fryer a good idea?

"James" > wrote in message
ups.com...
:I don't fry foods because I don't like the oily film that gets all over
: the kitchen.
:
: Cheap electric fryers are on sale as low as $30. Anyone think it's a
: good useful kitchen item?
:

Think of the health benefits of NOT deep frying. Expand your cooking
experience to other foods that don't call for a deep fryer. Saves money,
saves your health. I would never own a single use deep fryer, storage and
expense and minimal usage here would stop me from such a purchase, cheap or
not.
~KK in BC~