Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_7_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_7_] is offline

Default Is a cheap deep fryer a good idea?

In article .com>,
"Ron Peterson" > wrote:

> Chris Marksberry wrote:

> > That answer from Ron surprised me too. I would like to see references about
> > this and also about "safety issues like fires and burns". I wouldn't think
> > that should be an issue if you properly follow recommended precautions.

> http://www.monash.edu.au/muarc/VISU/hazard/haz57.pdf mentions some of
> the burn possiblities and in addition the fire hazard from heated oil.

There is no more fire/burn danger from a deep fryer than there is any
other cooking method. ;-)

Hopefully, morons stay OUT of the kitchen!
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.