Old 17-01-2006, 03:15 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

Default Can we do better?

wrote:

This is why I smear bacon grease on the pimples on my ass.

You're a sick ****.

Old 17-01-2006, 06:26 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:

This is why I smear bacon grease on the pimples on my ass.

This Erikson guy has real problems!

Old 18-01-2006, 01:41 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

wrote:

This is why I eat the infectious waste from hospitals.

You're a sick ****.

Old 18-01-2006, 01:43 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

Nobody likes me because I **** my dead grandmother up the ass.

This Leif Erikson is one sick mother, oops grandmother ****er

Old 18-01-2006, 06:00 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dave

I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
ways it's better
not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
Rick I can just
ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you
reply to
one of my posts or reply to someone who you can swap ideas and
experiences
with then I can read it. Incidentally for someone who wants to swap
ideas and
experiences with like minded people you do so incredibly seldom. :-)

Old 18-01-2006, 09:37 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

Dave wrote:
I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
ways it's better
not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
Rick I can just
ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

That is exactly what I hoped for.

reply to
one of my posts or reply to someone who you can swap ideas and
experiences
with then I can read it. Incidentally for someone who wants to swap
ideas and
experiences with like minded people you do so incredibly seldom. :-)

I did post some ideas and experiences of my own but I got swamped by
meat industry shills who do not wish to allow a dialog along those
lines. Also, I am not near as knowledgeable about animal ethics and
vegetarianism as you are but I am a contributor (minor) to animal
welfare organizations and have learned a lot from their publications.
Under these circumstances, I do what I can to respond to meat industry
shill insults with a minimum amount of effort on my part.

Old 18-01-2006, 09:48 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

wrote
Dave wrote:
I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
ways it's better
not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
Rick I can just
ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

That is exactly what I hoped for.

He's ignoring those posts because he knows that YOU have not contributed
anything worth reading, no insight, no logic, no wit or humor. YOU have
made yourself into the usenet equivalent of a mild rash. Not good, not
useful, not interesting, only mildly annoying.

reply to
one of my posts or reply to someone who you can swap ideas and
experiences
with then I can read it. Incidentally for someone who wants to swap
ideas and
experiences with like minded people you do so incredibly seldom. :-)

I did post some ideas and experiences of my own but I got swamped by
meat industry shills who do not wish to allow a dialog along those
lines.

There are no "meat industry shills" here.

Also, I am not near as knowledgeable about animal ethics and
vegetarianism as you are but I am a contributor (minor) to animal
welfare organizations and have learned a lot from their publications.

Then LEARN about animal ethics, it's not brain surgery, it takes some
thought, honesty and the ability to be self-critical. I contribute to animal
welfare causes also.

Under these circumstances, I do what I can to respond to meat industry
shill insults with a minimum amount of effort on my part.

A minimum amount of effort, that figures...

Old 18-01-2006, 10:20 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Pinnochio Mojo

Hi all. Goto the Glass Onion.

http://glassonions.proboards46.com.

Vegan friendly. You will be glad you did.

Old 19-01-2006, 01:01 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

Dutch wrote:
wrote
Dave wrote:
I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
ways it's better
not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
Rick I can just
ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

That is exactly what I hoped for.

He's ignoring those posts because he knows that YOU have not contributed
anything worth reading, no insight, no logic, no wit or humor. YOU have
made yourself into the usenet equivalent of a mild rash. Not good, not
useful, not interesting, only mildly annoying.

Spoken like a paid meat industry shill.

[...]

There is no need to write anything profound in response to dirt and
forgeries from meat industry shills like you rick and Erikson (very
likely the same person using several aliases). I have one response
fitting your dirt and feed it to you as required. All you need is to
ask for it.

Old 19-01-2006, 04:43 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

wrote in message
oups.com...
Dutch wrote:
wrote
Dave wrote:
I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
ways it's better
not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
Rick I can just
ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

That is exactly what I hoped for.

He's ignoring those posts because he knows that YOU have not contributed
anything worth reading, no insight, no logic, no wit or humor. YOU have
made yourself into the usenet equivalent of a mild rash. Not good, not
useful, not interesting, only mildly annoying.

Spoken like a paid meat industry shill.

There are no "meat industry shills" here. You know it, stop lying.

[...]

You are INCAPABLE of even grasping anything profound, much less writing it.

Old 19-01-2006, 03:42 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dave

wrote:
Dave wrote:
I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
ways it's better
not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
Rick I can just
ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

That is exactly what I hoped for.

What? A reputation as someone whose posts aren't worth reading?

reply to
one of my posts or reply to someone who you can swap ideas and
experiences
with then I can read it. Incidentally for someone who wants to swap
ideas and
experiences with like minded people you do so incredibly seldom. :-)

I did post some ideas and experiences of my own but I got swamped by
meat industry shills

What evidence do you have that they are shills?

who do not wish to allow a dialog along those
lines.

What evidence do you have that they are not interested in
meanigful dialogue? You haven't exactly tried to engage them in such.

Also, I am not near as knowledgeable about animal ethics and
vegetarianism as you are

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

but I am a contributor (minor) to animal
welfare organizations

Good for you.

and have learned a lot from their publications.

Do you trust these organisations to give complete, accurate
and unbiased information?

Under these circumstances, I do what I can to respond to meat industry
shill insults with a minimum amount of effort on my part.

Why do you need to respond at all? If you are only interested in
sharing ideas and experiences with like minded people why don't you
ignore Dutch, Rick and Leif altogether and focus your attentions on
Pearl, Derek, Glorfindel, Beach Runner, Ron and Steve?

Old 20-01-2006, 01:07 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

Dutch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Dutch wrote:
wrote
Dave wrote:
I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
ways it's better
not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
Rick I can just
ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

That is exactly what I hoped for.

He's ignoring those posts because he knows that YOU have not contributed
anything worth reading, no insight, no logic, no wit or humor. YOU have
made yourself into the usenet equivalent of a mild rash. Not good, not
useful, not interesting, only mildly annoying.

Spoken like a paid meat industry shill.

There are no "meat industry shills" here. You know it, stop lying.

Did anyone would expect a meat industry shill like you to admit it?

Old 20-01-2006, 01:22 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

Dave wrote:
wrote:
Dave wrote:
I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
ways it's better
not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
Rick I can just
ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

That is exactly what I hoped for.

What? A reputation as someone whose posts aren't worth reading?

Why would you want to read my exchanges of insults with meant industry
shills especially I repost the same and I might say very appropriate
response to them?

reply to
one of my posts or reply to someone who you can swap ideas and
experiences
with then I can read it. Incidentally for someone who wants to swap
ideas and
experiences with like minded people you do so incredibly seldom. :-)

I did post some ideas and experiences of my own but I got swamped by
meat industry shills

What evidence do you have that they are shills?

Why would anyone other than meat industry shills come to
"alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian" and insult people for their concerns
for the cruel and unsanitary practices of meat industry?

who do not wish to allow a dialog along those
lines.

What evidence do you have that they are not interested in
meanigful dialogue? You haven't exactly tried to engage them in such.

They responded with insults to my very first post and that is what I
see them doing to others who have expressed concerns for the cruel and
unsanitary practices of meat industry.

Also, I am not near as knowledgeable about animal ethics and
vegetarianism as you are

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

How is that?

but I am a contributor (minor) to animal
welfare organizations

Good for you.

and have learned a lot from their publications.

Do you trust these organisations to give complete, accurate
and unbiased information?

They document their reports and support them with photos and videos.

Under these circumstances, I do what I can to respond to meat industry
shill insults with a minimum amount of effort on my part.

Why do you need to respond at all? If you are only interested in
sharing ideas and experiences with like minded people why don't you
ignore Dutch, Rick and Leif altogether and focus your attentions on
Pearl, Derek, Glorfindel, Beach Runner, Ron and Steve?

Because that would allow them to be insulting without getting an
appropriate response. I just took their (Dutch==Rick==Leif Erikson)
forgeries and turned them back on them. It is all done and all I have
to do is to fire it back when they do dirt. One thing about them Jews,
they got it right about that "eye for an eye" thing.

Old 20-01-2006, 10:28 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

wrote in message
ups.com...
Dutch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Dutch wrote:
wrote

Old 20-01-2006, 07:15 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

Dutch wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Dutch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Dutch wrote:
wrote
Dave wrote:
[...]

Did not expect a meat industry shill like you to admit to it