Old 16-01-2006, 05:40 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Default Can we do better?

Leif Erikson wrote:
Autymn D. C. wrote:
Why doesn't bpgclm back up anything he says?

Because he's a coward and a shitbag.

This is why it is a waste to argue with a shit eating meat industry
shill - just make them eat their dirt

Does he want to make
these imaginary shills eat dirt because he's sick of the dirt he eats
in those grains and greens?

Old 16-01-2006, 10:41 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

This is why it is a waste to argue with shit eating meat industry
shills - just make them eat their dirt

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:

gutless punk and shitbag whined:

Leif Erikson wrote:

gutless punk and shitbag
whined:

Leif Erikson wrote:

Autymn D. C. wrote:

Why doesn't bpgclm back up anything he says?

Because he's a coward and a shitbag.

This is why it is a waste to argue with a shit eating meat industry
shill

You're a coward and a shitbag. You can't defend your
position. A coward, a shitbag and a punk.

This is why it is a waste to argue with shit eating meat industry
shills

You're just gutless, little punk. You can't defend
your position.

Old 16-01-2006, 11:14 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

gutless lying little shitbag blabbered:

This is why I am such a colossal waste of time and resources.

Strangely candid on your part, but helpful.

Old 17-01-2006, 12:55 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson garbage cut...

Old 17-01-2006, 01:16 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

whining liar wrote:

This is why I am universally regarded as a complete shithead.

Right!

Old 17-01-2006, 01:41 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

homo pantywaist chickenshit felcher ronnie hamilton blabbered:
wrote:
This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it

Ask stupid Goober about the e-mail he forged from William Sessions.

No one forged an e-mail from William Sessions.

Old 17-01-2006, 09:09 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

wrote
This is why I am a gutless punk and shitbag

Good point, I'll second that.

Old 17-01-2006, 04:14 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

wrote:
This is why I jerk off in the mouths of frogs.

Nice.