Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
rick

Default Can we do better?

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> This is why it is a waste to argue with a meat industry shill.
> =======================

Thanks yet again l;oser for proving you cannot refute what i
write, nor defend your ignorant spew.
You're the best thing for anti-veganism to come down the pike in
a long time, killer.

> rick wrote:
>> "penny" > wrote in message
>> > Never be afraid to do what's right especially if the well
>> > being
>> > of a person or animal is at stake.

>> ==============================
>> Ah, nice feel good statements that mean nothing from a
>> hypocrite
>> that can't live up to them. The well being of millions of
>> animals are at stake for power generation and distribution,
>> and
>> communications. Yet here you are, for no more reason than
>> your
>> selfish entertainment, contributing to the unnecessary death
>> and
>> suffering of millions upon millions of animals. Thanks for
>> proving the lack of integrety of veggies everywhere...
>>

>> Society's punishments are small compared to the
>> > wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.

>> =========================
>> You must be in terible pain with all the looking the other way
>> you do, killer.
>>

>> > "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
>> > ink.net...

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

Autymn D. C. wrote:
> Why doesn't bpgclm back up anything he says?

Because he's a coward and a shitbag.

> Does he want to make
> these imaginary shills eat dirt because he's sick of the dirt he eats
> in those grains and greens?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

penny lied:
> Its obvious that you feel threatened and intimidated.

Not in the least.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
rick

"penny" > wrote in message
> Its obvious that you feel threatened and intimidated.

=========================
No, what's obvious is your delsuions and lys. Why is it you
cannot refute what you are told, nor defend the ignorance you
spew?

Carnivores are still
> in the majority

=====================
Which carnivores are those, killer? lions? The last I looked,
there were no carivores on usenet. There are however, as proven
by your inane posts, willfully ignorant veg*n loons posting here
that don't have aclue...

so there's no need to fight back with name calling and
> insults. There must be a more appropriate group for your anger
> issues.

================
There must be an appropriaet place for your ignorance too, yet
here you are, killer.

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>> wrote:

>>> This is why it is a waste to debate meat industry shills

>> No such participants here, liar. There isn't a single
>> opponent of "veganism" participating here who is
>> employed by or has any professional connection to the
>> meat industry. We're attacking "veganism" because it's
>> a bullshit, illogical, irrational belief system.
>>
>> You are a bigoted true-believer in a morally bankrupt,
>> misanthropic food philosophy.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Autymn D. C. wrote:
> > Why doesn't bpgclm back up anything he says?

> Because he's a coward and a shitbag.

This is why it is a waste to argue with a shit eating meat industry
shill - just make them eat their dirt

> > Does he want to make
> > these imaginary shills eat dirt because he's sick of the dirt he eats
> > in those grains and greens?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

gutless lying little shitbag blabbered:

> This is why I am such a colossal waste of time and resources.

Strangely candid on your part, but helpful.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson garbage cut...

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

whining liar wrote:

> This is why I am universally regarded as a complete shithead.

Right!

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

homo pantywaist chickenshit felcher ronnie hamilton blabbered:
> wrote:
> > This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
> > meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it

> Ask stupid Goober about the e-mail he forged from William Sessions.

No one forged an e-mail from William Sessions.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

> wrote
> This is why I am a gutless punk and shitbag

Good point, I'll second that.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:
> homo pantywaist chickenshit felcher ronnie hamilton blabbered:
> > wrote:
> > > This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
> > > meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it

> > Ask stupid Goober about the e-mail he forged from William Sessions.

> No one forged an e-mail from William Sessions.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

This is why it is a waste to argue with Dutch the shit eating

gutless punk and shitbag Dutch wrote:
> > wrote
> > This is why I am a gutless punk and shitbag

> Good point, I'll second that.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

wrote:
> This is why I jerk off in the mouths of frogs.

Nice.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

wrote:

> This is why I smear bacon grease on the pimples on my ass.

You're a sick ****.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:

> This is why I smear bacon grease on the pimples on my ass.

This Erikson guy has real problems!

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

wrote:

> This is why I eat the infectious waste from hospitals.

You're a sick ****.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:

> Nobody likes me because I **** my dead grandmother up the ass.

This Leif Erikson is one sick mother, oops grandmother ****er

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dave

I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
ways it's better
not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
Rick I can just
ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you
reply to
one of my posts or reply to someone who you can swap ideas and
experiences
with then I can read it. Incidentally for someone who wants to swap
ideas and
experiences with like minded people you do so incredibly seldom. :-)

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Dave wrote:
> I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
> ways it's better
> not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
> Rick I can just
> ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

That is exactly what I hoped for.

> reply to
> one of my posts or reply to someone who you can swap ideas and
> experiences
> with then I can read it. Incidentally for someone who wants to swap
> ideas and
> experiences with like minded people you do so incredibly seldom. :-)

I did post some ideas and experiences of my own but I got swamped by
meat industry shills who do not wish to allow a dialog along those
lines. Also, I am not near as knowledgeable about animal ethics and
vegetarianism as you are but I am a contributor (minor) to animal
welfare organizations and have learned a lot from their publications.
Under these circumstances, I do what I can to respond to meat industry
shill insults with a minimum amount of effort on my part.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

> wrote
> Dave wrote:
>> I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
>> ways it's better
>> not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
>> Rick I can just
>> ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

> That is exactly what I hoped for.

He's ignoring those posts because he knows that YOU have not contributed
anything worth reading, no insight, no logic, no wit or humor. YOU have
made yourself into the usenet equivalent of a mild rash. Not good, not
useful, not interesting, only mildly annoying.

>> reply to
>> one of my posts or reply to someone who you can swap ideas and
>> experiences
>> with then I can read it. Incidentally for someone who wants to swap
>> ideas and
>> experiences with like minded people you do so incredibly seldom. :-)

> I did post some ideas and experiences of my own but I got swamped by
> meat industry shills who do not wish to allow a dialog along those
> lines.

There are no "meat industry shills" here.

> Also, I am not near as knowledgeable about animal ethics and
> vegetarianism as you are but I am a contributor (minor) to animal
> welfare organizations and have learned a lot from their publications.

Then LEARN about animal ethics, it's not brain surgery, it takes some
thought, honesty and the ability to be self-critical. I contribute to animal
welfare causes also.

> Under these circumstances, I do what I can to respond to meat industry
> shill insults with a minimum amount of effort on my part.

A minimum amount of effort, that figures...

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Pinnochio Mojo

Hi all. Goto the Glass Onion.

http://glassonions.proboards46.com.

Vegan friendly. You will be glad you did.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Dutch wrote:
> > wrote
> > Dave wrote:
> >> I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
> >> ways it's better
> >> not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
> >> Rick I can just
> >> ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

> > That is exactly what I hoped for.

> He's ignoring those posts because he knows that YOU have not contributed
> anything worth reading, no insight, no logic, no wit or humor. YOU have
> made yourself into the usenet equivalent of a mild rash. Not good, not
> useful, not interesting, only mildly annoying.

Spoken like a paid meat industry shill.

> >> reply to
> >> one of my posts or reply to someone who you can swap ideas and
> >> experiences
> >> with then I can read it. Incidentally for someone who wants to swap
> >> ideas and
> >> experiences with like minded people you do so incredibly seldom. :-)

> > I did post some ideas and experiences of my own but I got swamped by
> > meat industry shills who do not wish to allow a dialog along those
> > lines.

> There are no "meat industry shills" here.

Spoken like a paid meat industry shill.

> > Also, I am not near as knowledgeable about animal ethics and
> > vegetarianism as you are but I am a contributor (minor) to animal
> > welfare organizations and have learned a lot from their publications.

> Then LEARN about animal ethics, it's not brain surgery, it takes some
> thought, honesty and the ability to be self-critical. I contribute to animal
> welfare causes also.
>
> > Under these circumstances, I do what I can to respond to meat industry
> > shill insults with a minimum amount of effort on my part.

> A minimum amount of effort, that figures...

There is no need to write anything profound in response to dirt and
forgeries from meat industry shills like you rick and Erikson (very
likely the same person using several aliases). I have one response
fitting your dirt and feed it to you as required. All you need is to
ask for it.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Dutch wrote:
>> > wrote
>> >
>> > That is exactly what I hoped for.

>> He's ignoring those posts because he knows that YOU have not contributed
>> anything worth reading, no insight, no logic, no wit or humor. YOU have
>> made yourself into the usenet equivalent of a mild rash. Not good, not
>> useful, not interesting, only mildly annoying.

> Spoken like a paid meat industry shill.

There are no "meat industry shills" here. You know it, stop lying.

>> > I did post some ideas and experiences of my own but I got swamped by
>> > meat industry shills who do not wish to allow a dialog along those
>> > lines.

>> There are no "meat industry shills" here.

> Spoken like a paid meat industry shill.

There are no "meat industry shills" here.

>> > Also, I am not near as knowledgeable about animal ethics and
>> > vegetarianism as you are but I am a contributor (minor) to animal
>> > welfare organizations and have learned a lot from their publications.

>> Then LEARN about animal ethics, it's not brain surgery, it takes some
>> thought, honesty and the ability to be self-critical. I contribute to
>> animal
>> welfare causes also.
>>
>> > Under these circumstances, I do what I can to respond to meat industry
>> > shill insults with a minimum amount of effort on my part.

>> A minimum amount of effort, that figures...

> There is no need to write anything profound

You are INCAPABLE of even grasping anything profound, much less writing it.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dave

wrote:
> Dave wrote:
> > I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
> > ways it's better
> > not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
> > Rick I can just
> > ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

> That is exactly what I hoped for.

What? A reputation as someone whose posts aren't worth reading?

> > reply to
> > one of my posts or reply to someone who you can swap ideas and
> > experiences
> > with then I can read it. Incidentally for someone who wants to swap
> > ideas and
> > experiences with like minded people you do so incredibly seldom. :-)

> I did post some ideas and experiences of my own but I got swamped by
> meat industry shills

What evidence do you have that they are shills?

> who do not wish to allow a dialog along those
> lines.

What evidence do you have that they are not interested in
meanigful dialogue? You haven't exactly tried to engage them in such.

> Also, I am not near as knowledgeable about animal ethics and
> vegetarianism as you are

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

> but I am a contributor (minor) to animal
> welfare organizations

Good for you.

> and have learned a lot from their publications.

Do you trust these organisations to give complete, accurate
and unbiased information?

> Under these circumstances, I do what I can to respond to meat industry
> shill insults with a minimum amount of effort on my part.

Why do you need to respond at all? If you are only interested in
sharing ideas and experiences with like minded people why don't you
ignore Dutch, Rick and Leif altogether and focus your attentions on
Pearl, Derek, Glorfindel, Beach Runner, Ron and Steve?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Dutch wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...

> >> He's ignoring those posts because he knows that YOU have not contributed
> >> anything worth reading, no insight, no logic, no wit or humor. YOU have
> >> made yourself into the usenet equivalent of a mild rash. Not good, not
> >> useful, not interesting, only mildly annoying.

> > Spoken like a paid meat industry shill.

> There are no "meat industry shills" here. You know it, stop lying.

Did anyone would expect a meat industry shill like you to admit it?

> >> There are no "meat industry shills" here.

> > Spoken like a paid meat industry shill.

> There are no "meat industry shills" here.

Did anyone would expect a meat industry shill like you to admit it?

> >> Then LEARN about animal ethics, it's not brain surgery, it takes some
> >> thought, honesty and the ability to be self-critical. I contribute to
> >> animal
> >> welfare causes also.

> >> A minimum amount of effort, that figures...

> > There is no need to write anything profound

> You are INCAPABLE of even grasping anything profound, much less writing it.

Spoken like a paid meat industry shill.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Dave wrote:
> wrote:
> > Dave wrote:
> > > I use google too. I just ignore people I don't want to read. In some
> > > ways it's better
> > > not to killfile. For example when I see you reply to Dutch, Leif or
> > > Rick I can just
> > > ignore it because I know it wont be worth reading but when I see you

> > That is exactly what I hoped for.

> What? A reputation as someone whose posts aren't worth reading?

Why would you want to read my exchanges of insults with meant industry
shills especially I repost the same and I might say very appropriate
response to them?

> > > reply to
> > > one of my posts or reply to someone who you can swap ideas and
> > > experiences
> > > with then I can read it. Incidentally for someone who wants to swap
> > > ideas and
> > > experiences with like minded people you do so incredibly seldom. :-)

> > I did post some ideas and experiences of my own but I got swamped by
> > meat industry shills

> What evidence do you have that they are shills?

Why would anyone other than meat industry shills come to
"alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian" and insult people for their concerns
for the cruel and unsanitary practices of meat industry?

> > who do not wish to allow a dialog along those
> > lines.

> What evidence do you have that they are not interested in
> meanigful dialogue? You haven't exactly tried to engage them in such.

They responded with insults to my very first post and that is what I
see them doing to others who have expressed concerns for the cruel and
unsanitary practices of meat industry.

> > Also, I am not near as knowledgeable about animal ethics and
> > vegetarianism as you are

> I wouldn't be so sure of that.

How is that?

> > but I am a contributor (minor) to animal
> > welfare organizations

> Good for you.
>
> > and have learned a lot from their publications.

> Do you trust these organisations to give complete, accurate
> and unbiased information?

They document their reports and support them with photos and videos.

> > Under these circumstances, I do what I can to respond to meat industry
> > shill insults with a minimum amount of effort on my part.

> Why do you need to respond at all? If you are only interested in
> sharing ideas and experiences with like minded people why don't you
> ignore Dutch, Rick and Leif altogether and focus your attentions on
> Pearl, Derek, Glorfindel, Beach Runner, Ron and Steve?

Because that would allow them to be insulting without getting an
appropriate response. I just took their (Dutch==Rick==Leif Erikson)
forgeries and turned them back on them. It is all done and all I have
to do is to fire it back when they do dirt. One thing about them Jews,
they got it right about that "eye for an eye" thing.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Dutch wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>> > Spoken like a paid meat industry shill.

>> There are no "meat industry shills" here. You know it, stop lying.

> Did anyone would expect a meat industry shill like you to admit it?

There are no "meat industry shills" here. You know it, stop lying.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Dutch wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >> oups.com...

> >> There are no "meat industry shills" here. You know it, stop lying.

> > Did anyone would expect a meat industry shill like you to admit it?

> There are no "meat industry shills" here. You know it, stop lying.

Did not expect a meat industry shill like you to admit to it

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

> wrote
> Dutch wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> > Did anyone would expect a meat industry shill like you to admit it?

>> There are no "meat industry shills" here. You know it, stop lying.

> Did not expect a meat industry shill like you to admit to it

There are no "meat industry shills" here. You know it, stop lying.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Dutch wrote:

[cut]

> There are no "meat industry shills" here. You know it, stop lying.

Did not expect a meat industry shill like you to admit to it, stop
shilling

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
shrubkiller

Dutch wrote:
> > wrote
> > This is why I am a gutless punk and shitbag

> Good point, I'll second that.

Atta boy Dutch! Kiss ~jonnie's~ stinky bum right down there near the
brown spot.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
shrubkiller

Dutch wrote:
> > wrote
> >> ups.com...

> >> There are no "meat industry shills" here. You know it, stop lying.

> > Did not expect a meat industry shill like you to admit to it

> There are no "meat industry shills" here. You know it, stop lying.

Only someone trying to hide the fact that there are meat industry
shills operating here *would* say that.