Old 15-01-2006, 04:10 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

Default Can we do better?

"Autymn D. C." wrote
Why doesn't bpgclm back up anything he says?

Because he's an idiot.

Old 15-01-2006, 09:16 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Martin Willett

wrote:
I do not mind making the meat industry shills eat dirt but it gets
boring after a while. It is almost impossible to get into a rational
discourse with the meat industry shills disrupting every thread. Could
someone set up a couple of moderated lists similar to these lists?

I propose:
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian.moderated
alt.food.vegan.moderated

Any ideas?

Where do you get the idea that people who make fun of people with crazy
views need to be paid to do it? If they were paid wouldn't you expect
them to be better at it?

If people really were shills:

shill Slang.
n.

One who poses as a satisfied customer or an enthusiastic gambler to dupe
bystanders into participating in a swindle.

v., shilled, shill·ing, shills.

v.intr.

To act as a shill.
v.tr.
To act as a shill for (a deceitful enterprise).
To lure (a person) into a swindle.

[Perhaps short for shillaber.]

then surely the better strategy would be to have people saying "I
turned vegan for three years and I became anaemic, listless and
impotent" and shit like that.

The whole concept of the "meat industry shill" is the result of rampant
paranoia. If "the meat industry" really did want to do a number on you
then they'd do it a hell of a lot better.

I have never been paid a penny for any of my activities on newsgroups, I
do it all for the love of the sport.

If you want to discuss things where nobody who disagrees is allowed to
voice an opinion there are thousands of possibilities that make more
sense than a newsgroup.

If you did set up a moderated newsgroup you will probably find it very dull.

If some beef baron or hamburger chain wants to put me on the pay-roll
then feel free to contact me via my website.

Oh yeah. I want back-pay.

--
Martin Willett

http://mwillett.org

Old 15-01-2006, 04:48 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
rick

"penny" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Never be afraid to do what's right especially if the well being
of a person or animal is at stake.

==============================
Ah, nice feel good statements that mean nothing from a hypocrite
that can't live up to them. The well being of millions of
animals are at stake for power generation and distribution, and
communications. Yet here you are, for no more reason than your
selfish entertainment, contributing to the unnecessary death and
suffering of millions upon millions of animals. Thanks for
proving the lack of integrety of veggies everywhere...

Society's punishments are small compared to the
wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.

=========================
You must be in terible pain with all the looking the other way
you do, killer.

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Steve wrote:

wrote:

I do not mind making the meat industry shills eat dirt but
it gets
boring after a while. It is almost impossible to get into a
rational
discourse with the meat industry shills disrupting every
thread. Could
someone set up a couple of moderated lists similar to these
lists?

I propose:
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian.moderated
alt.food.vegan.moderated Any ideas?

There are already a plethora of moderated email lists, web
boards, and blogs.

Why not stick around and just use killfiles so you never see
the trolls or their threads again?

Because 'bpgclm', like most "vegans", is a fascist-at-heart.
He has a felt need need to impose his demands on others.

I did that last year and it is like a different group (
alt.food.vegan ).

Filtering out crossposts gets rid of 85% of the drek.

After that filter out about 4-5 individuals will make the
rest of it go away.

You're a fascist shitbag at heart, too.

Old 15-01-2006, 09:01 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Ron

rick wrote:
"penny" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Never be afraid to do what's right especially if the well being
of a person or animal is at stake.

==============================
Ah, nice feel good statements that mean nothing from a hypocrite
that can't live up to them. The well being of millions of
animals are at stake for power generation and distribution, and
communications. Yet here you are, for no more reason than your
selfish entertainment, contributing to the unnecessary death and
suffering of millions upon millions of animals. Thanks for
proving the lack of integrety of veggies everywhere...

all *that* coming from a man who wears a cow udder for a hat.

Old 15-01-2006, 11:22 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

Dutch wrote:
"Autymn D. C." wrote
Why doesn't bpgclm back up anything he says?

Because he's an idiot.

This is why it is a waste to argue with meat industry shill.

Old 15-01-2006, 11:27 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

penny wrote:
Never be afraid to do what's right especially if the well being of a person
or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the
wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.

Your kind of caring people I was hoping to find on this list. The meat
industry shills are intruders and they should start a list;

alt.cruel-to-animals.no-ethics.eat-polluted-meat

Old 16-01-2006, 12:09 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
rick

wrote in message
oups.com...
This is why it is a waste to argue with a meat industry shill.
=======================

Thanks yet again l;oser for proving you cannot refute what i
write, nor defend your ignorant spew.
You're the best thing for anti-veganism to come down the pike in
a long time, killer.

Old 16-01-2006, 03:52 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

Autymn D. C. wrote:
Why doesn't bpgclm back up anything he says?

Because he's a coward and a shitbag.

Does he want to make
these imaginary shills eat dirt because he's sick of the dirt he eats
in those grains and greens?

Old 16-01-2006, 04:25 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

penny lied:
Its obvious that you feel threatened and intimidated.

Not in the least.
Old 16-01-2006, 04:31 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
rick

"penny" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Its obvious that you feel threatened and intimidated.

=========================
No, what's obvious is your delsuions and lys. Why is it you
cannot refute what you are told, nor defend the ignorance you
spew?

Carnivores are still
in the majority

=====================
Which carnivores are those, killer? lions? The last I looked,
there were no carivores on usenet. There are however, as proven
by your inane posts, willfully ignorant veg*n loons posting here
that don't have aclue...

so there's no need to fight back with name calling and
insults. There must be a more appropriate group for your anger
issues.

================
There must be an appropriaet place for your ignorance too, yet
here you are, killer.

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote:

Leif Erikson wrote:

congenital liar and coward lied:

Leif Erikson wrote:

cut...

How much do

Another pusillanimous whiff-off from a congenital liar.

This is why it is a waste to debate meat industry shills

No such participants here, liar. There isn't a single
opponent of "veganism" participating here who is
employed by or has any professional connection to the
meat industry. We're attacking "veganism" because it's
a bullshit, illogical, irrational belief system.

You are a bigoted true-believer in a morally bankrupt,
misanthropic food philosophy.