Old 03-09-2012, 08:11 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Favorite green type salads?

"Billy" wrote in message

Salads (lettuce) from the garden have flavor, and texture, and aren't
difficult to grow.

No but as a person who has grown them in the pazt I do know that it is
somewhat difficult to get the right amount of the greens. Not only do you
tend to get too much at once but everybody you know with a garden will also
get too many and try to give it to you! I have even tried the "cut and come
again" type of mixes but they didn't work so well. I still got too much at
once and then had to wait until it grew again so I could harvest it.