Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Favorite green type salads?

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "W. Baker" > wrote in message

>> I find those tiny Persian cukes to be great to have on hand for a
>> snack
>> when I get the munchies. Has angela tried that?

> She might eat one or two but that's about it. The Costco sized bags
> have something like 30 in there. She can't even eat one cucumber in
> the course of the week. Exception being for the few days when she was
> making smoothies. I think she got burned out on those. Is eating
> none now and of course I bought a bag of frozen strawberries from
> Costco. Nobody will eat those now.

Hubby might like them? I occasionally warm up some frozen berries which
creates a small amount of warm berry juice as well. Great over a good
quality ice cream or even in thick, warm custard Generally though the
kids use anything and everything for their smoothies. The latest is
banana and frozen berries with ice cream and a bit of milk in the magic
bullet.