Old 31-12-2005, 04:34 PM posted to rec.food.baking
Ward Abbott

Default Nabisco original graham crackers?

On 31 Dec 2005 07:35:15 -0800, wrote:

Neither of you ~ickheads

MY...what a way with words.

Old 31-12-2005, 04:39 PM posted to rec.food.baking
Ward Abbott

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:25:55 GMT, "Vox Humana"
wrote:

The "very best super high quality"
skillet that they use is only the best because it functions they way THEY
THINK is best in THEIR kitchen they way that THEY use it.

....and some sponsor was behind the whole arrangement just to get their
brand on the air. And....I bet they have a new "this or that" so it
looks pretty on camera.

Pay enough money and the FoodTV whores will say anything. vbg
Old 31-12-2005, 06:56 PM posted to rec.food.baking
Vox Humana

wrote in message
oups.com...
Neither of you dickheads knew anything about the graham crackers and
that the original version tastes much better and therefore is better
for pie crusts. So much for your great knowledge and experience. How
pathetic. Your real hobby is pretending that you are so much greater
than everyone else because you have low self esteem. When you don't
know the answer you should just shut up instead of trying to use
someone's thread as another opportunity to masturbate your flacid egos.
My question was perfectly reasonable and intelligent, and NO I am not
going to simply substitute some crappy crackers and add brown sugar. If
you like that idea, you probably think Dominos makes good pizza.

My,my. I think someone needs a nap.

Old 31-12-2005, 07:55 PM posted to rec.food.baking
chembake

chembake, Mike gave me the right answer, you gave me a bunch of pompous
garbage. If I ever need useless verbal diarrhea from a moron, I'll call
you.

LOL!

What a oathetic person you are!
You lack common sense about ingredients and you want to demonstrate a
recipe that you barely undestand.!
You better have to re think about your skills. Do I belong to the
kitchen or to the mental institution as you could not make out of
available materials and still come out with a good product

Neither of you dickheads knew anything about the graham crackers and
that the original version tastes much better and therefore is better
for pie crusts

Oh really?....and you think you know more. of what you are doing...LOL!
You have such a such a weird aspiration... for a neophyte kitchen
practictioner .
Trying to look for ingredients that are considered museum showpieces as
they are not common ,is like looking for a Dodo to cook for
Thanksgiving.!

Please accept my sincere suggestion for your new year resolution:I
have no malice in my motive here but....
I just want you to improve your fledgling capabilities in the kitchen.

''I PROMISE TO USE MORE COMMON SENSE IN EVERYTHING i DO' ...!

Old 05-01-2006, 11:02 PM posted to rec.food.baking
Prille

Those supposedly come in a Nabisco box with a red banner as opposed to the
blue. I have yet to find them in Seattle. Maybe it's one of those
only-available-in-East things - sigh!
wrote in message
oups.com...
On "America's Test Kitchen" they recommended nabisco original graham
crackers made with molasses for making the best graham cracker pie
crust. They don't seem to have it at Ralph's. All they had was a bunch
of nabisco Honey Maid graham crackers. America's Test Kitchen said
those are pretty good but not as good as the original ones. Do you guys
know if they still sell the original ones? Does it say honey maid on
the box or not? Should I keep looking in other stores or am I out of
luck?

Old 05-01-2006, 11:17 PM posted to rec.food.baking
Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 05 Jan 2006 04:02:20p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Prille?

wrote in message
oups.com...
On "America's Test Kitchen" they recommended nabisco original graham
crackers made with molasses for making the best graham cracker pie
crust. They don't seem to have it at Ralph's. All they had was a bunch
of nabisco Honey Maid graham crackers. America's Test Kitchen said
those are pretty good but not as good as the original ones. Do you guys
know if they still sell the original ones? Does it say honey maid on
the box or not? Should I keep looking in other stores or am I out of
luck?

Those supposedly come in a Nabisco box with a red banner as opposed to
the blue. I have yet to find them in Seattle. Maybe it's one of those
only-available-in-East things - sigh!

Here they are...

http://tinyurl.com/comgp

--
Wayne Boatwright **

Nabisco Soup & Oyster Crackers rant Mike General Cooking 2 27-06-2006 09:25 PM
Graham crackers; also vinegar pie Dee Randall General Cooking 4 21-02-2006 04:06 PM
Graham Crackers Tim Recipes 0 15-06-2005 10:31 AM
Graham Crackers Tim Recipes 0 15-06-2005 03:13 AM
Chocolate Coating for Graham Crackers Dee Randall General Cooking 16 10-02-2004 06:05 PM