Posted to rec.food.baking
chembake

Default Nabisco original graham crackers?

>chembake, Mike gave me the right answer, you gave me a bunch of pompous
>garbage. If I ever need useless verbal diarrhea from a moron, I'll call
>you.

LOL!

What a oathetic person you are!
You lack common sense about ingredients and you want to demonstrate a
recipe that you barely undestand.!
You better have to re think about your skills. Do I belong to the
kitchen or to the mental institution as you could not make out of
available materials and still come out with a good product

>Neither of you dickheads knew anything about the graham crackers and
>that the original version tastes much better and therefore is better
>for pie crusts

Oh really?....and you think you know more. of what you are doing...LOL!
You have such a such a weird aspiration... for a neophyte kitchen
practictioner .
Trying to look for ingredients that are considered museum showpieces as
they are not common ,is like looking for a Dodo to cook for
Thanksgiving.!

Please accept my sincere suggestion for your new year resolution:I
have no malice in my motive here but....
I just want you to improve your fledgling capabilities in the kitchen.

''I PROMISE TO USE MORE COMMON SENSE IN EVERYTHING i DO' ...!