Posted to rec.food.baking
Mike Stith

Default Nabisco original graham crackers?

Yes, non-Honey Maid Nabisco Graham Crackers are still made. I've seen
them in the grocery stores here in South Carolina. They come in a red
box labeled "Nabisco Grahams" with "Original" underneath. Here's a link
to a page with a picture of the box:

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.c....php3?item=115