Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Nabisco original graham crackers?

On "America's Test Kitchen" they recommended nabisco original graham
crackers made with molasses for making the best graham cracker pie
crust. They don't seem to have it at Ralph's. All they had was a bunch
of nabisco Honey Maid graham crackers. America's Test Kitchen said
those are pretty good but not as good as the original ones. Do you guys
know if they still sell the original ones? Does it say honey maid on
the box or not? Should I keep looking in other stores or am I out of
luck?