Old 05-01-2006, 11:17 PM posted to rec.food.baking
Wayne Boatwright

Default Nabisco original graham crackers?

On Thu 05 Jan 2006 04:02:20p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Prille?

wrote in message
oups.com...
On "America's Test Kitchen" they recommended nabisco original graham
crackers made with molasses for making the best graham cracker pie
crust. They don't seem to have it at Ralph's. All they had was a bunch
of nabisco Honey Maid graham crackers. America's Test Kitchen said
those are pretty good but not as good as the original ones. Do you guys
know if they still sell the original ones? Does it say honey maid on
the box or not? Should I keep looking in other stores or am I out of
luck?

Those supposedly come in a Nabisco box with a red banner as opposed to
the blue. I have yet to find them in Seattle. Maybe it's one of those
only-available-in-East things - sigh!

Here they are...

http://tinyurl.com/comgp

--