Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Nabisco original graham crackers?

Neither of you dickheads knew anything about the graham crackers and
that the original version tastes much better and therefore is better
for pie crusts. So much for your great knowledge and experience. How
pathetic. Your real hobby is pretending that you are so much greater
than everyone else because you have low self esteem. When you don't
know the answer you should just shut up instead of trying to use
someone's thread as another opportunity to masturbate your flacid egos.
My question was perfectly reasonable and intelligent, and NO I am not
going to simply substitute some crappy crackers and add brown sugar. If
you like that idea, you probably think Dominos makes good pizza.