Ron

In article et>,
"rick etter" > wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article et>,
> > "rick etter" > wrote:
> >
> >> When he knowingly makes choices that result in the death and suffering of
> >> animals, despite the fact that he claims to care and make no effort to
> >> make
> >> other choices, then yes.

> > I am not responsible for the outcome of your choices.

> ===========================
> Very good fool. No one ever claimed that. You, however are responsible
> for *your* choices.

Of course, you did. The outcome of a dead animal from a farmers action
of killing is holding me accountable for the outcome of their action.

> When a producer of
> > food kills to accomplish there goals they are responsible for the
> > actions not each and every possible outcome.
> >
> > I give one animal an antibiotic and it lives. I give an animal and
> > anitbiotic and it dies. I have performed the same ACT in both cases. The
> > outcomes are independent of my actions. My actions are coincidental and
> > not causal.

> =====================
> Tap, tap, tap.. Keep telling yourself that pansy-boy....

I guess you do get to feel special and important thinking that what you
do is causing farmers and growers to kill animals. That's quite a feat
there.
Ron

In article et>,
"rick etter" > wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article et>,
> > "rick etter" > wrote:
> >
> >> When he knowingly makes choices that result in the death and suffering of
> >> animals, despite the fact that he claims to care and make no effort to
> >> make
> >> other choices, then yes.

> > I am not responsible for the outcome of your choices.

> ===========================
> Very good fool. No one ever claimed that. You, however are responsible
> for *your* choices.

Of course, you did. The outcome of a dead animal from a farmers action
of killing is holding me accountable for the outcome of their action.

> When a producer of
> > food kills to accomplish there goals they are responsible for the
> > actions not each and every possible outcome.
> >
> > I give one animal an antibiotic and it lives. I give an animal and
> > anitbiotic and it dies. I have performed the same ACT in both cases. The
> > outcomes are independent of my actions. My actions are coincidental and
> > not causal.

> =====================
> Tap, tap, tap.. Keep telling yourself that pansy-boy....

I guess you do get to feel special and important thinking that what you
do is causing farmers and growers to kill animals. That's quite a feat
there.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > "Dutch" > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote

> >> Most of what you write is irrational.

> > I'm not responsible for what I write, you made me do it. Someone is
> > paying me to write, I can't be held accountable for what I type. It is
> > outside of my control.

> More irrational statements don't offset earlier ones.

It's the hitman scenario with a different action. Odd that you would now
call it irrational.

> >> What don't they do?

> What? If people aren't responsible for the animals farmers kill in the first
> place then how is abstaining from eating something admirable? You have
> cornered yourself Ron. Have you been trolling long?

You're cornered yourself, you wascally wabbit.

I've stated that I admire the vegan for not engaging in the eating of
meat and not killing animals.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > "Dutch" > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote

> >> Most of what you write is irrational.

> > I'm not responsible for what I write, you made me do it. Someone is
> > paying me to write, I can't be held accountable for what I type. It is
> > outside of my control.

> More irrational statements don't offset earlier ones.

It's the hitman scenario with a different action. Odd that you would now
call it irrational.

> >> What don't they do?

> What? If people aren't responsible for the animals farmers kill in the first
> place then how is abstaining from eating something admirable? You have
> cornered yourself Ron. Have you been trolling long?

You're cornered yourself, you wascally wabbit.

I've stated that I admire the vegan for not engaging in the eating of
meat and not killing animals.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
>
> > It was there, but I'll repeat it. The notion that you, dutch, usual and
> > the law perpetuate is the false notion that is common of children. The
> > false sense of responsibility for the action of others. The notion that
> > "you made me do it" or "I made you do it" assumes responsibility for the
> > actions of another. This is patently false.

> You're right it's false, but we're arguing the opposite. You are responsible
> for *your* choice to patronize animal-murdering slaughterhouses. You have
> already acknowledged this by announcing that you admire vegans for *not*
> doing so.
>
> You're done Ron, it's over.

I don't go to slaughterhouses. I do go to a grocery store quite
regularly. They don't slaughter animals there.

Unless you're gonna sing, it ain't over.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
>
> > It was there, but I'll repeat it. The notion that you, dutch, usual and
> > the law perpetuate is the false notion that is common of children. The
> > false sense of responsibility for the action of others. The notion that
> > "you made me do it" or "I made you do it" assumes responsibility for the
> > actions of another. This is patently false.

> You're right it's false, but we're arguing the opposite. You are responsible
> for *your* choice to patronize animal-murdering slaughterhouses. You have
> already acknowledged this by announcing that you admire vegans for *not*
> doing so.
>
> You're done Ron, it's over.

I don't go to slaughterhouses. I do go to a grocery store quite
regularly. They don't slaughter animals there.

Unless you're gonna sing, it ain't over.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote nothing
> >>
> >> Nothing you say warrants a response, you're a troll.

> > Failing to respond to the inconsistencies of your position

> There are none.
>
> , while it may
> > be commonly held, makes you look bad. A choice, Dutch.

> Your whole position makes you look like a troll Ronny,
>
> > As much as I would enjoy another entertaining round of "he made me do
> > it", I think this approach might be best.

> You don't think.

the only evidence that I can find to support your position is one entry
in the criminal code that you continually refer back to. I have given
multiple examples to illustrate how this feature of the law with respect
to this ONE act is similar to the thinking of children and pervasive in
our culture. Troll, indeed.

I have previously demonstrated that this position is inconsistent within
the criminal code as well.

Where did you learn that I was responsible for the actions and outcomes
of others. It certainly wasn't taught in any classroom or university
that I attended.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote nothing
> >>
> >> Nothing you say warrants a response, you're a troll.

> > Failing to respond to the inconsistencies of your position

> There are none.
>
> , while it may
> > be commonly held, makes you look bad. A choice, Dutch.

> Your whole position makes you look like a troll Ronny,
>
> > As much as I would enjoy another entertaining round of "he made me do
> > it", I think this approach might be best.

> You don't think.

the only evidence that I can find to support your position is one entry
in the criminal code that you continually refer back to. I have given
multiple examples to illustrate how this feature of the law with respect
to this ONE act is similar to the thinking of children and pervasive in
our culture. Troll, indeed.

I have previously demonstrated that this position is inconsistent within
the criminal code as well.

Where did you learn that I was responsible for the actions and outcomes
of others. It certainly wasn't taught in any classroom or university
that I attended.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message

> >> You're not, you're responsibile for your choice to support him by doing
> >> business with him.

> > I accept that you want me to be responsible, but I'm not. Of course, the
> > childlike position of "i made him do it" doesn't hold much water for me.

> Who is forcing you to do business with animal-killing farmers Ronny? Who is
> making you do it? Why are you attempting to avoid responsibility for your
> personal choices?

My choice was to buy tomatoes today. That you've magnified that act into
some deed of evil is more about you than me. I needed some tomatoes
today. I bought the ones that conformed to my needs.

Evil, immoral me. Shoot me now. I bought tomatoes. I'm goin to hell in a
handbasket now. I'm just a heathen tomato eater.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message

> >> You're not, you're responsibile for your choice to support him by doing
> >> business with him.

> > I accept that you want me to be responsible, but I'm not. Of course, the
> > childlike position of "i made him do it" doesn't hold much water for me.

> Who is forcing you to do business with animal-killing farmers Ronny? Who is
> making you do it? Why are you attempting to avoid responsibility for your
> personal choices?

My choice was to buy tomatoes today. That you've magnified that act into
some deed of evil is more about you than me. I needed some tomatoes
today. I bought the ones that conformed to my needs.

Evil, immoral me. Shoot me now. I bought tomatoes. I'm goin to hell in a
handbasket now. I'm just a heathen tomato eater.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "John Deere" > wrote in message
> >> ps.com...

> >> Ron is a troll and a time-waster, he doesn't believe a word he's saying.

> > Your continued ability to read my mind, to know my thinking and my
> > beliefs is just awe-inspiring. Do it again.

> OK, you are either a colossal idiot or you are playing a little game of
> devils-advocate. I haven't figured out which.

Once again... those who fail to conform to Dutch's beliefs are vilified.
Dutch! Keeper of all knowledge and truth. Never disagree. dutch's truth
is the ONLY truth. Dutch, who when he walks into a store, food growers
and farmers the world over are compelled to submit to his power in the
world and kill animals directly and indirectly. Dutch is the centre of
the universe. All that happens flow from him.

I wonder though, If I don't buy meat for the next 3 days, and farmers
kill animals who is responsible for the killing? If the vegan doesn't
buy meat again, who is responsible for the killing of livestock?
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "John Deere" > wrote in message
> >> ps.com...

> >> Ron is a troll and a time-waster, he doesn't believe a word he's saying.

> > Your continued ability to read my mind, to know my thinking and my
> > beliefs is just awe-inspiring. Do it again.

> OK, you are either a colossal idiot or you are playing a little game of
> devils-advocate. I haven't figured out which.

Once again... those who fail to conform to Dutch's beliefs are vilified.
Dutch! Keeper of all knowledge and truth. Never disagree. dutch's truth
is the ONLY truth. Dutch, who when he walks into a store, food growers
and farmers the world over are compelled to submit to his power in the
world and kill animals directly and indirectly. Dutch is the centre of
the universe. All that happens flow from him.

I wonder though, If I don't buy meat for the next 3 days, and farmers
kill animals who is responsible for the killing? If the vegan doesn't
buy meat again, who is responsible for the killing of livestock?
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "John Deere" > wrote

> >> It doesn't apply to hunters. Hunters in many cases are people who's
> >> impact
> >> on the enrironment and animals in general is one of the lowest of any
> >> sector
> >> of society.

> > Hunting is one of those nice feel good words that avoid from the reality
> > of the situation. Picking up a rifle and shooting at animals is a
> > willful attempt to kill it.

> Brilliant conclusion.

> >> I agree, it takes a disturbed individual to become a vegan.

> > It takes a disturbed individual to inflict pain and suffering on another
> > animal especially with the knowledge that animals can and do feel pain
> > -- and then call it hunting.

> Troll-boy strikes again.

Sometimes, I too feel the urge to scratch my balls and then kill
something. We do live in an interesting world. Hunting (killing) is
viewed as sport rather than the intentional killing and infliction of
pain and suffering on another animal.

Why buy food at a store, when you can go out and kill it yourself. When
you can watch the animal fall and shake as it's life slips away. Hunters
and farmers are the same thing.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "John Deere" > wrote

> >> It doesn't apply to hunters. Hunters in many cases are people who's
> >> impact
> >> on the enrironment and animals in general is one of the lowest of any
> >> sector
> >> of society.

> > Hunting is one of those nice feel good words that avoid from the reality
> > of the situation. Picking up a rifle and shooting at animals is a
> > willful attempt to kill it.

> Brilliant conclusion.

> >> I agree, it takes a disturbed individual to become a vegan.

> > It takes a disturbed individual to inflict pain and suffering on another
> > animal especially with the knowledge that animals can and do feel pain
> > -- and then call it hunting.

> Troll-boy strikes again.

Sometimes, I too feel the urge to scratch my balls and then kill
something. We do live in an interesting world. Hunting (killing) is
viewed as sport rather than the intentional killing and infliction of
pain and suffering on another animal.

Why buy food at a store, when you can go out and kill it yourself. When
you can watch the animal fall and shake as it's life slips away. Hunters
and farmers are the same thing.
Dutch

"Ron" > wrote
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:

>> > I'm not responsible for what I write, you made me do it. Someone is
>> > paying me to write, I can't be held accountable for what I type. It is
>> > outside of my control.

>> More irrational statements don't offset earlier ones.

> It's the hitman scenario with a different action. Odd that you would now
> call it irrational.

Not odd, since it's incoherent babbling.

>> What? If people aren't responsible for the animals farmers kill in the
>> first
>> place then how is abstaining from eating something admirable? You have
>> cornered yourself Ron. Have you been trolling long?

> You're cornered yourself, you wascally wabbit.

My line, get your own.

> I've stated that I admire the vegan for not engaging in the eating of
> meat

Why? Meat is dead.

> and not killing animals.

We don't kill animals either.

You're finished pal, toast. Sayonara

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:

>> > I'm not responsible for what I write, you made me do it. Someone is
>> > paying me to write, I can't be held accountable for what I type. It is
>> > outside of my control.

>> More irrational statements don't offset earlier ones.

> It's the hitman scenario with a different action. Odd that you would now
> call it irrational.

Not odd, since it's incoherent babbling.

>> What? If people aren't responsible for the animals farmers kill in the
>> first
>> place then how is abstaining from eating something admirable? You have
>> cornered yourself Ron. Have you been trolling long?

> You're cornered yourself, you wascally wabbit.

My line, get your own.

> I've stated that I admire the vegan for not engaging in the eating of
> meat

Why? Meat is dead.

> and not killing animals.

We don't kill animals either.

You're finished pal, toast. Sayonara

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote
>>
>> > It was there, but I'll repeat it. The notion that you, dutch, usual and
>> > the law perpetuate is the false notion that is common of children. The
>> > false sense of responsibility for the action of others. The notion that
>> > "you made me do it" or "I made you do it" assumes responsibility for
>> > the
>> > actions of another. This is patently false.

>> You're right it's false, but we're arguing the opposite. You are
>> responsible
>> for *your* choice to patronize animal-murdering slaughterhouses. You have
>> already acknowledged this by announcing that you admire vegans for *not*
>> doing so.
>>
>> You're done Ron, it's over.

> I don't go to slaughterhouses. I do go to a grocery store quite
> regularly. They don't slaughter animals there.

heh..

> Unless you're gonna sing, it ain't over.

Oh it's over.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote
> "Dutch" > wrote:

>> Enticing or inciting to commit murder is immoral and illegal.

> Yes, it is illegal and a demonstration of the childlike thinking that is
> pervasive in our culture.
>
> "He made me do it." "Honestly, your honour. If he didn't give me the
> money, I wouldn't have pulled the trigger. It's all his fault. Don't
> blame me for my actions, blame him for causing me to do it. I pulled the
> trigger but he paid me."

You might have a point if that were a legitimate defense against a murder
charge, but it isn't, It doesn't excuse the killer. The person who paid the
shooter is just another criminal.

It's over Ron.

Now repeat after me, "I will troll no more."

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote
> "Dutch" > wrote:

>> Enticing or inciting to commit murder is immoral and illegal.

> Yes, it is illegal and a demonstration of the childlike thinking that is
> pervasive in our culture.
>
> "He made me do it." "Honestly, your honour. If he didn't give me the
> money, I wouldn't have pulled the trigger. It's all his fault. Don't
> blame me for my actions, blame him for causing me to do it. I pulled the
> trigger but he paid me."

You might have a point if that were a legitimate defense against a murder
charge, but it isn't, It doesn't excuse the killer. The person who paid the
shooter is just another criminal.

It's over Ron.

Now repeat after me, "I will troll no more."

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote
> "Dutch" > wrote:

>> > As much as I would enjoy another entertaining round of "he made me do
>> > it", I think this approach might be best.

>> You don't think.

> the only evidence that I can find to support your position is one entry
> in the criminal code that you continually refer back to. I have given
> multiple examples to illustrate how this feature of the law with respect
> to this ONE act is similar to the thinking of children and pervasive in
> our culture. Troll, indeed.

You have been utterly incoherent.

> I have previously demonstrated that this position is inconsistent within
> the criminal code as well.

Nope.

> Where did you learn that I was responsible for the actions and outcomes
> of others. It certainly wasn't taught in any classroom or university
> that I attended.

Attended but were tossed out unceremoniously for inability to think.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote
> "Dutch" > wrote:

>> > As much as I would enjoy another entertaining round of "he made me do
>> > it", I think this approach might be best.

>> You don't think.

> the only evidence that I can find to support your position is one entry
> in the criminal code that you continually refer back to. I have given
> multiple examples to illustrate how this feature of the law with respect
> to this ONE act is similar to the thinking of children and pervasive in
> our culture. Troll, indeed.

You have been utterly incoherent.

> I have previously demonstrated that this position is inconsistent within
> the criminal code as well.

Nope.

> Where did you learn that I was responsible for the actions and outcomes
> of others. It certainly wasn't taught in any classroom or university
> that I attended.

Attended but were tossed out unceremoniously for inability to think.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote
> "Dutch" > wrote:

[..]
>> Who is forcing you to do business with animal-killing farmers Ronny? Who
>> is
>> making you do it? Why are you attempting to avoid responsibility for your
>> personal choices?

> My choice was to buy tomatoes today. That you've magnified that act into
> some deed of evil is more about you than me. I needed some tomatoes
> today. I bought the ones that conformed to my needs.

Indeed, and the animal-killing farmers in Mexico thank you for your
contributions. They'll be clearing and spraying some more land to meet your
insatiable appetite for tomatoes.

> Evil, immoral me. Shoot me now. I bought tomatoes. I'm goin to hell in a
> handbasket now. I'm just a heathen tomato eater.

Nah, I'll hire someone else to it, nothing wrong with that, right?

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote
> "Dutch" > wrote:

[..]
>> Who is forcing you to do business with animal-killing farmers Ronny? Who
>> is
>> making you do it? Why are you attempting to avoid responsibility for your
>> personal choices?

> My choice was to buy tomatoes today. That you've magnified that act into
> some deed of evil is more about you than me. I needed some tomatoes
> today. I bought the ones that conformed to my needs.

Indeed, and the animal-killing farmers in Mexico thank you for your
contributions. They'll be clearing and spraying some more land to meet your
insatiable appetite for tomatoes.

> Evil, immoral me. Shoot me now. I bought tomatoes. I'm goin to hell in a
> handbasket now. I'm just a heathen tomato eater.

Nah, I'll hire someone else to it, nothing wrong with that, right?

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote

>> > Your continued ability to read my mind, to know my thinking and my
>> > beliefs is just awe-inspiring. Do it again.

>> OK, you are either a colossal idiot or you are playing a little game of
>> devils-advocate. I haven't figured out which.

> Once again... those who fail to conform to Dutch's beliefs are vilified.
> Dutch! Keeper of all knowledge and truth. Never disagree. dutch's truth
> is the ONLY truth. Dutch, who when he walks into a store, food growers
> and farmers the world over are compelled to submit to his power in the
> world and kill animals directly and indirectly. Dutch is the centre of
> the universe. All that happens flow from him.
>
> I wonder though, If I don't buy meat for the next 3 days, and farmers
> kill animals who is responsible for the killing? If the vegan doesn't
> buy meat again, who is responsible for the killing of livestock?

Think about it, I'm sure you'll figure it out, after all you attended
college, right?

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote

>> > Your continued ability to read my mind, to know my thinking and my
>> > beliefs is just awe-inspiring. Do it again.

>> OK, you are either a colossal idiot or you are playing a little game of
>> devils-advocate. I haven't figured out which.

> Once again... those who fail to conform to Dutch's beliefs are vilified.
> Dutch! Keeper of all knowledge and truth. Never disagree. dutch's truth
> is the ONLY truth. Dutch, who when he walks into a store, food growers
> and farmers the world over are compelled to submit to his power in the
> world and kill animals directly and indirectly. Dutch is the centre of
> the universe. All that happens flow from him.
>
> I wonder though, If I don't buy meat for the next 3 days, and farmers
> kill animals who is responsible for the killing? If the vegan doesn't
> buy meat again, who is responsible for the killing of livestock?

Think about it, I'm sure you'll figure it out, after all you attended
college, right?

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote nothing

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote

> >> More irrational statements don't offset earlier ones.

> > It's the hitman scenario with a different action. Odd that you would now
> > call it irrational.

> Not odd, since it's incoherent babbling.

> >> What? If people aren't responsible for the animals farmers kill in the
> >> first
> >> place then how is abstaining from eating something admirable? You have
> >> cornered yourself Ron. Have you been trolling long?

> > You're cornered yourself, you wascally wabbit.

> My line, get your own.
>

> > I've stated that I admire the vegan for not engaging in the eating of
> > meat

> Why? Meat is dead.

Meat is to a certain extent unhealthy and harmful. Additives,
preservatives, antibiotics, hormones, bleaching, etc. all make meat a
very odd food to be eating. Look out if you don't cook it well, or
properly. As I've said, I've resigned myself to my reasons (at least
until better options come along).

> > and not killing animals.

> We don't kill animals either.

Some meat eaters do, some don't. I haven't killed for fun, food or
profit. But then others have.

> You're finished pal, toast. Sayonara

At your leisure...
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote

> >> More irrational statements don't offset earlier ones.

> > It's the hitman scenario with a different action. Odd that you would now
> > call it irrational.

> Not odd, since it's incoherent babbling.

> >> What? If people aren't responsible for the animals farmers kill in the
> >> first
> >> place then how is abstaining from eating something admirable? You have
> >> cornered yourself Ron. Have you been trolling long?

> > You're cornered yourself, you wascally wabbit.

> My line, get your own.
>

> > I've stated that I admire the vegan for not engaging in the eating of
> > meat

> Why? Meat is dead.

Meat is to a certain extent unhealthy and harmful. Additives,
preservatives, antibiotics, hormones, bleaching, etc. all make meat a
very odd food to be eating. Look out if you don't cook it well, or
properly. As I've said, I've resigned myself to my reasons (at least
until better options come along).

> > and not killing animals.

> We don't kill animals either.

Some meat eaters do, some don't. I haven't killed for fun, food or
profit. But then others have.

> You're finished pal, toast. Sayonara

At your leisure...
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote

> >> You're right it's false, but we're arguing the opposite. You are
> >> responsible
> >> for *your* choice to patronize animal-murdering slaughterhouses. You have
> >> already acknowledged this by announcing that you admire vegans for *not*
> >> doing so.
> >>
> >> You're done Ron, it's over.

> > I don't go to slaughterhouses. I do go to a grocery store quite
> > regularly. They don't slaughter animals there.

> heh..
>
> > Unless you're gonna sing, it ain't over.

> Oh it's over.

I'm still waiting.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote

> >> You're right it's false, but we're arguing the opposite. You are
> >> responsible
> >> for *your* choice to patronize animal-murdering slaughterhouses. You have
> >> already acknowledged this by announcing that you admire vegans for *not*
> >> doing so.
> >>
> >> You're done Ron, it's over.

> > I don't go to slaughterhouses. I do go to a grocery store quite
> > regularly. They don't slaughter animals there.

> heh..
>
> > Unless you're gonna sing, it ain't over.

> Oh it's over.

I'm still waiting.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote

>> > It's the hitman scenario with a different action. Odd that you would
>> > now
>> > call it irrational.

>> Not odd, since it's incoherent babbling.

>> > You're cornered yourself, you wascally wabbit.

>> My line, get your own.
>>

>> > I've stated that I admire the vegan for not engaging in the eating of
>> > meat

>> Why? Meat is dead.

> Meat is to a certain extent unhealthy and harmful.

Bad dodge troll.

> Additives,
> preservatives, antibiotics, hormones, bleaching, etc. all make meat a
> very odd food to be eating. Look out if you don't cook it well, or
> properly. As I've said, I've resigned myself to my reasons (at least
> until better options come along).
>
>> > and not killing animals.

>> We don't kill animals either.

> Some meat eaters do, some don't. I haven't killed for fun, food or
> profit.

Then vegans are no better than you.

> But then others have.

You're responsible for the behaviour of others?

>> You're finished pal, toast. Sayonara

> At your leisure...

Buh-bye

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote

>> > It's the hitman scenario with a different action. Odd that you would
>> > now
>> > call it irrational.

>> Not odd, since it's incoherent babbling.

>> > You're cornered yourself, you wascally wabbit.

>> My line, get your own.
>>

>> > I've stated that I admire the vegan for not engaging in the eating of
>> > meat

>> Why? Meat is dead.

> Meat is to a certain extent unhealthy and harmful.

Bad dodge troll.

> Additives,
> preservatives, antibiotics, hormones, bleaching, etc. all make meat a
> very odd food to be eating. Look out if you don't cook it well, or
> properly. As I've said, I've resigned myself to my reasons (at least
> until better options come along).
>
>> > and not killing animals.

>> We don't kill animals either.

> Some meat eaters do, some don't. I haven't killed for fun, food or
> profit.

Then vegans are no better than you.

> But then others have.

You're responsible for the behaviour of others?

>> You're finished pal, toast. Sayonara

> At your leisure...

Buh-bye

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > "Dutch" > wrote:

> >> Enticing or inciting to commit murder is immoral and illegal.

> > Yes, it is illegal and a demonstration of the childlike thinking that is
> > pervasive in our culture.
> >
> > "He made me do it." "Honestly, your honour. If he didn't give me the
> > money, I wouldn't have pulled the trigger. It's all his fault. Don't
> > blame me for my actions, blame him for causing me to do it. I pulled the
> > trigger but he paid me."

> You might have a point if that were a legitimate defense against a murder
> charge, but it isn't, It doesn't excuse the killer. The person who paid the
> shooter is just another criminal.
>
> It's over Ron.
>
> Now repeat after me, "I will troll no more."

There you go again, using one vague instance in law as support for your
position. Sadly, the rest of us are quite clear that this is the
reasoning used by children.

Someone paid me $10 to type this. I cannot be held responsible for my
actions or the outcomes. I have been coerced and influenced. I am
unwilling to assert myself. I must now blame the person who aids and
abets my action.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > "Dutch" > wrote:

> >> Enticing or inciting to commit murder is immoral and illegal.

> > Yes, it is illegal and a demonstration of the childlike thinking that is
> > pervasive in our culture.
> >
> > "He made me do it." "Honestly, your honour. If he didn't give me the
> > money, I wouldn't have pulled the trigger. It's all his fault. Don't
> > blame me for my actions, blame him for causing me to do it. I pulled the
> > trigger but he paid me."

> You might have a point if that were a legitimate defense against a murder
> charge, but it isn't, It doesn't excuse the killer. The person who paid the
> shooter is just another criminal.
>
> It's over Ron.
>
> Now repeat after me, "I will troll no more."

There you go again, using one vague instance in law as support for your
position. Sadly, the rest of us are quite clear that this is the
reasoning used by children.

Someone paid me $10 to type this. I cannot be held responsible for my
actions or the outcomes. I have been coerced and influenced. I am
unwilling to assert myself. I must now blame the person who aids and
abets my action.
Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote in message

>> > I don't go to slaughterhouses. I do go to a grocery store quite
>> > regularly. They don't slaughter animals there.

>> heh..
>>
>> > Unless you're gonna sing, it ain't over.

>> Oh it's over.

> I'm still waiting.

For what? I told you, it's already over.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote in message

>> > I don't go to slaughterhouses. I do go to a grocery store quite
>> > regularly. They don't slaughter animals there.

>> heh..
>>
>> > Unless you're gonna sing, it ain't over.

>> Oh it's over.

> I'm still waiting.

For what? I told you, it's already over.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> >> You don't think.

> > the only evidence that I can find to support your position is one entry
> > in the criminal code that you continually refer back to. I have given
> > multiple examples to illustrate how this feature of the law with respect
> > to this ONE act is similar to the thinking of children and pervasive in
> > our culture. Troll, indeed.

> You have been utterly incoherent.
>
> > I have previously demonstrated that this position is inconsistent within
> > the criminal code as well.

> Nope.
>

> > Where did you learn that I was responsible for the actions and outcomes
> > of others. It certainly wasn't taught in any classroom or university
> > that I attended.

> Attended but were tossed out unceremoniously for inability to think.

I'm curious. Please do tell. Where did you learn this? Was it in school?
An ethics class? From a favourite professor or loved one? Who taught you
that you are responsible for the outcomes of other people's actions. I
would suggest that our knowledge of the law regarding a hitman doesn't
come until much later in life, likely our teens. I'm guessing then, that
this is a lesson most often learned in the home where faulty logic is
passed from one generation to the next.

So, who taught you that you or I are responsible for the outcome of
other people's actions.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> >> You don't think.

> > the only evidence that I can find to support your position is one entry
> > in the criminal code that you continually refer back to. I have given
> > multiple examples to illustrate how this feature of the law with respect
> > to this ONE act is similar to the thinking of children and pervasive in
> > our culture. Troll, indeed.

> You have been utterly incoherent.
>
> > I have previously demonstrated that this position is inconsistent within
> > the criminal code as well.

> Nope.
>

> > Where did you learn that I was responsible for the actions and outcomes
> > of others. It certainly wasn't taught in any classroom or university
> > that I attended.

> Attended but were tossed out unceremoniously for inability to think.

I'm curious. Please do tell. Where did you learn this? Was it in school?
An ethics class? From a favourite professor or loved one? Who taught you
that you are responsible for the outcomes of other people's actions. I
would suggest that our knowledge of the law regarding a hitman doesn't
come until much later in life, likely our teens. I'm guessing then, that
this is a lesson most often learned in the home where faulty logic is
passed from one generation to the next.

So, who taught you that you or I are responsible for the outcome of
other people's actions.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > "Dutch" > wrote:

> [..]
> >> Who is forcing you to do business with animal-killing farmers Ronny? Who
> >> is
> >> making you do it? Why are you attempting to avoid responsibility for your
> >> personal choices?

> > My choice was to buy tomatoes today. That you've magnified that act into
> > some deed of evil is more about you than me. I needed some tomatoes
> > today. I bought the ones that conformed to my needs.

> Indeed, and the animal-killing farmers in Mexico thank you for your
> contributions. They'll be clearing and spraying some more land to meet your
> insatiable appetite for tomatoes.

Let's recap.

I have purchased tomatoes in the past past 2 weeks, three times. Prior
to this, I purchased some in approximately May of 2004. Imagine my
surprise and chagrin to note that farmers still kill animals, use
pesticides, clear land and all of those things when I don't buy their
products. Could it be that they are responsible for their own actions? I
don't control the universe. They will still do what they do independent
of my actions.

> > Evil, immoral me. Shoot me now. I bought tomatoes. I'm goin to hell in a
> > handbasket now. I'm just a heathen tomato eater.

> Nah, I'll hire someone else to it, nothing wrong with that, right?

That's right. The person who acts on it is the one I want in prison --
or farming, or both.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > "Dutch" > wrote:

> [..]
> >> Who is forcing you to do business with animal-killing farmers Ronny? Who
> >> is
> >> making you do it? Why are you attempting to avoid responsibility for your
> >> personal choices?

> > My choice was to buy tomatoes today. That you've magnified that act into
> > some deed of evil is more about you than me. I needed some tomatoes
> > today. I bought the ones that conformed to my needs.

> Indeed, and the animal-killing farmers in Mexico thank you for your
> contributions. They'll be clearing and spraying some more land to meet your
> insatiable appetite for tomatoes.

Let's recap.

I have purchased tomatoes in the past past 2 weeks, three times. Prior
to this, I purchased some in approximately May of 2004. Imagine my
surprise and chagrin to note that farmers still kill animals, use
pesticides, clear land and all of those things when I don't buy their
products. Could it be that they are responsible for their own actions? I
don't control the universe. They will still do what they do independent
of my actions.

> > Evil, immoral me. Shoot me now. I bought tomatoes. I'm goin to hell in a
> > handbasket now. I'm just a heathen tomato eater.

> Nah, I'll hire someone else to it, nothing wrong with that, right?

That's right. The person who acts on it is the one I want in prison --
or farming, or both.

The perfect G&T.... Aussie General Cooking 19 24-11-2010 07:23 AM
The perfect cup of tea aaaaa Tea 13 03-01-2007 08:27 PM
Perfect BBQ was had Duwop Barbecue 0 27-05-2005 10:47 PM
The perfect cup of tea Captain Infinity Tea 12 19-04-2005 08:20 PM
The perfect foil (and her moral confusion) Jay Santos Vegan 23 19-12-2004 01:08 AM