Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article >,
> usual suspect > wrote:
>
> > Twink Ron wrote:
> > <...>
> > >
> > > *sniffles in mock hurt*

> > Drama queen.

> I'm not going to have sex with you

He wasn't asking you to do so, queen.

As usual, no substance from you. You have not posted anything of
substance in the entire time you've been here.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article >,
> > usual suspect > wrote:
> >
> > > Twink Ron wrote:
> > > <...>

> > > Drama queen.

> > I'm not going to have sex with you

> He wasn't asking you to do so, queen.
>
> As usual, no substance from you. You have not posted anything of
> substance in the entire time you've been here.

You do seem to be up on the lingo.

*sounds of gaydar going off, beep, beep, beep*
usual suspect

Twink Ron wrote:
> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>Ron wrote:

>>>What principle causes shared responsibility for another's actions.

>>Get it right first - learn to read first - and you
>>might get a better response. No one is positing
>>"shared responsibility" for another's ACTIONS. Reread
>>it, dummy.

> I limit my exposure to abusive individuals.

No you don't, freak.
usual suspect

Ron wrote:
> In article >,
> usual suspect > wrote:
>

>>Ron wrote:

>>>Oh, if only it were true that vegans believed as you did that they are
>>>some hom responsible for the actions and outcomes of others.

>>Vegans are responsible for their own consumption and the manner in which
>>their own food is produced.

> By what _moral_ principle are they responsible for the manner in which
> their food is produced?

*Their own*. See their websites, you stupid fudgepacker. Read their
literature. They claim to live cruelty-free lives and they oppose the
death of animals. Their consumption of mechanically-harvested foods,
transported and stored foods, etc., proves otherwise.

>>They have a variety of options -- including
>>growing their own food or paying farmers to grow in a manner consistent
>>with "vegan ethics" -- but they choose instead to operate under the
>>delusion that their diet is cruelty-free merely because they don't eat
>>meat. Their consumption is as slothful as your abhorrent attempts to use
>>logic, Ron.

usual suspect

Ron wrote:
> In article >,
> usual suspect > wrote:
>

>>Ron wrote:

>>>Oh, if only it were true that vegans believed as you did that they are
>>>some hom responsible for the actions and outcomes of others.

>>Vegans are responsible for their own consumption and the manner in which
>>their own food is produced.

> By what _moral_ principle are they responsible for the manner in which
> their food is produced?

*Their own*. See their websites, you stupid fudgepacker. Read their
literature. They claim to live cruelty-free lives and they oppose the
death of animals. Their consumption of mechanically-harvested foods,
transported and stored foods, etc., proves otherwise.

>>They have a variety of options -- including
>>growing their own food or paying farmers to grow in a manner consistent
>>with "vegan ethics" -- but they choose instead to operate under the
>>delusion that their diet is cruelty-free merely because they don't eat
>>meat. Their consumption is as slothful as your abhorrent attempts to use
>>logic, Ron.

Ron

In article >,
usual suspect > wrote:

> Twink Ron wrote:
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> >>Get it right first - learn to read first - and you
> >>might get a better response. No one is positing
> >>"shared responsibility" for another's ACTIONS. Reread
> >>it, dummy.

> > I limit my exposure to abusive individuals.

> No you don't, freak.

*second blip on the gaydar screen seen*
usual suspect

Twink Ron wrote:

>>>*sniffles in mock hurt*

>>Drama queen.

> I'm not going to have sex with you

I'm glad you understand that, fudgepacker.
usual suspect

Fudgepacker Ron wrote:
<...>
>>>I limit my exposure to abusive individuals.

>>No you don't, freak.

> *second blip

Do you have anything of substance to add? No? I didn't think so.
Dutch

"John Deere" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Let's see if we can move this to some other
> kind of arena... how about charitable donations?
>
> Ok, so once upon a time there was this very
> greedy miser. He liked to get everything for
> himself. He heard about these charitable donations,
> and was very skeptical. But then he heard somebody
> mention that giving to charity made them feel
> good about themselves.
>
> Now he was all about feeling good about himself.
> So he decided to give it a try, and wrote and sent
> out a $5 check to a charity he had heard about.
>
> But that night, he tossed and turned in bed many
> times. He kept thinking of his bank balance
> of several millions, and how the $5 would
> be gone _forever_ from it. He even got up
> around 1 AM to try to raise his banker to
> put a stop payment on the check, but then
> he realized the bank would charge for
> the stop payment.
>
> So he decided he didn't like this charity
> thing too much. But he didn't want to feel
> bad about it, either.
>
> So he argued thus: People who give charity
> are evil. They give only a little bit of what
> they have. If they gave everything they had, many more
> people, whales and things could have been saved. But
> because the charity givers gave only a little bit and
> not everything they had, many people and whales and
> so on that could be saved didn't get saved. They
> even died, which was clearly a result of the
> actions of the charity givers. Some of the money given
> to charity even ended up in the wrong place or was
> misused for the wrong things. So it was all the fault
> of the charity givers. They were killers,
> who simply didn't realize that the ultimate result
> of their actions was evil.
>
> There was no way he was going to join such
> evil people.
>
> Thus having come up with his clever argument,
> he felt very good about not joining
> the evil charity givers.
>
> Others of his type liked his argument, and
> rallied around him.
>
> Though after a little bit of this, normal people
> saw through him and decided he was worth only
> ignoring, and thereby mostly ignored him.

More typical vegan self-promotion by demonization.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
>
> > Then demonstrate by clearly stating what moral code (and not law, the
> > new religion) the vegan violates by buying rice or tomatoes.

> They claim to believe that it is wrong to kill animals to obtain food.

I didn't kill any animals when I bought my tomatoes this past week

Just curious, what did you do to stop the sodomizing of children today?

> >> Not convincing.

> > I think it is quite convincing. What is being demanded of the vegan fits
> > quite well with my observation of the law as a religion by function.

> I don't understand what you're saying, but if it is that veganism resembles
> a religion in some ways, I agree.

Now, what I'm saying is that your approach is very similar to theists.
You just use a different bible -- the law and different prophets -- the
experts.

Ron

In article >,
usual suspect > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article >,
> > usual suspect > wrote:

> >>Vegans are responsible for their own consumption and the manner in which
> >>their own food is produced.

> > By what _moral_ principle are they responsible for the manner in which
> > their food is produced?

> *Their own*. See their websites, you stupid fudgepacker. Read their
> literature. They claim to live cruelty-free lives and they oppose the
> death of animals. Their consumption of mechanically-harvested foods,
> transported and stored foods, etc., proves otherwise.
>
> >>They have a variety of options -- including
> >>growing their own food or paying farmers to grow in a manner consistent
> >>with "vegan ethics" -- but they choose instead to operate under the
> >>delusion that their diet is cruelty-free merely because they don't eat
> >>meat. Their consumption is as slothful as your abhorrent attempts to use
> >>logic, Ron.

Which vegan killed what animal, my little stud muffin?
Ron

In article >,
usual suspect > wrote:

> >>Drama queen.

> > I'm not going to have sex with you

> I'm glad you understand that, fudgepacker.

*gaydar blips are increasing in intensity*
Ron

In article >,
usual suspect > wrote:

> Fudgepacker Ron wrote:
> <...>
> >>
> >>No you don't, freak.

> > *second blip

> Do you have anything of substance to add? No? I didn't think so.

I told you. I won't have sex with you. Stop setting off the gaydar. As I
told Dutch, you are powerless to refuse me -- just like the tomato
grower in Mexico. I command you. You have no choice but to respond -- I
am responsible for all that you do.
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article >,
> usual suspect > wrote:

in which

> > > By what _moral_ principle are they responsible for the manner in

which
> > > their food is produced?

> > *Their own*. See their websites, you stupid fudgepacker. Read their

> > literature. They claim to live cruelty-free lives and they oppose

the
> > death of animals. Their consumption of mechanically-harvested

foods,
> > transported and stored foods, etc., proves otherwise.

consistent

the

don't eat

to use

> Which vegan killed what animal

It doesn't matter. Their behavior rewards the farmer for producing
food in a way that is lethal to animals. That's all you need to know.

The dead animals are not individually assignable to people, but then,
you already knew that; your question was not a serious question, merely
sophistry.

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article >,
> usual suspect > wrote:
>
> > Fudgepacker Ron wrote:
> > <...>

> > > *second blip

> > Do you have anything of substance to add? No? I didn't think so.

> I told you. I won't have sex with you.

We told you: he wasn't inviting you to fantasize.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article >,
> > usual suspect > wrote:

> in which

> which
> > >
> > > *Their own*. See their websites, you stupid fudgepacker. Read their

> > > literature. They claim to live cruelty-free lives and they oppose

> the
> > > death of animals. Their consumption of mechanically-harvested

> foods,
> > > transported and stored foods, etc., proves otherwise.

> consistent

> the

> don't eat

> to use

> > Which vegan killed what animal

> It doesn't matter. Their behavior rewards the farmer for producing
> food in a way that is lethal to animals. That's all you need to know.

You are ignoring the question. Which vegan killed what animal.

Personally, my grocer is my slave. A wink and the sight of a bulge in my
pants (my wallet) and he is powerless to resist the temptation and act
to write an order. He is so entrhalled that he can't stop doing business
and keeps his entire operation alive, just to suit me. He just can't
say, "no" to me. (I'm kinda irrestible that way.) I have so much friggin
power over people, I am the bomb!

> The dead animals are not individually assignable to people, but then,
> you already knew that; your question was not a serious question, merely
> sophistry.

So then, we have dead animals with no identifiable killers. Hmmm, may
the folks who do crop circles are the ones killing the animals.
Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article >,
> > usual suspect > wrote:
> >
> > > Fudgepacker Ron wrote:
> > > <...>

> > > Do you have anything of substance to add? No? I didn't think so.

> > I told you. I won't have sex with you.

> We told you: he wasn't inviting you to fantasize.

*the gaydar can't take much more*
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> > Fudgepacker wrote:

manner in which

in which

their

oppose
> > the

> > foods,

> > consistent

under
> > the

> > don't eat

attempts
> > to use
> > >
> > > Which vegan killed what animal

> > It doesn't matter. Their behavior rewards the farmer for producing
> > food in a way that is lethal to animals. That's all you need to

know.

> You are ignoring the question.

Right: because it isn't a serious question. It's a weak attempt at
sophistry.

> Which vegan killed what animal.

See above.

> > The dead animals are not individually assignable to people, but

then,
> > you already knew that; your question was not a serious question,

merely
> > sophistry.

> So then, we have dead animals with no identifiable killers

No. Once again, you have deliberately misrepresented what was written,
because you imagine yourself to be clever. Try again.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> >> That would be great.

> > Good thing that we view moral codes differently.

> It's definitely good for me that I don't think like you.

I know, it is good for you. Being one of those who accepts every piece
of information thrown their way with no thought or consideration is
exactly what makes you better than me. You rock, Dutch.

No please respond to the latest question, if it isn't too much trouble.

When I advocate for the removal of a law (legalization) am I, or am I
not advocating for that action or behaviour?
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article >, "Dutch"

> wrote:
>
> > Fudgepacker > wrote

for the

> > > And again, you avoided the question.
> > >
> > > Who taught the pharoahs that they were responsible for the

outcomes of
> > > other people's actions?

> > Assuming that you're talking about actions in which you have

aideding or
> > abeted, since it's common sense, their fathers and mothers

probably.

> As I stated previously, it is consistent with the thinking of a child

> think that one is responsible for the outcome of other people's

actions.

If that's really what you stated, then you're an even more moronic
fudgepacker than previously thought, because that is COMPLETELY wrong.
As a fudgepacker, all you know about children is how to bugger the
boys.
Children think they're reponsible for NOTHING, you ignorant fat ****.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote
> >>
> >> [..]

> >> moral

> >> You are just slipping out of one noose and into another. This will just
> >> go
> >> on forever as long as you continue this knee-jerk thinking.

> > Again, you avoid accountability for your comments.

> Not my comments, an irrationally cobbled-together bunch of comments with a
> question mark at the end?
>
> >You stated that
> > actions are assessed morally based on cicumstance.

> Indisputable.
>
> > Even though we
> > disagree, based on these statements of yours, you are still unable to
> > effectively argue how anything that you can claim is wrong in the
> > vegan's behaviour violates the golden rule.

> Incoherent nonsense.
>

> >> [..]

> >> morals
> >> is

> >> Again, you're floundering here. The Golden Rule is a different issue.

> > Please be clear, Dutch. What guiding MORAL principle is the vegan
> > violating when they purchase rice from a grower, or tomatoes?

> Whew! finally a coherent question, I suppose it was inevitable.
>
> Tolerating other people killing animals on their behalf in the production of
> food while attacking and demonizing good people for doing the same thing.

How can you claim goodness, Dutch. The amount of time that you've spent
responding to me is time that you could have been using against those
who sodomize children.

How can you claim yourself as good, by tolerating the sodomizing of
children in our society? I guess as long as the children get used as
food, the sodomizing of them is acceptable.

> [...]

> people it is wrong by defnition.

> >> Strawman.

> > The vegans who have been responding have not claimed that they are
> > required to follow the golden rule. You determined that this was the
> > guiding principle and that they must follow it. You further fail to
> > describe how their actions defy this guiding principle.

> I did actually describe it explicitly, but the question misses the mark by
> so much it hardly matters.

> >> I would ask you that question, since you introduced the concept of
> >> popularity.

> > I argued that arguments from popularity can be viewed as a logical
> > fallacy.

> You have never even attempted to establish that anything I have said was an
> argument from popularity, you simply asserted it then proceeded as if it
> were proven.
>
> > Thus far, the only reason to apply the golden rule that you
> > have been able to supply is one of popularity.

> This degree of blind stupidity is bordering on the unforgivable. I have
> explained the rationale behind the golden rule at least once in detail. Are
> you not reading my responses? If not, then why should I continue?

> >> eating

> >> principle
> >> premeditated

> >> I did the exact opposite.

> > How does the action you describe above violate the golden rule. To
> > assess the situation, the person who goes and commits premeditated
> > murders is like looking to be killed -- do unto others....

> Don't move the goalposts slimeball, I did the opposite of integrate legal
> with moral, GET IT? Read it until you do.

> >> You have latched onto the "Golden Rule" like a dog with a bone. You are
> >> not
> >> being coherent.

> > Okay. Then I ask again, what is the moral principle that the vegan is
> > violating when they choose to buy rice or tomatoes from a grower?

> Their own.

> >> issue.

> >> It's precisely what you said right above. "claims of morality are
> >> ridiculous, when all we are really speaking of is when a group of humans
> >> (X)
> >> thinks Y about any given issue."
> >>
> >> You explicity said that claims of morality are ridiculous because they
> >> involve what a group of humans think.

> > Incorrect. What I was referring to again was the notion that people
> > gravitate to what is popular or commonly held thinking about X and then
> > label it as morality.

> Why is it relevant that the thinking is commonly held? You appear to be
> embracing a reverse version of "argumentum ad populum" and calling that
> wisdom.
>
> The Ron plan goes like this.. since people who simply accept popular ideas
> willy-nilly are committing an error in thinking, I will avoid that error by
> simply rejecting popular ideas out of hand.
>
> The main difference between them and you is only that they are probably

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > "Dutch" > wrote:
> >

> [..]

> >> from

> >> False, ALL organisms gravitate towards benefit and recoil from harm, even
> >> rudimentary organisms and plants.

> > That is called projection, Dutch -- although various disciplines have
> > different words for the same process.

> What is called projection? Recoiling and/or defending from threats is
> instinctive in all organisms.

Who is being threatened and by whom? Sorry, dutch, the paranoia meter is
just going off the scale.

Responding to a real threat is different than responding to an imagine
threats. (Oops, there's my shadow.)

> [...]
> >> tradeoff.

> > Having you accept responsibility for your statements is likely an
> > impossibility. We were just discussing hardwiring which you were asked
> > to support. You failed again to support your contention with any
> > reasoning.

> Do a bit of Googling for hardwire, fight or fight, organism, you'll find a
> plethora of information that will confirm it for you. Of course since it's
> not what you want to hear, you won't do this, you'll invent some ruse like
> saying the internet is not a valid source of information.
>
> > First you state that we are hardwired and then you state that we can
> > override hardwiring.

> What makes you think that being hardwired implies that it can't overriden?
> What if two hardwired impulses conflict? We sublimate instinctive urges all
> the time.
>
> > Oh, the spoonfed.

> There's that knee-jerk rejection of "conventional wisdom" again. Is it a
> fear of being uncool, or what?

> >> flawed
> >> drive
> >> artifacts

> >> Perhaps they do, but you acknowledge that they assess risk, which is my
> >> point.

> > Well, what is my risk of having a hitman hired to kill me. I'm
> > estimating a number that is closest to zero. What is your view of
> > rational assessment of risk to me of a premeditated murder involving a
> > hitman? To see adults so fearful is quite sad.

> I have never known a person in my life who feared a hit man. What is sad?
> People assess realistic risks all the time, like driving too fast, drinking
> and driving, skiing out of bounds...
>
> That's not sad, it's smart.

> >> That is an absolute statement and a strawman. It's very convenient to
> >> assert
> >> absolutes to make a point, but it's not a valid argument.

> > Odd. I used the same format that you use and then you call it a strawman
> > and an absolute.

> Where did I use a strawman or an absolute statement as an argument?
>
> > When I make that observation of your statements you
> > deny this. HOw interesting is that?

> Since it's another example of an unsupported statement by you, not very,
> just typical.

> >> Explain how you understand 'redemption philosophy' .

> > Another diversion.

> Diversion? YOU introduced it, now you refuse to explain what you mean??
>
> > We have been discussing the moral code that is being
> > used to declare that vegans are acting immorally.

> Yeah, you've been asking cogent questions like "what's the name of the moral
> code?" NOT.
>
> > YOu have failed to
> > respond to how the vegan's actions violate the concept of the golden
> > rule.

> You just cobble these question together in the desperate hope that
> eventually one will make sense don't you? Does that make you cool?

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article >, "Dutch"

> wrote:

read

> > > Good thing that we view moral codes differently.

> > It's definitely good for me that I don't think like you.

> I know, it is good for you.

ANYTHING that establishes a difference between him and you is good for
him. NO sensible person would want to be like you in any way.

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article >, "Dutch"

> wrote:
>
> > "Ron" > wrote in message

issue.

> > > Please be clear, Dutch. What guiding MORAL principle is the vegan
> > > violating when they purchase rice from a grower, or tomatoes?

> > Whew! finally a coherent question, I suppose it was inevitable.
> >
> > Tolerating other people killing animals on their behalf in the

production of
> > food while attacking and demonizing good people for doing the same

thing.

> How can you claim goodness, Dutch.

He didn't.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article .com>,

> manner in which

> in which

> their

> oppose
> > > the
> > > foods,

> > > consistent

> under
> > > the
> > > don't eat

> attempts
> > > to use

> > > It doesn't matter. Their behavior rewards the farmer for producing
> > > food in a way that is lethal to animals. That's all you need to

> know.
> >
> > You are ignoring the question.

> Right: because it isn't a serious question. It's a weak attempt at
> sophistry.
>
> > Which vegan killed what animal.

> See above.
>

> > > The dead animals are not individually assignable to people, but

> then,
> > > you already knew that; your question was not a serious question,

> merely
> > > sophistry.

> > So then, we have dead animals with no identifiable killers

> No. Once again, you have deliberately misrepresented what was written,
> because you imagine yourself to be clever. Try again.

Further editing and avoidance of the question.

I am in the usenet version of "Clue". Who killed the amphibian in the
Mexican parlor with the candlestick?

Ron

In article . com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article >, "Dutch"

> > wrote:
> >
> > > Fudgepacker > wrote

> for the

> outcomes of
> > >
> > > Assuming that you're talking about actions in which you have

> aideding or
> > > abeted, since it's common sense, their fathers and mothers

> probably.
> >
> > As I stated previously, it is consistent with the thinking of a child

> > think that one is responsible for the outcome of other people's

> actions.
>
> If that's really what you stated, then you're an even more moronic
> fudgepacker than previously thought, because that is COMPLETELY wrong.
> As a fudgepacker, all you know about children is how to bugger the
> boys.
> Children think they're reponsible for NOTHING, you ignorant fat ****.

Fat? Ya might want to tone down the projection, sweetcheecks.
Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article >, "Dutch"

> > wrote:
> >
> > > "Ron" > wrote

> read

> > > It's definitely good for me that I don't think like you.

> > I know, it is good for you.

> ANYTHING that establishes a difference between him and you is good for
> him. NO sensible person would want to be like you in any way.

The continued intellectually dishonest practice of editing, Rud? (Oops,
there goes that gaydar again.)
Ron

In article . com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article >, "Dutch"

> > wrote:

> issue.

> > > Whew! finally a coherent question, I suppose it was inevitable.
> > >
> > > Tolerating other people killing animals on their behalf in the

> production of
> > > food while attacking and demonizing good people for doing the same

> thing.
> >
> > How can you claim goodness, Dutch.

> He didn't.

He wrote, "demonizing good people for doing the same thing." Who are the
good people he was referring to then, Rudy?
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article . com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> > Ron wrote:

> > aideding or

> > probably.
> > >
> > > As I stated previously, it is consistent with the thinking of a

child to
> > > think that one is responsible for the outcome of other people's

> > actions.
> >
> > If that's really what you stated, then you're an even more moronic
> > fudgepacker than previously thought, because that is COMPLETELY

wrong.
> > As a fudgepacker, all you know about children is how to bugger the
> > boys. Children think they're reponsible for NOTHING, you ignorant

fat ****.

> Fat?

Fat ****.

As usual, no substance. The pattern is clear. Whenever you are proved
wrong, your ego won't let you do either of the two correct responses -
admit your error, or say nothing. Instead, you are driven to make a
substance-free snarky response.

The fact remains that your belief about what is "consistent" with the
thinking of a child is wrong, and a stupid thing for anyone to believe.

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> > Fudgepacker wrote:

so.

> > > I told you. I won't have sex with you.

> > We told you: he wasn't inviting you to fantasize.

> *the gaydar

Another substance-free post from the pathetic little fudgepacker.

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> > Ron wrote:
> > > In article

.com>,

> > manner in which

manner
> > in which

Read
> > their

> > oppose

mechanically-harvested

manner

> > under

they

> > attempts

producing

> > know.
> > >
> > > You are ignoring the question.

> > Right: because it isn't a serious question. It's a weak attempt

at
> > sophistry.
> >
> > > Which vegan killed what animal.

> > See above.

> > then,

question,
> > merely
> > >
> > > So then, we have dead animals with no identifiable killers

> > No. Once again, you have deliberately misrepresented what was

written,
> > because you imagine yourself to be clever. Try again.

> Further editing and avoidance of the question.

The question is illegitimate, and posed in bad faith.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article . com>,

> > > aideding or
> > > probably.

> child to
> > > actions.
> > >
> > > If that's really what you stated, then you're an even more moronic
> > > fudgepacker than previously thought, because that is COMPLETELY

> wrong.
> > > As a fudgepacker, all you know about children is how to bugger the
> > > boys. Children think they're reponsible for NOTHING, you ignorant

> fat ****.
> >
> > Fat?

> Fat ****.

What is my weight, Hector the Projector?

> As usual, no substance. The pattern is clear. Whenever you are proved
> wrong, your ego won't let you do either of the two correct responses -
> admit your error, or say nothing. Instead, you are driven to make a
> substance-free snarky response.

Which vegan killed what animal, Mr. Ego?

> The fact remains that your belief about what is "consistent" with the
> thinking of a child is wrong, and a stupid thing for anyone to believe.

Where is that substantive argument that you keep insisting I never make,
but assumes that you do. Please demonstrate that this thinking is
different or more adult than the child's.
Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article .com>,

> so.

> > > We told you: he wasn't inviting you to fantasize.

> > *the gaydar

> Another substance-free post from the pathetic little fudgepacker.

Yes, Hector. That must be it.
Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article .com>,

> .com>,

> > > manner in which

> manner
> > > in which

> Read
> > > their

> > > oppose

> mechanically-harvested

> manner
> > > under

> they
> > > attempts

> producing

> > > know.

> > > Right: because it isn't a serious question. It's a weak attempt

> at
> > > sophistry.

> > > See above.

> > > then,

> question,
> > > merely

> > > No. Once again, you have deliberately misrepresented what was

> written,
> > > because you imagine yourself to be clever. Try again.

> > Further editing and avoidance of the question.

> The question is illegitimate, and posed in bad faith.

The question remains, which vegan killed what animal?

To see the humbling of such "great minds".
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> > Ron wrote:
> > > In article

.com>,

think
> > so.

> > > *the gaydar

> > Another substance-free post from the pathetic little fudgepacker.

> Yes,

Yes, it is.

Jay Santos

No one cares, fat ****.

> > As usual, no substance. The pattern is clear. Whenever you are

proved
> > wrong, your ego won't let you do either of the two correct

> > admit your error, or say nothing. Instead, you are driven to make

> > substance-free snarky response.

> Which vegan killed what animal

It doesn't matter.

> > The fact remains that your belief about what is "consistent" with

the
> > thinking of a child is wrong, and a stupid thing for anyone to

believe.

> Where is that substantive argument that you keep insisting I never

make

Reread that. What a moron you are. If you never make it, it doesn't
exist, so I can't know where "it" is, because "it isn't".

Ron

In article . com>,
"Jay Santos" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article .com>,

> bugger the

> ignorant
> > > fat ****.

> > > Fat ****.

> > What is my weight,

> No one cares, fat ****.
>

> > > As usual, no substance. The pattern is clear. Whenever you are

> proved
> > > wrong, your ego won't let you do either of the two correct

> > > admit your error, or say nothing. Instead, you are driven to make

> > > substance-free snarky response.

> > Which vegan killed what animal

> It doesn't matter.

I think it does matter. Which vegan killed what animal?

> > > The fact remains that your belief about what is "consistent" with

> the
> > > thinking of a child is wrong, and a stupid thing for anyone to

> believe.
> >
> > Where is that substantive argument that you keep insisting I never

> make
>
> Reread that. What a moron you are. If you never make it, it doesn't
> exist, so I can't know where "it" is, because "it isn't".

More of that dishonest editing.
Jay Santos

Ron wrote:
> In article . com>,
> "Jay Santos" > wrote:
>
> > dribbling homo wrote:
> > > In article

.com>,

are proved

make a

> > > Which vegan killed what animal

> > It doesn't matter.

> I think it does matter.

It doesn't, I don't even think you believe it does; you're just taking
a shit.

> Which vegan killed what animal?

It doesn't matter.

with
> > the

> > believe.
> > >
> > > Where is that substantive argument that you keep insisting I

never make

> > Reread that. What a moron you are. If you never make it, it

doesn't
> > exist, so I can't know where "it" is, because "it isn't".

> More of that dishonest editing.

No, no editing at all. You wrote an absurd piece of nonsense.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Jay Santos" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article . com>,

> .com>,

> are proved

> make a

> > > It doesn't matter.

> > I think it does matter.

> It doesn't, I don't even think you believe it does; you're just taking
> a shit.
>
> > Which vegan killed what animal?

> It doesn't matter.

I notice your objection to responding to a simple question. How the
great minds of the world seem so less than great at this moment.

> with
> > > the
> > > believe.

> never make
> > >
> > > Reread that. What a moron you are. If you never make it, it

> doesn't
> > > exist, so I can't know where "it" is, because "it isn't".

> > More of that dishonest editing.

> No, no editing at all. You wrote an absurd piece of nonsense.

Jay Santos

Ron wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Jay Santos" > wrote:
>
> > anal leakage wrote:
> > > In article

. com>,

> > .com>,

you
> > are proved

> > make a

> > > I think it does matter.

> > It doesn't, I don't even think you believe it does; you're just

taking
> > a shit.
> >
> > > Which vegan killed what animal?

> > It doesn't matter.

> I notice your objection to

You notice my refusal to let you waste my time on your terms. I may
waste some time on you, but it will always be on my terms, you impotent
self-loathing little homo.

How's your HIV doing?

"consistent"
> > with

> > never make

> > doesn't
> > >
> > > More of that dishonest editing.

> > No, no editing at all. You wrote an absurd piece of nonsense.

The perfect G&T.... Aussie General Cooking 19 24-11-2010 06:23 AM
The perfect cup of tea aaaaa Tea 13 03-01-2007 07:27 PM
Perfect BBQ was had Duwop Barbecue 0 27-05-2005 10:47 PM
The perfect cup of tea Captain Infinity Tea 12 19-04-2005 08:20 PM
The perfect foil (and her moral confusion) Jay Santos Vegan 23 19-12-2004 12:08 AM