Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "John Deere" > wrote in message
> >> ps.com...

> >> Ron is a troll and a time-waster, he doesn't believe a word he's saying.

> > Your continued ability to read my mind, to know my thinking and my
> > beliefs is just awe-inspiring. Do it again.

> OK, you are either a colossal idiot or you are playing a little game of
> devils-advocate. I haven't figured out which.

Once again... those who fail to conform to Dutch's beliefs are vilified.
Dutch! Keeper of all knowledge and truth. Never disagree. dutch's truth
is the ONLY truth. Dutch, who when he walks into a store, food growers
and farmers the world over are compelled to submit to his power in the
world and kill animals directly and indirectly. Dutch is the centre of
the universe. All that happens flow from him.

I wonder though, If I don't buy meat for the next 3 days, and farmers
kill animals who is responsible for the killing? If the vegan doesn't
buy meat again, who is responsible for the killing of livestock?