Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "John Deere" > wrote

> >> It doesn't apply to hunters. Hunters in many cases are people who's
> >> impact
> >> on the enrironment and animals in general is one of the lowest of any
> >> sector
> >> of society.

> > Hunting is one of those nice feel good words that avoid from the reality
> > of the situation. Picking up a rifle and shooting at animals is a
> > willful attempt to kill it.

> Brilliant conclusion.

> >> I agree, it takes a disturbed individual to become a vegan.

> > It takes a disturbed individual to inflict pain and suffering on another
> > animal especially with the knowledge that animals can and do feel pain
> > -- and then call it hunting.

> Troll-boy strikes again.

Sometimes, I too feel the urge to scratch my balls and then kill
something. We do live in an interesting world. Hunting (killing) is
viewed as sport rather than the intentional killing and infliction of
pain and suffering on another animal.

Why buy food at a store, when you can go out and kill it yourself. When
you can watch the animal fall and shake as it's life slips away. Hunters
and farmers are the same thing.