Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message

> >> You're not, you're responsibile for your choice to support him by doing
> >> business with him.

> > I accept that you want me to be responsible, but I'm not. Of course, the
> > childlike position of "i made him do it" doesn't hold much water for me.

> Who is forcing you to do business with animal-killing farmers Ronny? Who is
> making you do it? Why are you attempting to avoid responsibility for your
> personal choices?

My choice was to buy tomatoes today. That you've magnified that act into
some deed of evil is more about you than me. I needed some tomatoes
today. I bought the ones that conformed to my needs.

Evil, immoral me. Shoot me now. I bought tomatoes. I'm goin to hell in a
handbasket now. I'm just a heathen tomato eater.