Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote

> >> More irrational statements don't offset earlier ones.

> > It's the hitman scenario with a different action. Odd that you would now
> > call it irrational.

> Not odd, since it's incoherent babbling.

> >> What? If people aren't responsible for the animals farmers kill in the
> >> first
> >> place then how is abstaining from eating something admirable? You have
> >> cornered yourself Ron. Have you been trolling long?

> > You're cornered yourself, you wascally wabbit.

> My line, get your own.
>

> > I've stated that I admire the vegan for not engaging in the eating of
> > meat

> Why? Meat is dead.

Meat is to a certain extent unhealthy and harmful. Additives,
preservatives, antibiotics, hormones, bleaching, etc. all make meat a
very odd food to be eating. Look out if you don't cook it well, or
properly. As I've said, I've resigned myself to my reasons (at least
until better options come along).

> > and not killing animals.

> We don't kill animals either.

Some meat eaters do, some don't. I haven't killed for fun, food or
profit. But then others have.

> You're finished pal, toast. Sayonara

At your leisure...