Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote nothing
> >>
> >> Nothing you say warrants a response, you're a troll.

> > Failing to respond to the inconsistencies of your position

> There are none.
>
> , while it may
> > be commonly held, makes you look bad. A choice, Dutch.

> Your whole position makes you look like a troll Ronny,
>
> > As much as I would enjoy another entertaining round of "he made me do
> > it", I think this approach might be best.

> You don't think.

the only evidence that I can find to support your position is one entry
in the criminal code that you continually refer back to. I have given
multiple examples to illustrate how this feature of the law with respect
to this ONE act is similar to the thinking of children and pervasive in
our culture. Troll, indeed.

I have previously demonstrated that this position is inconsistent within
the criminal code as well.

Where did you learn that I was responsible for the actions and outcomes
of others. It certainly wasn't taught in any classroom or university
that I attended.