Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default White Castle for Dinner! 2/19/21

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 10:47:41 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 17:04:00 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > wrote:
> >On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 2:26:49 PM UTC-10, Seymour Jones wrote:

> >> Don't eat it! You're a premature biddy, not a real biddy. You're too
> >> young to die!
> >>
> >> "bun: enriched bleached wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour,
> >> niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water,
> >> sugar, soybean oil, contains 2% or less: yeast, salt, vital wheat
> >> gluten, mono-and diglycerides, corn starch, calcium stearoyl lactylate
> >> (csl), oat fiber, corn syrup solids, guar gum, sodium alginate,
> >> monocalcium phosphate, enzymes, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin
> >> c). hamburger: beef. sharp pasteurized process american cheese:
> >> cultured milk, water, cream, sodium citrate, salt, sorbic acid
> >> (preservative), sodium phosphate, artificial color, enzymes, acetic
> >> acid, soy lecithin. water, dried onions, salt, pepper."
> >>
> >> --
> >> SJ

> >In the future, we'll probably be eating a lot more highly processed
> >foods - if the past is any indication. I like modern foods. I can wake up
> >early in the morning with low blood sugar and reach over for a Choco-pie
> >or muffin that was baked months ago and adjust my levels. How great is
> >that?

> Yeah. Clearly you're the very picture of health, LOL.
> https://www.hostpic.org/images/2102040419440123.jpg
> Your own stupidity will shorten your own life, so at least that is
> good.

If you pray every night, you might one day get your wish. Until then, I'll
be laughing at your nasty ass! Here's another picture for your collection -
freak!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UdZPeXd5SL6Yh4tw8

===

Good egg Tiny bird?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Stu Rawlings wrote:
> I like those too, we made home made ones two weeks ago,
> rolled out the ground meat and put the five holes in
> each patty, then steamed them on a bed of re-hydrated
> onions. That's a unique taste for ground beef patties.

Steamed hamburgers. uhhh ;o

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/21/2021 9:28 AM, Gary wrote:
> Â* Stu Rawlings wrote:
>> I like those too, we made home made ones two weeks ago,
>> rolled out the ground meat and put the five holes in
>> each patty, then steamed them on a bed of re-hydrated
>> onions. That's a unique taste for ground beef patties.

> Steamed hamburgers. uhhhÂ*Â* ;o

Yep that's how they're made, I followed Ballistic BBQ's
lead from this youtube video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjka9e_QuWw

Tasted like the real thing too, that guy cooks
up some good stuff.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:28:37 -0500, Gary > wrote:

> Stu Rawlings wrote:
>> I like those too, we made home made ones two weeks ago,
>> rolled out the ground meat and put the five holes in
>> each patty, then steamed them on a bed of re-hydrated
>> onions. That's a unique taste for ground beef patties.

>Steamed hamburgers. uhhh ;o

mmm, steamed hams? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jXEuIHY9ic
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 8:58:44 AM UTC-6, Stu Rawlings wrote:
> On 2/21/2021 9:28 AM, Gary wrote:
> > Stu Rawlings wrote:
> >> I like those too, we made home made ones two weeks ago,
> >> rolled out the ground meat and put the five holes in
> >> each patty, then steamed them on a bed of re-hydrated
> >> onions. That's a unique taste for ground beef patties.

> > Steamed hamburgers. uhhh ;o
> >

> Yep that's how they're made, I followed Ballistic BBQ's
> lead from this youtube video -
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjka9e_QuWw
>
> Tasted like the real thing too, that guy cooks
> up some good stuff.

I watched it and saved the link, but it already has one major strike against it.
The onions stayed white, and not even translucent white. They should have
been somewhat browned. I have eaten many thousands of White Castle
burgers. I've gone through years where I ate them 5 or more times a week.
That guy said that he "nailed" the reproduction, and I call, bullshit. Yours
didn't taste "like the real thing" either. Plus, there is ZERO chance that the
Sara Lee buns are anything at all like WC's buns, which are unique.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:33:11 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 8:58:44 AM UTC-6, Stu Rawlings wrote:
>> >
>> > Steamed hamburgers. uhhh ;o
>> >

>> Yep that's how they're made, I followed Ballistic BBQ's
>> lead from this youtube video -
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjka9e_QuWw
>>
>> Tasted like the real thing too, that guy cooks
>> up some good stuff.

>I watched it and saved the link, but it already has one major strike against it.
>The onions stayed white, and not even translucent white.

****ing racist white supremacists. They can't even cook food without
their bigotry.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:26:31 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
> On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 10:47:41 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> > On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 17:04:00 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > > wrote:

> > >In the future, we'll probably be eating a lot more highly processed
> > >foods - if the past is any indication. I like modern foods. I can wake
> > >up
> > >early in the morning with low blood sugar and reach over for a
> > >Choco-pie
> > >or muffin that was baked months ago and adjust my levels. How great is
> > >that?

> > Yeah. Clearly you're the very picture of health, LOL.
> > https://www.hostpic.org/images/2102040419440123.jpg
> > Your own stupidity will shorten your own life, so at least that is
> > good.

> If you pray every night, you might one day get your wish. Until then, I'll
> be laughing at your nasty ass! Here's another picture for your
> collection -
> freak!
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/UdZPeXd5SL6Yh4tw8
> ===
>
> Good egg Tiny bird?

That's an egg from a chicken that runs around in the parking lot. It tasted
like an egg. It's not that it's really small - I just got a freakishly large
head.

====

Yeah right .... LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> For grins and giggles I bought a box of frozen White Castle brand
> cheeseburger 'sliders'. I'll be having two of them for dinner along
> with some potato chips. Don't ask me why I like them. In Memphis we
> had Krystal's, which were pretty much the same thing. It's been a
> couple of decades since I had either one.
>
> I think these will make an easy occasional lunch to take to work.
> (The breakroom has a full kitchen.) I'm in the process of building
> up a supply of homemade freezer meals for lunches.
>
> Jill

I did that for years!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GH5KQLO/

These are really nice. Last years of dishwasher use too.

I'd cook extra portions on the weekends and setup a variation schema in
the freezer so I would have different things going on all week.

Examples: (obviously shift to what you like)
- Curried Lamb shoulder week 1, fill 5 trays with excess over rice
- Pulled pork over rice week 2, fill 5 trays
- Shrimp in sauce over pasta week 3, fill 5 trays
- Home made Pizza week 4, fill 5 trays

Obviously it wasn't that cleanly done, sometimes it was 2 trays of
something else excess and 3 of something else like a stew. veggies
varied but were often frozen or canned (except canned potatoes are
nasty after freezing).

At first you might get the 'same thing' a bit but eventually it all
works out.

Here's a neat thing about those containers. Remove lid, flip water out
in sink, then slide it upside down under the hot tray and it's easy to
take to your desk. Neat to pack away and take home then rinse and put
in dishwaster. Ready for filling again.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 18:03:36 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"dsi1" wrote in message
>
>On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:26:31 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "dsi1" wrote in message
>> On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 10:47:41 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> > On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 17:04:00 -0800 (PST), dsi1

>> > Yeah. Clearly you're the very picture of health, LOL.
>> > https://www.hostpic.org/images/2102040419440123.jpg
>> > Your own stupidity will shorten your own life, so at least that is
>> > good.

>> If you pray every night, you might one day get your wish. Until then, I'll
>> be laughing at your nasty ass! Here's another picture for your
>> collection -
>> freak!
>> https://photos.app.goo.gl/UdZPeXd5SL6Yh4tw8
>> ===
>>
>> Good egg Tiny bird?

>That's an egg from a chicken that runs around in the parking lot. It tasted
>like an egg. It's not that it's really small - I just got a freakishly large
>head.
>
>====
>
> Yeah right .... LOL

lol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:30:03 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> > On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > > wrote:

> > Jones wrote: >> >> On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:05:18 -0500, jmcquown

> > brand >> >> >cheeseburger 'sliders'. I'll be having two of them for
> > dinner along >> >> >with some potato chips. Don't ask me why I like
> > them. In Memphis we >> >> >had Krystal's, which were pretty much
> > the same thing. It's been a >> >> >couple of decades since I had
> > either one. >> >> >

> > work. (The >> >> >breakroom has a full kitchen.) I'm in the process
> > of building up a >> >> >supply of homemade freezer meals for
> > lunches. >> >> Don't eat it! You're a premature biddy, not a real
> > biddy. You're too >> >> young to die!

> > barley flour, >> >> niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin,
> > folic acid), water, >> >> sugar, soybean oil, contains 2% or less:
> > yeast, salt, vital wheat >> >> gluten, mono-and diglycerides, corn
> > starch, calcium stearoyl lactylate >> >> (csl), oat fiber, corn
> > syrup solids, guar gum, sodium alginate, >> >> monocalcium
> > phosphate, enzymes, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin >> >> c).
> > hamburger: beef. sharp pasteurized process american cheese: >> >>
> > cultured milk, water, cream, sodium citrate, salt, sorbic acid >>

> > acetic >> >> acid, soy lecithin. water, dried onions, salt,
> > pepper." >> >> >> >> --

> > processed foods - if the past is any indication. I like modern
> > foods. I can wake up early in the morning with low blood sugar and
> > reach over for a Choco-pie or muffin that was baked months ago and
> > adjust my levels. How great is that? >> >> Yeah. Clearly you're
> > the very picture of health, LOL. >>
> > https://www.hostpic.org/images/2102040419440123.jpg >> Your own
> > stupidity will shorten your own life, so at least that is >> good.
> > > If you pray every night, you might one day get your wish. Until
> > > then, I'll be laughing at your nasty ass! Here's another picture
> > > for your collection - freak!

> > Oh look. The closet racist got triggered :-)
> >
> > > https://photos.app.goo.gl/UdZPeXd5SL6Yh4tw8

> > LOL. You're way too old for a teenagers haircut! LMAO!

> Yoose gots a lot of nerve preaching about racism. I'm no closet
> anything. That ain't a hair style/cut that's just the way my hair
> falls naturally - greg.

Hi dsi1 (David). I like your face. It's a simple honest man sort.

PS: I got bed head today too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 12:27:07 -0600, "cshenk" > wrote:

>dsi1 wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:30:03 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> > On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), dsi1

>> > Jones wrote: >> >> On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:05:18 -0500, jmcquown
>> > brand >> >> >cheeseburger 'sliders'. I'll be having two of them for
>> > dinner along >> >> >with some potato chips. Don't ask me why I like
>> > them. In Memphis we >> >> >had Krystal's, which were pretty much
>> > the same thing. It's been a >> >> >couple of decades since I had
>> > either one. >> >> >
>> > work. (The >> >> >breakroom has a full kitchen.) I'm in the process
>> > of building up a >> >> >supply of homemade freezer meals for
>> > lunches. >> >> Don't eat it! You're a premature biddy, not a real
>> > biddy. You're too >> >> young to die!

>> > barley flour, >> >> niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin,
>> > folic acid), water, >> >> sugar, soybean oil, contains 2% or less:
>> > yeast, salt, vital wheat >> >> gluten, mono-and diglycerides, corn
>> > starch, calcium stearoyl lactylate >> >> (csl), oat fiber, corn
>> > syrup solids, guar gum, sodium alginate, >> >> monocalcium
>> > phosphate, enzymes, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin >> >> c).
>> > hamburger: beef. sharp pasteurized process american cheese: >> >>
>> > cultured milk, water, cream, sodium citrate, salt, sorbic acid >>
>> > acetic >> >> acid, soy lecithin. water, dried onions, salt,
>> > pepper." >> >> >> >> --

>> > processed foods - if the past is any indication. I like modern
>> > foods. I can wake up early in the morning with low blood sugar and
>> > reach over for a Choco-pie or muffin that was baked months ago and
>> > adjust my levels. How great is that? >> >> Yeah. Clearly you're
>> > the very picture of health, LOL. >>
>> > https://www.hostpic.org/images/2102040419440123.jpg >> Your own
>> > stupidity will shorten your own life, so at least that is >> good.
>> > Oh look. The closet racist got triggered :-)

>> > LOL. You're way too old for a teenagers haircut! LMAO!

>> Yoose gots a lot of nerve preaching about racism. I'm no closet
>> anything. That ain't a hair style/cut that's just the way my hair
>> falls naturally - greg.

>Hi dsi1 (David). I like your face. It's a simple honest man sort.

Watch out David, Carol's vag is getting wet for you. Ooh, that's a
very gross vision--- proof there is no god.

>PS: I got bed head today too.

You gave head today? Braggart.You should really proof read before
sending.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 11:39:40 AM UTC-6, Stu Rawlings wrote:
> On 2/21/2021 12:33 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> >> Yep that's how they're made, I followed Ballistic BBQ's
> >> lead from this youtube video -
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjka9e_QuWw
> >>
> >> Tasted like the real thing too, that guy cooks
> >> up some good stuff.

> > I watched it and saved the link, but it already has one major strike against it.
> >

> Boo ****ing hoo.

You're a White trash slob who couldn't cook his way out of Sheldon's outhouse.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/21/2021 1:46 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 11:39:40 AM UTC-6, Stu Rawlings wrote:

>>> I watched it and saved the link, but it already has one major strike against it.
>>>

>> Boo ****ing hoo.
>>

> You're a White trash slob who couldn't cook his way out of Sheldon's outhouse.
>
> --Bryan

You must have me confused with someone that gives a
flying **** what a scorned homo like you thinks of
me.
Stick to crying about your lost love Kuthe, wankstain.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message

dsi1 wrote:

> On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:30:03 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> > On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > > wrote:

> > Jones wrote: >> >> On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:05:18 -0500, jmcquown

> > brand >> >> >cheeseburger 'sliders'. I'll be having two of them for
> > dinner along >> >> >with some potato chips. Don't ask me why I like
> > them. In Memphis we >> >> >had Krystal's, which were pretty much
> > the same thing. It's been a >> >> >couple of decades since I had
> > either one. >> >> >

> > work. (The >> >> >breakroom has a full kitchen.) I'm in the process
> > of building up a >> >> >supply of homemade freezer meals for
> > lunches. >> >> Don't eat it! You're a premature biddy, not a real
> > biddy. You're too >> >> young to die!

> > barley flour, >> >> niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin,
> > folic acid), water, >> >> sugar, soybean oil, contains 2% or less:
> > yeast, salt, vital wheat >> >> gluten, mono-and diglycerides, corn
> > starch, calcium stearoyl lactylate >> >> (csl), oat fiber, corn
> > syrup solids, guar gum, sodium alginate, >> >> monocalcium
> > phosphate, enzymes, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin >> >> c).
> > hamburger: beef. sharp pasteurized process american cheese: >> >>
> > cultured milk, water, cream, sodium citrate, salt, sorbic acid >>

> > acetic >> >> acid, soy lecithin. water, dried onions, salt,
> > pepper." >> >> >> >> --

> > processed foods - if the past is any indication. I like modern
> > foods. I can wake up early in the morning with low blood sugar and
> > reach over for a Choco-pie or muffin that was baked months ago and
> > adjust my levels. How great is that? >> >> Yeah. Clearly you're
> > the very picture of health, LOL. >>
> > https://www.hostpic.org/images/2102040419440123.jpg >> Your own
> > stupidity will shorten your own life, so at least that is >> good.
> > > If you pray every night, you might one day get your wish. Until
> > > then, I'll be laughing at your nasty ass! Here's another picture
> > > for your collection - freak!

> > Oh look. The closet racist got triggered :-)
> >
> > > https://photos.app.goo.gl/UdZPeXd5SL6Yh4tw8

> > LOL. You're way too old for a teenagers haircut! LMAO!

> Yoose gots a lot of nerve preaching about racism. I'm no closet
> anything. That ain't a hair style/cut that's just the way my hair
> falls naturally - greg.

Hi dsi1 (David). I like your face. It's a simple honest man sort.

PS: I got bed head today too.

==

Nothing wrong with Dsi1's head)))

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 20:17:22 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"cshenk" wrote in message
>
>dsi1 wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:30:03 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> > On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), dsi1

>> > Jones wrote: >> >> On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:05:18 -0500, jmcquown
>> > brand >> >> >cheeseburger 'sliders'. I'll be having two of them for
>> > dinner along >> >> >with some potato chips. Don't ask me why I like
>> > them. In Memphis we >> >> >had Krystal's, which were pretty much
>> > the same thing. It's been a >> >> >couple of decades since I had
>> > either one. >> >> >
>> > work. (The >> >> >breakroom has a full kitchen.) I'm in the process
>> > of building up a >> >> >supply of homemade freezer meals for
>> > lunches. >> >> Don't eat it! You're a premature biddy, not a real
>> > biddy. You're too >> >> young to die!

>> > barley flour, >> >> niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin,
>> > folic acid), water, >> >> sugar, soybean oil, contains 2% or less:
>> > yeast, salt, vital wheat >> >> gluten, mono-and diglycerides, corn
>> > starch, calcium stearoyl lactylate >> >> (csl), oat fiber, corn
>> > syrup solids, guar gum, sodium alginate, >> >> monocalcium
>> > phosphate, enzymes, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin >> >> c).
>> > hamburger: beef. sharp pasteurized process american cheese: >> >>
>> > cultured milk, water, cream, sodium citrate, salt, sorbic acid >>
>> > acetic >> >> acid, soy lecithin. water, dried onions, salt,
>> > pepper." >> >> >> >> --

>> > processed foods - if the past is any indication. I like modern
>> > foods. I can wake up early in the morning with low blood sugar and
>> > reach over for a Choco-pie or muffin that was baked months ago and
>> > adjust my levels. How great is that? >> >> Yeah. Clearly you're
>> > the very picture of health, LOL. >>
>> > https://www.hostpic.org/images/2102040419440123.jpg >> Your own
>> > stupidity will shorten your own life, so at least that is >> good.
>> > Oh look. The closet racist got triggered :-)

>> > LOL. You're way too old for a teenagers haircut! LMAO!

>> Yoose gots a lot of nerve preaching about racism. I'm no closet
>> anything. That ain't a hair style/cut that's just the way my hair
>> falls naturally - greg.

>Hi dsi1 (David). I like your face. It's a simple honest man sort.
>
>PS: I got bed head today too.
>
>==
>
> Nothing wrong with Dsi1's head)))

That's what they all say about him on Grindr!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:49:25 PM UTC-6, Stu Rawlings wrote:
> On 2/21/2021 1:46 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> >> Boo ****ing hoo.
> >>

> > You're a White trash slob who couldn't cook his way out of Sheldon's outhouse.
> >
> > --Bryan
> >

> You must have me confused with someone that gives a
> flying **** what a scorned homo like you thinks of
> me.
> Stick to crying about your lost love Kuthe, wankstain.

Gee. You're the right-wing reflection of Master Bruce. I guess you must sniff
asses too.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 13:56:26 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:49:25 PM UTC-6, Stu Rawlings wrote:

>> > You're a White trash slob who couldn't cook his way out of Sheldon's outhouse.
>> >
>> > --Bryan
>> >

>> You must have me confused with someone that gives a
>> flying **** what a scorned homo like you thinks of
>> me.
>> Stick to crying about your lost love Kuthe, wankstain.
>>

>Gee. You're the right-wing reflection of Master Bruce. I guess you must sniff
>asses too.

That's because it IS Bruce. Wake up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/21/2021 1:22 PM, cshenk wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> For grins and giggles I bought a box of frozen White Castle brand
>> cheeseburger 'sliders'. I'll be having two of them for dinner along
>> with some potato chips. Don't ask me why I like them. In Memphis we
>> had Krystal's, which were pretty much the same thing. It's been a
>> couple of decades since I had either one.
>>
>> I think these will make an easy occasional lunch to take to work.
>> (The breakroom has a full kitchen.) I'm in the process of building
>> up a supply of homemade freezer meals for lunches.
>>
>> Jill

> I did that for years!
>
> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GH5KQLO/
>
> These are really nice. Last years of dishwasher use too.

(snippage)

Thanks, Carol. I have plenty of storage containers that go from freezer
to microwave to dishwasher. It's not as if I threw them away when I
left my last job in 2019.

> At first you might get the 'same thing' a bit but eventually it all
> works out.

I always put a piece of clear tape on the lid of the containers and
write on it with a Sharpie marker indicating the date and the contents.
No guessing about what I might be taking for lunch.

Jill

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "cshenk" wrote in message
>
> dsi1 wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:30:03 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> >> On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), dsi1

> >> Jones wrote: >> >> On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:05:18 -0500, jmcquown
> >> brand >> >> >cheeseburger 'sliders'. I'll be having two of them for
> >> dinner along >> >> >with some potato chips. Don't ask me why I like
> >> them. In Memphis we >> >> >had Krystal's, which were pretty much
> >> the same thing. It's been a >> >> >couple of decades since I had
> >> either one. >> >> >
> >> work. (The >> >> >breakroom has a full kitchen.) I'm in the process
> >> of building up a >> >> >supply of homemade freezer meals for
> >> lunches. >> >> Don't eat it! You're a premature biddy, not a real
> >> biddy. You're too >> >> young to die!

> >> barley flour, >> >> niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin,
> >> folic acid), water, >> >> sugar, soybean oil, contains 2% or less:
> >> yeast, salt, vital wheat >> >> gluten, mono-and diglycerides, corn
> >> starch, calcium stearoyl lactylate >> >> (csl), oat fiber, corn
> >> syrup solids, guar gum, sodium alginate, >> >> monocalcium
> >> phosphate, enzymes, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin >> >> c).
> >> hamburger: beef. sharp pasteurized process american cheese: >> >>
> >> cultured milk, water, cream, sodium citrate, salt, sorbic acid >>
> >> acetic >> >> acid, soy lecithin. water, dried onions, salt,
> >> pepper." >> >> >> >> -- > >> >> SJ

> >> processed foods - if the past is any indication. I like modern
> >> foods. I can wake up early in the morning with low blood sugar and
> >> reach over for a Choco-pie or muffin that was baked months ago and
> >> adjust my levels. How great is that? >> >> Yeah. Clearly you're
> >> the very picture of health, LOL. >>
> >> https://www.hostpic.org/images/2102040419440123.jpg >> Your own
> >> stupidity will shorten your own life, so at least that is >> good.
> >> Oh look. The closet racist got triggered :-)

> >> LOL. You're way too old for a teenagers haircut! LMAO!

> > Yoose gots a lot of nerve preaching about racism. I'm no closet
> > anything. That ain't a hair style/cut that's just the way my hair
> > falls naturally - greg.

> Hi dsi1 (David). I like your face. It's a simple honest man sort.
>
> PS: I got bed head today too.
>
> ==
>
> Nothing wrong with Dsi1's head)))

Nope! I like the almost grin creaping out too. Like 'I'm about to
grin really big so get ready'.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 4:16:50 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>

> > "cshenk" wrote in message
> >
> > dsi1 wrote:

> > > Yoose gots a lot of nerve preaching about racism. I'm no closet
> > > anything. That ain't a hair style/cut that's just the way my hair
> > > falls naturally - greg.

> > Hi dsi1 (David). I like your face. It's a simple honest man sort.
> >
> > PS: I got bed head today too.
> >
> > ==
> >
> > Nothing wrong with Dsi1's head)))

> Nope! I like the almost grin creaping out too. Like 'I'm about to
> grin really big so get ready'.

I got a new shirt today - the kind of shirt that makes a statement. The statement being "what the hell are you looking at?" Well, that's what I'm hoping for anyway.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Xx8Aa2Xh7Q4UXyw5
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 10:17:29 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "cshenk" wrote in message
> dsi1 wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:30:03 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> > > On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), dsi1

> > > Jones wrote: >> >> On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:05:18 -0500, jmcquown
> > > brand >> >> >cheeseburger 'sliders'. I'll be having two of them for
> > > dinner along >> >> >with some potato chips. Don't ask me why I like
> > > them. In Memphis we >> >> >had Krystal's, which were pretty much
> > > the same thing. It's been a >> >> >couple of decades since I had
> > > either one. >> >> >
> > > work. (The >> >> >breakroom has a full kitchen.) I'm in the process
> > > of building up a >> >> >supply of homemade freezer meals for
> > > lunches. >> >> Don't eat it! You're a premature biddy, not a real
> > > biddy. You're too >> >> young to die!

> > > barley flour, >> >> niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin,
> > > folic acid), water, >> >> sugar, soybean oil, contains 2% or less:
> > > yeast, salt, vital wheat >> >> gluten, mono-and diglycerides, corn
> > > starch, calcium stearoyl lactylate >> >> (csl), oat fiber, corn
> > > syrup solids, guar gum, sodium alginate, >> >> monocalcium
> > > phosphate, enzymes, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin >> >> c).
> > > hamburger: beef. sharp pasteurized process american cheese: >> >>
> > > cultured milk, water, cream, sodium citrate, salt, sorbic acid >>
> > > acetic >> >> acid, soy lecithin. water, dried onions, salt,
> > > pepper." >> >> >> >> --

> > > processed foods - if the past is any indication. I like modern
> > > foods. I can wake up early in the morning with low blood sugar and
> > > reach over for a Choco-pie or muffin that was baked months ago and
> > > adjust my levels. How great is that? >> >> Yeah. Clearly you're
> > > the very picture of health, LOL. >>
> > > https://www.hostpic.org/images/2102040419440123.jpg >> Your own
> > > stupidity will shorten your own life, so at least that is >> good.
> > > Oh look. The closet racist got triggered :-)

> > > LOL. You're way too old for a teenagers haircut! LMAO!

> > Yoose gots a lot of nerve preaching about racism. I'm no closet
> > anything. That ain't a hair style/cut that's just the way my hair
> > falls naturally - greg.

> Hi dsi1 (David). I like your face. It's a simple honest man sort.
>
> PS: I got bed head today too.
> ==
>
> Nothing wrong with Dsi1's head)))

Well, not on the outside anyway.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"cshenk" wrote in message
>
>dsi1 wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:30:03 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> > On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), dsi1

>> > Jones wrote: >> >> On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:05:18 -0500, jmcquown
>> > brand >> >> >cheeseburger 'sliders'. I'll be having two of them for
>> > dinner along >> >> >with some potato chips. Don't ask me why I like
>> > them. In Memphis we >> >> >had Krystal's, which were pretty much
>> > the same thing. It's been a >> >> >couple of decades since I had
>> > either one. >> >> >
>> > work. (The >> >> >breakroom has a full kitchen.) I'm in the process
>> > of building up a >> >> >supply of homemade freezer meals for
>> > lunches. >> >> Don't eat it! You're a premature biddy, not a real
>> > biddy. You're too >> >> young to die!

>> > barley flour, >> >> niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin,
>> > folic acid), water, >> >> sugar, soybean oil, contains 2% or less:
>> > yeast, salt, vital wheat >> >> gluten, mono-and diglycerides, corn
>> > starch, calcium stearoyl lactylate >> >> (csl), oat fiber, corn
>> > syrup solids, guar gum, sodium alginate, >> >> monocalcium
>> > phosphate, enzymes, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin >> >> c).
>> > hamburger: beef. sharp pasteurized process american cheese: >> >>
>> > cultured milk, water, cream, sodium citrate, salt, sorbic acid >>
>> > acetic >> >> acid, soy lecithin. water, dried onions, salt,
>> > pepper." >> >> >> >> --

>> > processed foods - if the past is any indication. I like modern
>> > foods. I can wake up early in the morning with low blood sugar and
>> > reach over for a Choco-pie or muffin that was baked months ago and
>> > adjust my levels. How great is that? >> >> Yeah. Clearly you're
>> > the very picture of health, LOL. >>
>> > https://www.hostpic.org/images/2102040419440123.jpg >> Your own
>> > stupidity will shorten your own life, so at least that is >> good.
>> > Oh look. The closet racist got triggered :-)

>> > LOL. You're way too old for a teenagers haircut! LMAO!

>> Yoose gots a lot of nerve preaching about racism. I'm no closet
>> anything. That ain't a hair style/cut that's just the way my hair
>> falls naturally - greg.

>Hi dsi1 (David). I like your face. It's a simple honest man sort.
>
>PS: I got bed head today too.
>
>==
>
> Nothing wrong with Dsi1's head)))

That's what they all say about him on Grindr!

===

I don't know what that is and I don't care

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 4:16:50 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>

> > "cshenk" wrote in message
> >
> > dsi1 wrote:

> > > Yoose gots a lot of nerve preaching about racism. I'm no closet
> > > anything. That ain't a hair style/cut that's just the way my hair
> > > falls naturally - greg.

> > Hi dsi1 (David). I like your face. It's a simple honest man sort.
> >
> > PS: I got bed head today too.
> >
> > ==
> >
> > Nothing wrong with Dsi1's head)))

> Nope! I like the almost grin creaping out too. Like 'I'm about to
> grin really big so get ready'.

I got a new shirt today - the kind of shirt that makes a statement. The
statement being "what the hell are you looking at?" Well, that's what I'm
hoping for anyway.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Xx8Aa2Xh7Q4UXyw5

====

I use one of these neck thingies instead of a mask. Much more
comfortable

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 10:17:29 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "cshenk" wrote in message
> dsi1 wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:30:03 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> > > On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:58:28 -0800 (PST), dsi1

> > > Jones wrote: >> >> On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:05:18 -0500, jmcquown
> > > brand >> >> >cheeseburger 'sliders'. I'll be having two of them for
> > > dinner along >> >> >with some potato chips. Don't ask me why I like
> > > them. In Memphis we >> >> >had Krystal's, which were pretty much
> > > the same thing. It's been a >> >> >couple of decades since I had
> > > either one. >> >> >
> > > work. (The >> >> >breakroom has a full kitchen.) I'm in the process
> > > of building up a >> >> >supply of homemade freezer meals for
> > > lunches. >> >> Don't eat it! You're a premature biddy, not a real
> > > biddy. You're too >> >> young to die!

> > > barley flour, >> >> niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin,
> > > folic acid), water, >> >> sugar, soybean oil, contains 2% or less:
> > > yeast, salt, vital wheat >> >> gluten, mono-and diglycerides, corn
> > > starch, calcium stearoyl lactylate >> >> (csl), oat fiber, corn
> > > syrup solids, guar gum, sodium alginate, >> >> monocalcium
> > > phosphate, enzymes, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin >> >> c).
> > > hamburger: beef. sharp pasteurized process american cheese: >> >>
> > > cultured milk, water, cream, sodium citrate, salt, sorbic acid >>
> > > acetic >> >> acid, soy lecithin. water, dried onions, salt,
> > > pepper." >> >> >> >> --

> > > processed foods - if the past is any indication. I like modern
> > > foods. I can wake up early in the morning with low blood sugar and
> > > reach over for a Choco-pie or muffin that was baked months ago and
> > > adjust my levels. How great is that? >> >> Yeah. Clearly you're
> > > the very picture of health, LOL. >>
> > > https://www.hostpic.org/images/2102040419440123.jpg >> Your own
> > > stupidity will shorten your own life, so at least that is >> good.
> > > Oh look. The closet racist got triggered :-)

> > > LOL. You're way too old for a teenagers haircut! LMAO!

> > Yoose gots a lot of nerve preaching about racism. I'm no closet
> > anything. That ain't a hair style/cut that's just the way my hair
> > falls naturally - greg.

> Hi dsi1 (David). I like your face. It's a simple honest man sort.
>
> PS: I got bed head today too.
> ==
>
> Nothing wrong with Dsi1's head)))

Well, not on the outside anyway.

===

Ahh well, you do have a point lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:
> I use one of these neck thingies instead of a mask. Much more
> comfortable

Is that one of those copper-infused neck masks?
(as seen on tv)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce and I are nothing alike, you clueless ****wit.

> I guess you must sniff asses too.

Everything is about man ass with you, scorned pillow biter.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/21/2021 5:53 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 13:56:26 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:

>>> You must have me confused with someone that gives a
>>> flying **** what a scorned homo like you thinks of
>>> me.
>>> Stick to crying about your lost love Kuthe, wankstain.
>>>

>> Gee. You're the right-wing reflection of Master Bruce. I guess you must sniff
>> asses too.

> That's because it IS Bruce. Wake up.

Your slip is showing, try harder, fake Kuthe.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:56:38 -0500, Gary > wrote:

> Ophelia wrote:
>> I use one of these neck thingies instead of a mask. Much more
>> comfortable

>Is that one of those copper-infused neck masks?
>(as seen on tv)

Probably one of hubbies snot rag hankies. hehe
I've already seen some of those filthy things people wear.
I also see many men wearing a paper mask over their full beard,
they're kidding themselves.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 11:43:12 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
> On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 4:16:50 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> > Ophelia wrote:

> > > Hi dsi1 (David). I like your face. It's a simple honest man sort.
> > >
> > > PS: I got bed head today too.
> > >
> > > ==
> > >
> > > Nothing wrong with Dsi1's head)))

> > Nope! I like the almost grin creaping out too. Like 'I'm about to
> > grin really big so get ready'.

> I got a new shirt today - the kind of shirt that makes a statement. The
> statement being "what the hell are you looking at?" Well, that's what I'm
> hoping for anyway.
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Xx8Aa2Xh7Q4UXyw5
> ====
>
> I use one of these neck thingies instead of a mask. Much more
> comfortable

Makes you look like Mort in those Bazooka Joe gum wrap comics.
https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/...imit/image.jpg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" wrote in message ...

Ophelia wrote:
> I use one of these neck thingies instead of a mask. Much more
> comfortable

Is that one of those copper-infused neck masks?
(as seen on tv)

===

Oh I don't know anything about that! Mine is just some kind of material

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 11:43:12 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
> On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 4:16:50 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> > Ophelia wrote:

> > > Hi dsi1 (David). I like your face. It's a simple honest man sort.
> > >
> > > PS: I got bed head today too.
> > >
> > > ==
> > >
> > > Nothing wrong with Dsi1's head)))

> > Nope! I like the almost grin creaping out too. Like 'I'm about to
> > grin really big so get ready'.

> I got a new shirt today - the kind of shirt that makes a statement. The
> statement being "what the hell are you looking at?" Well, that's what I'm
> hoping for anyway.
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Xx8Aa2Xh7Q4UXyw5
> ====
>
> I use one of these neck thingies instead of a mask. Much more
> comfortable

Makes you look like Mort in those Bazooka Joe gum wrap comics.
https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/...imit/image.jpg

===

LOL maybe!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:48:36 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 11:43:12 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "dsi1" wrote in message

>> > Nope! I like the almost grin creaping out too. Like 'I'm about to
>> > grin really big so get ready'.

>> I got a new shirt today - the kind of shirt that makes a statement. The
>> statement being "what the hell are you looking at?" Well, that's what I'm
>> hoping for anyway.
>> https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Xx8Aa2Xh7Q4UXyw5
>> ====
>>
>> I use one of these neck thingies instead of a mask. Much more
>> comfortable

>Makes you look like Mort in those Bazooka Joe gum wrap comics.
>https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/...imit/image.jpg

I used to get gum with Bazooka Joe comics from my grandmother in the
late 60s/early 70s. I can't remember if they were in English or
translated.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 7:38:52 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:48:36 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 11:43:12 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> >> I got a new shirt today - the kind of shirt that makes a statement. The
> >> statement being "what the hell are you looking at?" Well, that's what I'm
> >> hoping for anyway.
> >> https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Xx8Aa2Xh7Q4UXyw5
> >> ====
> >>
> >> I use one of these neck thingies instead of a mask. Much more
> >> comfortable

> >Makes you look like Mort in those Bazooka Joe gum wrap comics.
> >https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/...imit/image.jpg
> >

> I used to get gum with Bazooka Joe comics from my grandmother in the
> late 60s/early 70s. I can't remember if they were in English or
> translated.

That was some hard and awful tasting gum. I'd try to break the gum in half along that score but was never able to. The comics weren't funny - even to a kid. That shit never should have left the states.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:49:12 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 7:38:52 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:48:36 -0800 (PST), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>> >Makes you look like Mort in those Bazooka Joe gum wrap comics.
>> >https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/...imit/image.jpg
>> >

>> I used to get gum with Bazooka Joe comics from my grandmother in the
>> late 60s/early 70s. I can't remember if they were in English or
>> translated.
>> >

>That was some hard and awful tasting gum. I'd try to break the gum in half along that score but was never able to. The comics weren't funny - even to a kid. That shit never should have left the states.

My grandparents had a tiny village supermarket. I've never seen that
gum anywhere else.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 12:21:47 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:49:12 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
> >> I used to get gum with Bazooka Joe comics from my grandmother in the
> >> late 60s/early 70s. I can't remember if they were in English or
> >> translated.
> >> >

> My grandparents had a tiny village supermarket. I've never seen that
> gum anywhere else.

It was here and I imagine it was available all over the USA.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 9:33:09 PM UTC-6, dsi1 wrote:
> On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 4:16:50 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> > Ophelia wrote:

> > > Hi dsi1 (David). I like your face. It's a simple honest man sort.
> > >
> > > PS: I got bed head today too.
> > >
> > > ==
> > >
> > > Nothing wrong with Dsi1's head)))

> > Nope! I like the almost grin creaping out too. Like 'I'm about to
> > grin really big so get ready'.

> I got a new shirt today - the kind of shirt that makes a statement. The statement being "what the hell are you looking at?" Well, that's what I'm hoping for anyway.
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Xx8Aa2Xh7Q4UXyw5

It suits a piece of low - rent asian ghetto yellow trash like you, you're a "yigger" for sure, David.

(grin)