Ron

In article et>,
Jay Santos > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article .net>,
> > Jay Santos > wrote:

> >>Sophomore Ron, do you believe sodomizing small children
> >>with broom handles to be morally wrong? Yes or no,
> >>Sophomore Ron - dispense with your usual blowhard windy
> >>equivocation.
> >>
> >>If you do, Sophomore Ron, do you think someone who
> >>sodomizes small children with a broom handle only two
> >>or three times a week is entitled to feel virtuous in
> >>comparison with his neighbor who sodomizes small
> >>children with a broom handle on a daily basis?

> > That you equate veganism and forced sexual violence

> I asked you to respond with a yes or a no, sophomoric
> shitbag. "Yes or no, Sophomore Ron - dispense with
> your usual blowhard windy equivocation."
>
> Answer the question, Sophomore Ron, and answer it with
> a yes or a no: Do you believe sodomizing small
> children with broom handles to be morally wrong? Yes
> or no, shitbag; no one is interested in your sophistry.

Do you? Do you do everything possible in furtherance of this belief? NO?
You're having a discussion with me. Obviously, you are spending time
here rather than following through on your *belief* (ahem) that this
behaviour is wrong. I am only left to one conclusion: you don't believe
that this wrong, otherwise you COULD and WOULD do more.

Shame. She lets some animals die. You let children get sodomized.