Jay Santos

John Coleman wrote:

> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> 8<
>
>>It's not about anyone else's expectations. It's about vegans NOT
>>living by the "ethical" standards they claim to be following and which
>>most of them try to impose on others. It's no surprise you don't get
>>it, banbrains.

> we do "get it" as I keep pointing out, it is you who do not

No, you do NOT "get it". You have formulated an
ethical absolute - "it is wrong to kill animals" - and
then you don't even ATTEMPT to abide by the dictates of
that alleged belief.

> 1) Vegans have proposed (and some do practice) "veganic agriculture"
> (organic no animal products culture, and often no-dig) to reduce cds

NO ONE, Coleman, avoids killing animals.

> 2) We rarely live up to that standard

You NEVER live up to that standard, Coleman, you
****ing idiot.

> because society imposes different
> conditions due to less concern for animal welfare

No. There you go again, blaming YOUR failure to abide
by YOUR alleged beliefs on others. That simply is not
tenable.

> - this is a further case for more veganism (not less).

NO, Coleman, you shitbag: it is PURELY a case for you
to abandon your unthinking, blind obedience to stupid
dogma.

The failure is entire on the shoulders of "vegans", and
no one else.

> This is little different from slavery

There is vast difference from slavery. You keep
telling the same lies.