Scented Nectar

> > You seem to enjoy comparing child abuse
> > to meat eating.

> The analogy is appropriate. Both involve things that
> some people say are absolutely wrong. If something is
> absolutely wrong, there is no ethical room for anyone
> to do any of it.

> > It's like pollution...

> No, it isn't like pollution at all, dummy. That was
> the whole point of bringing up pollution. Pollution
> isn't morally wrong, it's just undesirable from a
> utilitarian standpoint.

But it is like pollution. Less polution benefits the
human animal as well as other lifeforms. Less
land taken from nature to grow excessive crop
needs benefit humans and animals too.

> > Who are you to say whether pollution is morally
> > wrong or not?

> It isn't. No one views it as morally wrong.

I do. I think it's morally wrong to do what many
big companies do to the air and water. Any
effort to lessen damage on their part would
be a good thing in my view.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/