Jay Santos

Ron wrote:
> In article .net>,
> Jay Santos > wrote:
>

>>Sophomore Ron wrote:

>>>Why, oh why can't vegans be perfect?

>>Sophomore Ron, do you believe sodomizing small children
>>with broom handles to be morally wrong? Yes or no,
>>Sophomore Ron - dispense with your usual blowhard windy
>>equivocation.
>>
>>If you do, Sophomore Ron, do you think someone who
>>sodomizes small children with a broom handle only two
>>or three times a week is entitled to feel virtuous in
>>comparison with his neighbor who sodomizes small
>>children with a broom handle on a daily basis?

> That you equate veganism and forced sexual violence

I asked you to respond with a yes or a no, sophomoric
shitbag. "Yes or no, Sophomore Ron - dispense with
your usual blowhard windy equivocation."

Answer the question, Sophomore Ron, and answer it with
a yes or a no: Do you believe sodomizing small
children with broom handles to be morally wrong? Yes
or no, shitbag; no one is interested in your sophistry.