Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My ongoing pizza trouble

On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 6:38:47 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 11:13:02 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>
> > Awwwwwwwww talking about me again LOL. Do you
> >think she has a crush on me???? BOKE !!!

> I think she's 8 years old.

Better than being 80, senile, and wearing Depends and possibly a *******.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 11:00:54 PM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
> > The pizza was a spinach, garlic, and mushroom, pie. The truth about this
> > is that without the garlic, it would be a pretty boring slice.

> I like an onion and mushroom pizza.
> The sauce always contains garlic.
>
> I'll bet that would make a nice "white pizza"
> too using some garlic infused EVOO.

Our favorite pizza used to be a white pizza. Cheese, spinach, and a
ridiculous amount of garlic. It was amazing.

====

I always have to make ham and pineapple pizza!!! It's D's favourite)

Guess what I will be making tomorrow)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 09:33:45 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 6:38:47 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 11:13:02 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Awwwwwwwww talking about me again LOL. Do you
>> >think she has a crush on me???? BOKE !!!

>> I think she's 8 years old.
>>

>Better than being 80, senile, and wearing Depends and possibly a *******.

You still don't know if you're a *******?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 8:44:59 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 11:00:54 PM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> > dsi1 wrote:
> > > The pizza was a spinach, garlic, and mushroom, pie. The truth about this
> > > is that without the garlic, it would be a pretty boring slice.

> > I like an onion and mushroom pizza.
> > The sauce always contains garlic.
> >
> > I'll bet that would make a nice "white pizza"
> > too using some garlic infused EVOO.

> Our favorite pizza used to be a white pizza. Cheese, spinach, and a
> ridiculous amount of garlic. It was amazing.
>
> ====
>
> I always have to make ham and pineapple pizza!!! It's D's favourite)
>
> Guess what I will be making tomorrow)

The idea of sweet/savory foods is one that old fuddy-duddies eschew but it's a totally solid concept.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 3:32:07 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 09:33:45 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 6:38:47 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> >> I think she's 8 years old.
> >>

> >Better than being 80, senile, and wearing Depends and possibly a *******.

> You still don't know if you're a *******?

Straight as an arrow here, but I'm wondering about OhFeelMe thinking if I
have a crush on her wrinkly old ass. YUCK.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> The idea of sweet/savory foods is one that old fuddy-duddies eschew but it's a totally solid concept.

we liked the combination of ham and pineapple, but also
included cheddar cheese and shrimp.

haven't had one of these in many years though now.

songbird
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 20:39:38 -0400, songbird wrote:

> we liked the combination of ham and pineapple,
> but also included cheddar cheese and shrimp.

Has anyone here ever experimented with other unorthodox toppings? I've
tried different cheeses and been pleased every time. Seafood works great.

As ds1 said, sweet / savoury is a solid concept. We already have
'accepted' pairings off-pizza:

Chicken + cranberry
Pork + applesauce
Lamb + pomengranate
Beef + orange (+ several other ethnic dishes)

The following come to mind for experimentation on pizzas:

Peach, plum, cherry, strawberry, blueberry, apple, pear, cranberry

Does anyone have other ideas?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 02:42:41 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy >
wrote:

>On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 20:39:38 -0400, songbird wrote:
>
>> we liked the combination of ham and pineapple,
>> but also included cheddar cheese and shrimp.

>Has anyone here ever experimented with other unorthodox toppings? I've
>tried different cheeses and been pleased every time. Seafood works great.
>
>As ds1 said, sweet / savoury is a solid concept. We already have
>'accepted' pairings off-pizza:
>
>Chicken + cranberry
>Pork + applesauce
>Lamb + pomengranate
>Beef + orange (+ several other ethnic dishes)
>

>The following come to mind for experimentation on pizzas:
>
>Peach, plum, cherry, strawberry, blueberry, apple, pear, cranberry
>
>Does anyone have other ideas?

Lychees, mangos, blackberries, elderberries, loganberries, bananas,
coconuts, mandarins, lemons, oranges, loquats, grumichama, achacha,
apricots and jaboticaba.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 3:12:28 PM UTC-10, songbird wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
> > The idea of sweet/savory foods is one that old fuddy-duddies eschew but it's a totally solid concept.

> we liked the combination of ham and pineapple, but also
> included cheddar cheese and shrimp.
>
> haven't had one of these in many years though now.
>

> songbird

Cheddar cheese is good on a pizza. Here's a pizza with cheddar, tomatoes, mushrooms, and most likely, garlic. Shrimp sounds interesting.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...nAUtzSgJr2Xgiv

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 4:42:44 PM UTC-10, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 20:39:38 -0400, songbird wrote:
>
> > we liked the combination of ham and pineapple,
> > but also included cheddar cheese and shrimp.

> Has anyone here ever experimented with other unorthodox toppings? I've
> tried different cheeses and been pleased every time. Seafood works great.
>
> As ds1 said, sweet / savoury is a solid concept. We already have
> 'accepted' pairings off-pizza:
>
> Chicken + cranberry
> Pork + applesauce
> Lamb + pomengranate
> Beef + orange (+ several other ethnic dishes)
>

> The following come to mind for experimentation on pizzas:
>
> Peach, plum, cherry, strawberry, blueberry, apple, pear, cranberry
>
> Does anyone have other ideas?

Blueberry with marshmallow:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...CAUW2tKIXO1pVO

Cinnamon, sugar, and butter pizza with chocolate, walnuts, and marshmallow:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...pGeZghN2H-iEvE
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 3:12:28 PM UTC-10, songbird wrote:
> > dsi1 wrote:
> > > The idea of sweet/savory foods is one that old fuddy-duddies
> > > eschew but it's a totally solid concept.

> > we liked the combination of ham and pineapple, but also
> > included cheddar cheese and shrimp.
> >
> > haven't had one of these in many years though now.
> >

> > songbird

> Cheddar cheese is good on a pizza. Here's a pizza with cheddar,
> tomatoes, mushrooms, and most likely, garlic. Shrimp sounds
> interesting.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...nAUtzSgJr2Xgiv

Ohh I like!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 22:33:39 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>dsi1 wrote:

>> > we liked the combination of ham and pineapple, but also
>> > included cheddar cheese and shrimp.
>> >
>> > haven't had one of these in many years though now.
>> >

>> > songbird

>> Cheddar cheese is good on a pizza. Here's a pizza with cheddar,
>> tomatoes, mushrooms, and most likely, garlic. Shrimp sounds
>> interesting.
>>

>https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...nAUtzSgJr2Xgiv
>
>Ohh I like!

Careful, one step in that cheese swamp and you'll never be heard of
again!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 20:29:45 -0700, dsi1 wrote:

> Cinnamon, sugar, and butter pizza with chocolate, walnuts, and
> marshmallow:

I wasn't really thinking about dessert, although adding just about any
fruit to the above would probably be an excellent dessert suggestion.

I'm thinking more along the lines of a single fruit other than pineapple
to put beside the meat and whatever. It may well be that different meats
(or cheese / allium / olives / fungus / etc.) might have flavour profiles
that go better with different fruits.

Because it does end up being deliberate that I seem to be asking someone
from Hawaii a question concerning the pineapple, I did not plan it that
way. I don't want to sound politically over-correct, but the question is
open to anyone.

Try to contemplate the taste via directed imagination of the flavour
mixtures, because none of us have enough time left on this planet to
actually try all of the possible combinations. If a particular
combination seems gastronomically enticing (i.e. havarti + lamb + shitake
+ leek + date ), it would maybe make a good low-item test object.

(i.e. Don't just parrot a list of fruits you found on the internet.)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 6:37:05 PM UTC-10, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 20:29:45 -0700, dsi1 wrote:
>

> > Cinnamon, sugar, and butter pizza with chocolate, walnuts, and
> > marshmallow:

> I wasn't really thinking about dessert, although adding just about any
> fruit to the above would probably be an excellent dessert suggestion.
>
> I'm thinking more along the lines of a single fruit other than pineapple
> to put beside the meat and whatever. It may well be that different meats
> (or cheese / allium / olives / fungus / etc.) might have flavour profiles
> that go better with different fruits.
>
> Because it does end up being deliberate that I seem to be asking someone
> from Hawaii a question concerning the pineapple, I did not plan it that
> way. I don't want to sound politically over-correct, but the question is
> open to anyone.
>
> Try to contemplate the taste via directed imagination of the flavour
> mixtures, because none of us have enough time left on this planet to
> actually try all of the possible combinations. If a particular
> combination seems gastronomically enticing (i.e. havarti + lamb + shitake
> + leek + date ), it would maybe make a good low-item test object.
>

> (i.e. Don't just parrot a list of fruits you found on the internet.)

Well, I'm not interested in plagiarizing, nor am I interested in copying other people's cooking. I can understand your concern, however, given the present company.

I once made a Spam pie - it's basically a pecan pie made with spam instead of pecans. You can't get salty and sweeter than that. As far as pizza goes, I've stopped making pizza because that phase is over. OTOH, if I ever do get around to making a pizza it's going to be Spam and kim chee.

OTOH, if I was stumped about making a sweet, savory, fruity, pizza, I'd just make a ham pizza and top with some fruit from a bag of mixed frozen fruit.. No need to even defrost the fruit. That's just for starters.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...HwQoKExoHsUYKf

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 04:37:02 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy >
wrote:

>Try to contemplate the taste via directed imagination of the flavour
>mixtures, because none of us have enough time left on this planet to
>actually try all of the possible combinations. If a particular
>combination seems gastronomically enticing (i.e. havarti + lamb + shitake
>+ leek + date ), it would maybe make a good low-item test object.
>

>(i.e. Don't just parrot a list of fruits you found on the internet.)

I can tell you're on to dsi1!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 5:39:06 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 22:33:39 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> >dsi1 wrote:

> >> Cheddar cheese is good on a pizza. Here's a pizza with cheddar,
> >> tomatoes, mushrooms, and most likely, garlic. Shrimp sounds
> >> interesting.
> >>

> >https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...nAUtzSgJr2Xgiv
> >
> >Ohh I like!

> Careful, one step in that cheese swamp and you'll never be heard of
> again!

This would mean that you know nothing about pizza, have never made a pizza, and quite possibly blind. Anybody with pizza experience would know that has a restrained amount of cheese. That's entirely on purpose.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 22:45:19 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 5:39:06 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

>> >https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...nAUtzSgJr2Xgiv
>> >
>> >Ohh I like!

>> Careful, one step in that cheese swamp and you'll never be heard of
>> again!

>This would mean that you know nothing about pizza, have never made a pizza, and quite possibly blind. Anybody with pizza experience would know that has a restrained amount of cheese. That's entirely on purpose.

Oh, what would a Hawaiian know about pizzas anyway
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> Mike Duffy wrote:
> >The following come to mind for experimentation on pizzas:
> >
> >Peach, plum, cherry, strawberry, blueberry, apple, pear, cranberry
> >
> >Does anyone have other ideas?

> Lychees, mangos, blackberries, elderberries, loganberries, bananas,
> coconuts, mandarins, lemons, oranges, loquats, grumichama, achacha,
> apricots and jaboticaba.

Oh dear Lord! I thought we were talking about pizzas. ;o
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 05:37:38 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>>
>> Mike Duffy wrote:
>> >The following come to mind for experimentation on pizzas:
>> >
>> >Peach, plum, cherry, strawberry, blueberry, apple, pear, cranberry
>> >
>> >Does anyone have other ideas?

>> Lychees, mangos, blackberries, elderberries, loganberries, bananas,
>> coconuts, mandarins, lemons, oranges, loquats, grumichama, achacha,
>> apricots and jaboticaba.

>Oh dear Lord! I thought we were talking about pizzas. ;o

You must have noticed that I didn't just list all the fruits I could
think of, but curated them carefully.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 6:22:40 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 8:44:59 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> > "dsi1" wrote in message

> > > I like an onion and mushroom pizza.
> > > The sauce always contains garlic.
> > >
> > > I'll bet that would make a nice "white pizza"
> > > too using some garlic infused EVOO.

> > Our favorite pizza used to be a white pizza. Cheese, spinach, and a
> > ridiculous amount of garlic. It was amazing.
> >
> > ====
> >
> > I always have to make ham and pineapple pizza!!! It's D's favourite)
> >
> > Guess what I will be making tomorrow)

> The idea of sweet/savory foods is one that old fuddy-duddies eschew but it's a totally solid concept.

Sweet/savory foods have a long tradition in Western cooking.

Pineapple on pizza is terrible. I'd rather have ham and onion.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 10:42:44 PM UTC-4, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 20:39:38 -0400, songbird wrote:
>
> > we liked the combination of ham and pineapple,
> > but also included cheddar cheese and shrimp.

> Has anyone here ever experimented with other unorthodox toppings? I've
> tried different cheeses and been pleased every time. Seafood works great.
>
> As ds1 said, sweet / savoury is a solid concept. We already have
> 'accepted' pairings off-pizza:
>
> Chicken + cranberry
> Pork + applesauce
> Lamb + pomengranate
> Beef + orange (+ several other ethnic dishes)
>

> The following come to mind for experimentation on pizzas:
>
> Peach, plum, cherry, strawberry, blueberry, apple, pear, cranberry
>
> Does anyone have other ideas?

I'm quite fond of broccoli on pizza. I don't do meat and fruit together.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> I'm quite fond of broccoli on pizza.

Most of my pizzas contain broccoli.
With a red sauce and always the main ingredient
on a white pizza.

George H.W. Bush:
" do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a
little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President
of the United States and I'm not going to eat ... "
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 20:39:38 -0400, songbird wrote:
>
>> we liked the combination of ham and pineapple,
>> but also included cheddar cheese and shrimp.

> Has anyone here ever experimented with other unorthodox toppings? I've
> tried different cheeses and been pleased every time. Seafood works great.

saurkraut and italian sausage, we liked it on a thin
whole wheat crust with a fairly sweetish tomato paste
based sauce. i still can't find a decent italian
sausage that i like around here that comes close to
the kind they put on their pizza. it was a very
sweet italian sausage - homemade and i never got the
recipe.

songbird
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> Pineapple on pizza is terrible. I'd rather have ham and onion.

ham, onion and fresh tomato would be a nice combo
to me.

songbird

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> Mike Duffy wrote:
> > The following come to mind for experimentation on pizzas:
> >
> > Peach, plum, cherry, strawberry, blueberry, apple, pear, cranberry
> >
> > Does anyone have other ideas?

> Blueberry with marshmallow

> Cinnamon, sugar, and butter pizza with chocolate, walnuts, and marshmallow:

ARRGHH! ;o
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 07:27:48 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>dsi1 wrote:
>>
>> Mike Duffy wrote:
>> > The following come to mind for experimentation on pizzas:
>> >
>> > Peach, plum, cherry, strawberry, blueberry, apple, pear, cranberry
>> >
>> > Does anyone have other ideas?

>> Blueberry with marshmallow

>> Cinnamon, sugar, and butter pizza with chocolate, walnuts, and marshmallow:

>ARRGHH! ;o

What dsi1 is really saying with his pizza stories is that Hawaiians
are just like mainlanders.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 06:20:20 -0400, Gary wrote:

> [...] always the main ingredient on a white pizza.

I was going to wait until I got everyone on-board discussing culinary
diversity and pineapple privilege before addressing the much more
entrenched tomato sauce privilege. But I need to ask: "What is a white
pizza?"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2020 5:58 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 6:22:40 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 8:44:59 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

>>> Our favorite pizza used to be a white pizza. Cheese, spinach, and a
>>> ridiculous amount of garlic. It was amazing.
>>>
>>> ====
>>>
>>> I always have to make ham and pineapple pizza!!! It's D's favourite)
>>>
>>> Guess what I will be making tomorrow)

>> The idea of sweet/savory foods is one that old fuddy-duddies eschew but it's a totally solid concept.

> Sweet/savory foods have a long tradition in Western cooking.
>
> Pineapple on pizza is terrible. I'd rather have ham and onion.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I'd have one slice, once a year or so. Just something different. No
way would I ever get a full pie like that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 22:33:39 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>dsi1 wrote:

>> > we liked the combination of ham and pineapple, but also
>> > included cheddar cheese and shrimp.
>> >
>> > haven't had one of these in many years though now.
>> >

>> > songbird

>> Cheddar cheese is good on a pizza. Here's a pizza with cheddar,
>> tomatoes, mushrooms, and most likely, garlic. Shrimp sounds
>> interesting.
>>

>https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...nAUtzSgJr2Xgiv
>
>Ohh I like!

That looks like someone took a dump.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Sheldon wrote:

> On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 22:33:39 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> >dsi1 wrote:

> >> Cheddar cheese is good on a pizza. Here's a pizza with cheddar,
> >> tomatoes, mushrooms, and most likely, garlic. Shrimp sounds
> >> interesting.
> >>

> >https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...nAUtzSgJr2Xgiv
> >
> >Ohh I like!

> That looks like someone took a dump.

Not surprising, most all of Poi Boi's food pix are nauseating...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 13:59:15 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy >
wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 06:20:20 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
>> [...] always the main ingredient on a white pizza.

>I was going to wait until I got everyone on-board discussing culinary
>diversity and pineapple privilege before addressing the much more
>entrenched tomato sauce privilege.
>But I need to ask: "What is a white pizza?"

Honky Pie.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Fartin wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 22:33:39 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
>> dsi1 wrote:

>>> Cheddar cheese is good on a pizza. Here's a pizza with cheddar,
>>> tomatoes, mushrooms, and most likely, garlic. Shrimp sounds
>>> interesting.
>>>

>> https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...nAUtzSgJr2Xgiv
>>
>> Ohh I like!

> That looks like someone took a dump.

Dig in Popeye, just pretend it was one of yoose felching accidents.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 11:12:22 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 3:12:28 PM UTC-10, songbird wrote:
> > dsi1 wrote:
> > > The idea of sweet/savory foods is one that old fuddy-duddies eschew but it's a totally solid concept.

> > we liked the combination of ham and pineapple, but also
> > included cheddar cheese and shrimp.
> >
> > haven't had one of these in many years though now.
> >

> > songbird

> Cheddar cheese is good on a pizza. Here's a pizza with cheddar, tomatoes, mushrooms, and most likely, garlic. Shrimp sounds interesting.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...nAUtzSgJr2Xgiv

That looks very good, even though I'm not fond of cheddar on pizza.
It reminds me too much of the peas-and-carrots pizza the dorm cooks
made as the vegetarian offer on pizza night.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 8:44:59 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 11:00:54 PM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> > dsi1 wrote:
> > > The pizza was a spinach, garlic, and mushroom, pie. The truth about
> > > this
> > > is that without the garlic, it would be a pretty boring slice.

> > I like an onion and mushroom pizza.
> > The sauce always contains garlic.
> >
> > I'll bet that would make a nice "white pizza"
> > too using some garlic infused EVOO.

> Our favorite pizza used to be a white pizza. Cheese, spinach, and a
> ridiculous amount of garlic. It was amazing.
>
> ====
>
> I always have to make ham and pineapple pizza!!! It's D's favourite)
>
> Guess what I will be making tomorrow)

The idea of sweet/savory foods is one that old fuddy-duddies eschew but it's
a totally solid concept.

=====

I don't know. What I do know is that I just make what D. likes) It's
good enough for me)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 09:33:45 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 6:38:47 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 11:13:02 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Awwwwwwwww talking about me again LOL. Do
>> > you
>> >think she has a crush on me???? BOKE !!!

>> I think she's 8 years old.
>>

>Better than being 80, senile, and wearing Depends and possibly a *******.

You still don't know if you're a *******?

====

That wouldn't surprise me She never mentions a man)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 09:33:45 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 6:38:47 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 11:13:02 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Awwwwwwwww talking about me again LOL. Do
>> > you
>> >think she has a crush on me???? BOKE !!!

>> I think she's 8 years old.
>>

>Better than being 80, senile, and wearing Depends and possibly a *******.

You still don't know if you're a *******?

====

She looks like one! Did you see the photo she posted .... Hmm I might
still have it somewhere ....

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 21:00:19 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 09:33:45 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:
>
>>On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 6:38:47 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

>>> I think she's 8 years old.
>>>

>>Better than being 80, senile, and wearing Depends and possibly a *******.

>You still don't know if you're a *******?
>
>====
>
> That wouldn't surprise me She never mentions a man)

True
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 09:33:45 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 6:38:47 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 11:13:02 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Awwwwwwwww talking about me again LOL. Do
>> > you
>> >think she has a crush on me???? BOKE !!!

>> I think she's 8 years old.
>>

>Better than being 80, senile, and wearing Depends and possibly a *******.

You still don't know if you're a *******?

====

LOL If she was trying to have a go at me, I think my husband, 2 sons and 1
daughter might have something to say about that LOLOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 21:51:19 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 09:33:45 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:
>
>>On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 6:38:47 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

>>> I think she's 8 years old.
>>>

>>Better than being 80, senile, and wearing Depends and possibly a *******.

>You still don't know if you're a *******?
>
>====
>
>LOL If she was trying to have a go at me, I think my husband, 2 sons and 1
>daughter might have something to say about that LOLOL

Maybe your husband can have a word with her

To the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba in reference to ongoing investigations SAVE MY MOM - John Kinal pleads for justice.. please help tell t General Cooking 2 28-02-2016 08:59 PM
As part of its ongoing efforts to help elevate the coffee industry in Chinas Yunnan Province, Starbucks Coffee Company (NASDAQ: SBUX) announced that it has signed an agreement to form a joint-venture company with Ai Ni Group, one of the province€ `.@...' Coffee 0 11-02-2012 07:53 PM
BIG Trouble Brooklyn1 General Cooking 1 08-05-2011 01:24 PM
The Ongoing Saga of Rex Goliath Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 2 20-08-2007 08:01 PM
Too much trouble Brian Christiansen General Cooking 22 06-06-2006 09:42 PM