Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BIG Trouble

BIG Trouble

A husband was in BIG trouble when he forgot his wedding anniversary.
"Tomorrow," his wife angrily told him, "there had better be something
in our driveway that goes from zero to 200 in two seconds flat!"
The next morning, the wife looked outside and saw a small package in
the driveway. She brought it inside, opened it .... and found a brand
new bathroom scale. Funeral services for her husband have been set for
Saturday ...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:
> BIG Trouble
>
> A husband was in BIG trouble when he forgot his
> wedding anniversary.
> "Tomorrow," his wife angrily told him, "there
> had better be something
> in our driveway that goes from zero to 200 in
> two seconds flat!"
> The next morning, the wife looked outside and
> saw a small package in
> the driveway. She brought it inside, opened it
> .... and found a brand
> new bathroom scale. Funeral services for her
> husband have been set for
> Saturday ...

I first heard that about 20 years ago.....

crock-pot trouble Phyllis Stone General Cooking 21 08-04-2008 11:31 PM
Trouble now Dimitri Mexican Cooking 4 05-02-2007 01:16 AM
Too much trouble Brian Christiansen General Cooking 22 06-06-2006 09:42 PM
Splenda trouble. [email protected] General Cooking 69 18-11-2005 10:16 AM
Fruit Fly Trouble Jon Foster Winemaking 16 17-10-2005 11:34 AM