Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My ongoing pizza trouble

Ophelia wrote:

> "Gary"* wrote in message ...
>
> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> "dsi1"* wrote:
>> I saw a Jensen Interceptor on the street the other day. It was
>> totally
>> beautiful. I've always wanted one of those.
>>
>> https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...MdkV0AazRQJd0I
>>

>> ===
>>
>> ** WOW!!!** You actually saw one???* I haven't seen one for year!!!

> I've never been a "car" person. Just wanted something reliable
> to take me to and back from anywhere.
>
> The *only* one I ever saw and really desired was a used
> 1982 BMW 325. I almost bought it until a neighbor of mine
> that owned one informed me of the very high cost of parts
> and repairs here in the US.
>
> http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_..._large.jpg?v=1
>

> Then a few years later I did buy a slightly used Volvo station
> wagon (the smaller one) and it was pretty cool.
>
> I bought it on Friday, fully insured it on Monday, and my
> daughter totalled it on Tuesday. Splat!
>
> ===
>
> * Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo(((
>
> ** Heh good job you love here))

Yas'm ... I sho feels all the love here!

<Singing kumbayaa, and Mick, row the boat ashore>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith > writes:

> On 2020-06-26 1:32 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
>
>> It is pretty good stuff. Cheese works its umami magic on cauliflower.
>> It's a vegetable that sorely needs it.
>>

> I really like cauliflower once in a while. AFAIAC, cheese does nothing
> special for it. It is good on its own.

I must be imagining things then. Thanks for being here.

--
Daniel

Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world
Posted to rec.food.cooking

songbird wrote:

> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > Ok, try this hypothetical on for size:
> >
> > I've only had fish raw in sushi.
> > Pretty nasty, imo.
> > For that reason, I've never bought any to cook
> > in some other way.

> i vastly prefer sashimi over cooked fish any
> time, but if i have to i do like seviche.
>
> cooked fish is merely usually ok to me. not
> too often i find it excellent.
>

> songbird

*sigh* but not at you. You get it. Others simply refuse to realize
the raw fish is Sashimi and only a minority of sushi uses uncooked
fish. I'm really tired of folks equating sushi with raw fish.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-not-raw-fish/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 17:23:58 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>songbird wrote:
>
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> > Ok, try this hypothetical on for size:
>> >
>> > I've only had fish raw in sushi.
>> > Pretty nasty, imo.
>> > For that reason, I've never bought any to cook
>> > in some other way.

>> i vastly prefer sashimi over cooked fish any
>> time, but if i have to i do like seviche.
>>
>> cooked fish is merely usually ok to me. not
>> too often i find it excellent.
>>

>> songbird

>*sigh* but not at you. You get it. Others simply refuse to realize
>the raw fish is Sashimi and only a minority of sushi uses uncooked
>fish. I'm really tired of folks equating sushi with raw fish.

True, sometimes they shove a bit of cucumber in. My cup runneth over!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/28/2020 3:23 PM, cshenk wrote:
> songbird wrote:
>
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>> Ok, try this hypothetical on for size:
>>>
>>> I've only had fish raw in sushi.
>>> Pretty nasty, imo.
>>> For that reason, I've never bought any to cook
>>> in some other way.

>> i vastly prefer sashimi over cooked fish any
>> time, but if i have to i do like seviche.
>>
>> cooked fish is merely usually ok to me. not
>> too often i find it excellent.
>>

>> songbird

> *sigh* but not at you. You get it. Others simply refuse to realize
> the raw fish is Sashimi and only a minority of sushi uses uncooked
> fish. I'm really tired of folks equating sushi with raw fish.
>
> http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-not-raw-fish/

This is preposterous: "The variety of sushi served with raw sea food has
given rise to the notion that sushi is any dish served with raw fish."

I have NEVER heard anyone think that any type of raw fish is sushi. The
writer makes up some nonsense just to sound smart and educate us all?

What a jerk.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:
> *sigh* but not at you. You get it.

haha! thanks. sort of i do get it, but mainly i like
sashimi over sushi because i'm not a huge fan of rice
and from what i learned years ago sushi is that which
uses the vinegared rice.

maybe that has changed since then.

the main thing i liked about sashimi was that you get
a nice sized bite of very tender meat that is as good as
a nice rare steak but even better. i just wish it wasn't
so polluted and depleting the oceans to eat some of it
but i so rarely have it i'm not depleting much of anything.

> Others simply refuse to realize
> the raw fish is Sashimi and only a minority of sushi uses uncooked
> fish. I'm really tired of folks equating sushi with raw fish.

my favorite sushi is in fact the smoked eel.
the other thing about sushi i'm not much a fan of
fish eggs.

> http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-not-raw-fish/

songbird
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:41:08 -0700, Taxed and Spent
> wrote:

>On 6/28/2020 3:23 PM, cshenk wrote:
>>
>> *sigh* but not at you. You get it. Others simply refuse to realize
>> the raw fish is Sashimi and only a minority of sushi uses uncooked
>> fish. I'm really tired of folks equating sushi with raw fish.
>>
>> http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-not-raw-fish/
>>

>This is preposterous: "The variety of sushi served with raw sea food has
>given rise to the notion that sushi is any dish served with raw fish."
>
>I have NEVER heard anyone think that any type of raw fish is sushi. The
>writer makes up some nonsense just to sound smart and educate us all?
>
>What a jerk.

I think lots of people who never eat it, think that sashimi is sushi,
think that sushi is raw fish, have never heard of sashimi, think that
chopsticks are used to knit little Chinese sweaters and any other
confusions you can think of.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:28:39 +1000, Bruce > wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:41:08 -0700, Taxed and Spent
> wrote:
>
>>On 6/28/2020 3:23 PM, cshenk wrote:
>>>
>>> *sigh* but not at you. You get it. Others simply refuse to realize
>>> the raw fish is Sashimi and only a minority of sushi uses uncooked
>>> fish. I'm really tired of folks equating sushi with raw fish.
>>>
>>> http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-not-raw-fish/
>>>

>>This is preposterous: "The variety of sushi served with raw sea food has
>>given rise to the notion that sushi is any dish served with raw fish."
>>
>>I have NEVER heard anyone think that any type of raw fish is sushi. The
>>writer makes up some nonsense just to sound smart and educate us all?
>>
>>What a jerk.

>I think lots of people who never eat it, think that sashimi is sushi,
>think that sushi is raw fish, have never heard of sashimi, think that
>chopsticks are used to knit little Chinese sweaters and any other
>confusions you can think of.

Actually Real Gefilte fish is a million times better than ANY of those
fercocktah Asian fish concoctions... Asians never learned how to
properly cook fish. that's why they suffer eating fish raw... plus
they're ascared of seafood.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 20:40:08 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:28:39 +1000, Bruce > wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:41:08 -0700, Taxed and Spent
> wrote:

>>>This is preposterous: "The variety of sushi served with raw sea food has
>>>given rise to the notion that sushi is any dish served with raw fish."
>>>
>>>I have NEVER heard anyone think that any type of raw fish is sushi. The
>>>writer makes up some nonsense just to sound smart and educate us all?
>>>
>>>What a jerk.

>>I think lots of people who never eat it, think that sashimi is sushi,
>>think that sushi is raw fish, have never heard of sashimi, think that
>>chopsticks are used to knit little Chinese sweaters and any other
>>confusions you can think of.

>Actually Real Gefilte fish is a million times better than ANY of those
>fercocktah Asian fish concoctions... Asians never learned how to
>properly cook fish. that's why they suffer eating fish raw... plus
>they're ascared of seafood.

Congratulations on not calling them Orientals.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/26/2020 9:24 AM, Gary wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> I've only had cauliflower raw in salads.
>>> Pretty nasty, imo.
>>> For that reason, I've never bought any to cook
>>> in some other way.

>> Ok, try this hypothetical on for size:
>>
>> I've only had fish raw in sushi.
>> Pretty nasty, imo.
>> For that reason, I've never bought any to cook
>> in some other way.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> lol Ok, I'll grant you that one. I still don't plan to
> buy any cauliflower. I can live fine without it.

I love cauliflower. Roasted or steamed florets, a baked whole head
patted with buttered herbed breadcrumbs is sublime. I'm not interested
in pretending cauliflower a substitute for flour or rice.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/28/2020 6:23 PM, cshenk wrote:
> songbird wrote:
>
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>> Ok, try this hypothetical on for size:
>>>
>>> I've only had fish raw in sushi.
>>> Pretty nasty, imo.
>>> For that reason, I've never bought any to cook
>>> in some other way.

>> i vastly prefer sashimi over cooked fish any
>> time, but if i have to i do like seviche.
>>
>> cooked fish is merely usually ok to me. not
>> too often i find it excellent.
>>

>> songbird

> *sigh* but not at you. You get it. Others simply refuse to realize
> the raw fish is Sashimi and only a minority of sushi uses uncooked
> fish. I'm really tired of folks equating sushi with raw fish.
>
> http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-not-raw-fish/

You can call it whatever you want. Enjoy it if you like. I love fish
and most seafood but I will never eat it raw. I'm not saying you
shouldn't, just that I wouldn't.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 21:03:24 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/28/2020 6:23 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> songbird wrote:

>>> i vastly prefer sashimi over cooked fish any
>>> time, but if i have to i do like seviche.
>>>
>>> cooked fish is merely usually ok to me. not
>>> too often i find it excellent.
>>>

>>> songbird

>> *sigh* but not at you. You get it. Others simply refuse to realize
>> the raw fish is Sashimi and only a minority of sushi uses uncooked
>> fish. I'm really tired of folks equating sushi with raw fish.
>>
>> http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-not-raw-fish/
>>

>You can call it whatever you want. Enjoy it if you like. I love fish
>and most seafood but I will never eat it raw. I'm not saying you
>shouldn't, just that I wouldn't.

I'm starting to realise Gary and you are siblings.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:28:39 +1000, Bruce > wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:41:08 -0700, Taxed and Spent
>> > wrote:

>>> This is preposterous: "The variety of sushi served with raw sea food has
>>> given rise to the notion that sushi is any dish served with raw fish."
>>>
>>> I have NEVER heard anyone think that any type of raw fish is sushi. The
>>> writer makes up some nonsense just to sound smart and educate us all?
>>>
>>> What a jerk.

>> I think lots of people who never eat it, think that sashimi is sushi,
>> think that sushi is raw fish, have never heard of sashimi, think that
>> chopsticks are used to knit little Chinese sweaters and any other
>> confusions you can think of.

> Actually Real Gefilte fish is a million times better than ANY of those
> fercocktah Asian fish concoctions... Asians never learned how to
> properly cook fish. that's why they suffer eating fish raw... plus
> they're ascared of seafood.

Is that a jew concoction Popeye?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/26/2020 1:08 PM, Daniel wrote:
> dsi1 > writes:
>
>> On Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 11:04:15 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

>>> I like rice but switched over to vegetables when we were on low-carbs. What
>>> we need is fake, low-carb, rice. That would be just swell.
>>>
>>> ====
>>>
>>> We quite like our cauli instead. He often asks for it when he knows I
>>> have planned to use rice

>> I have had chopped up cauliflower. It is okay. I suppose it can be
>> mixed with other things and fried up in patties. I shall put on my
>> thinking cap.

> I like to steam the cauliflower then make a good cheddar sauce and
> combine. I stir around as the cauliflower breaks up. I've converted a
> number of people who claimed to not cauliflower after trying it.
>
> I just called it cheesy cauliflower.

That's all well and good. I happen to like cauliflower without
enhancements. I wouldn't turn down a cheese sauce if that's the way it
was served, but I wouldn't go out of my way tp make a cheese sauce for it.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 20:40:08 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:28:39 +1000, Bruce > wrote:
>>
>>> On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:41:08 -0700, Taxed and Spent

>>> I think lots of people who never eat it, think that sashimi is sushi,
>>> think that sushi is raw fish, have never heard of sashimi, think that
>>> chopsticks are used to knit little Chinese sweaters and any other
>>> confusions you can think of.

>> Actually Real Gefilte fish is a million times better than ANY of those
>> fercocktah Asian fish concoctions... Asians never learned how to
>> properly cook fish. that's why they suffer eating fish raw... plus
>> they're ascared of seafood.

> Congratulations on not calling them Orientals.

fercocktah ornamentals.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 21:03:24 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

>>> *sigh* but not at you. You get it. Others simply refuse to realize
>>> the raw fish is Sashimi and only a minority of sushi uses uncooked
>>> fish. I'm really tired of folks equating sushi with raw fish.
>>>
>>> http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-not-raw-fish/
>>>

>> You can call it whatever you want. Enjoy it if you like. I love fish
>> and most seafood but I will never eat it raw. I'm not saying you
>> shouldn't, just that I wouldn't.

> I'm starting to realise Gary and you are siblings.

You can tell by their odor?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 21:02:54 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:

> You can tell by their odor?

Hank, I'm not sure if you have been following the thread between myself &
Leo. Apparently, walking amongst us are a minority of people with a
vastly superior sense of taste. We call them 'super-tasters'.

I'm guessing that due to the law of mathematical induction, there are
probably some people with vastly superior sense of smell as well. To
distinguish the adjective use of smell from the transitive verb though,
we should use an action-only verb. There are thus very likely some people
whom we can accurately label as 'super-sniffers'.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 5:58:02 PM UTC-10, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 21:02:54 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:
>
> > You can tell by their odor?

> Hank, I'm not sure if you have been following the thread between myself &
> Leo. Apparently, walking amongst us are a minority of people with a
> vastly superior sense of taste. We call them 'super-tasters'.
>
> I'm guessing that due to the law of mathematical induction, there are
> probably some people with vastly superior sense of smell as well. To
> distinguish the adjective use of smell from the transitive verb though,
> we should use an action-only verb. There are thus very likely some people
> whom we can accurately label as 'super-sniffers'.

It's no shock that people taste food with different intensity levels. I doubt that means much unless they're able to utilize that ability to be better cooks or to be able to earn a living as a food taster.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 00:21:44 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 5:58:02 PM UTC-10, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 21:02:54 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:
>>
>> > You can tell by their odor?

>> Hank, I'm not sure if you have been following the thread between myself &
>> Leo. Apparently, walking amongst us are a minority of people with a
>> vastly superior sense of taste. We call them 'super-tasters'.
>>
>> I'm guessing that due to the law of mathematical induction, there are
>> probably some people with vastly superior sense of smell as well. To
>> distinguish the adjective use of smell from the transitive verb though,
>> we should use an action-only verb. There are thus very likely some people
>> whom we can accurately label as 'super-sniffers'.

>It's no shock that people taste food with different intensity levels. I doubt that means much unless they're able to utilize that ability to be better cooks or to be able to earn a living as a food taster.

My wife always knows after one sip whether a wine is nice or not. I
always have to drink two glasses before I know.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020 Jun 29, , dsi1 wrote
(in >):

> It's no shock that people taste food with different intensity levels. I doubt
> that means much unless they're able to utilize that ability to be better
> cooks or to be able to earn a living as a food taster.

In the past, and possibly even today, food tasters were essential. One
either gave two thumbs up or dropped dead. I fail to see how an ordinary
man, without a certificate, couldnt do that.

leo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message news
On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:41:08 -0700, Taxed and Spent
> wrote:

>On 6/28/2020 3:23 PM, cshenk wrote:
>>
>> *sigh* but not at you. You get it. Others simply refuse to realize
>> the raw fish is Sashimi and only a minority of sushi uses uncooked
>> fish. I'm really tired of folks equating sushi with raw fish.
>>
>> http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-not-raw-fish/
>>

>This is preposterous: "The variety of sushi served with raw sea food has
>given rise to the notion that sushi is any dish served with raw fish."
>
>I have NEVER heard anyone think that any type of raw fish is sushi. The
>writer makes up some nonsense just to sound smart and educate us all?
>
>What a jerk.

I think lots of people who never eat it, think that sashimi is sushi,
think that sushi is raw fish, have never heard of sashimi, think that
chopsticks are used to knit little Chinese sweaters and any other
confusions you can think of.

===

lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 8:40:15 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:28:39 +1000, Bruce > wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:41:08 -0700, Taxed and Spent
> > wrote:

> >>This is preposterous: "The variety of sushi served with raw sea food has
> >>given rise to the notion that sushi is any dish served with raw fish."
> >>
> >>I have NEVER heard anyone think that any type of raw fish is sushi. The
> >>writer makes up some nonsense just to sound smart and educate us all?
> >>
> >>What a jerk.

> >I think lots of people who never eat it, think that sashimi is sushi,
> >think that sushi is raw fish, have never heard of sashimi, think that
> >chopsticks are used to knit little Chinese sweaters and any other
> >confusions you can think of.

> Actually Real Gefilte fish is a million times better than ANY of those
> fercocktah Asian fish concoctions... Asians never learned how to
> properly cook fish. that's why they suffer eating fish raw... plus
> they're ascared of seafood.

Congratulations! I think this might be the funniest thing you've
ever posted.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

>jmcquown wrote:
> >I love fish
> >and most seafood but I will never eat it raw. I'm not saying you
> >shouldn't, just that I wouldn't.

> I'm starting to realise Gary and you are siblings.

lol. That might start to explain why I pick on Jill
so often. Siblings often bicker. heh heh

Seriously though, I've known Jill for over 20 years in
this group and from another old one. Many of her childhood
stories are often similar to mine invoking a "me too"
response.

And speaking of siblings, get this one, Bruce:
Got a birthday card from my sister and it included
a $20 gift card for ..... McDonald's :-D
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 06:22:27 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>>
>>jmcquown wrote:
>> >I love fish
>> >and most seafood but I will never eat it raw. I'm not saying you
>> >shouldn't, just that I wouldn't.

>> I'm starting to realise Gary and you are siblings.

>lol. That might start to explain why I pick on Jill
>so often. Siblings often bicker. heh heh
>
>Seriously though, I've known Jill for over 20 years in
>this group and from another old one. Many of her childhood
>stories are often similar to mine invoking a "me too"
>response.

Yes, you two are very similar. She's bitchier, but other than that...
And both staunchly single.

>And speaking of siblings, get this one, Bruce:
>Got a birthday card from my sister and it included
>a $20 gift card for ..... McDonald's :-D

Lol, she must be a class act.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 10:37:10 PM UTC-10, Leo wrote:
> On 2020 Jun 29, , dsi1 wrote
> (in >):
>
> > It's no shock that people taste food with different intensity levels. I doubt
> > that means much unless they're able to utilize that ability to be better
> > cooks or to be able to earn a living as a food taster.

> In the past, and possibly even today, food tasters were essential. One
> either gave two thumbs up or dropped dead. I fail to see how an ordinary
> man, without a certificate, couldnt do that.
>
> leo

"Bring in the next supertaster!"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 10:58:01 +1000, Bruce > wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 20:40:08 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:28:39 +1000, Bruce > wrote:

>>>I think lots of people who never eat it, think that sashimi is sushi,
>>>think that sushi is raw fish, have never heard of sashimi, think that
>>>chopsticks are used to knit little Chinese sweaters and any other
>>>confusions you can think of.

>>Actually Real Gefilte fish is a million times better than ANY of those
>>fercocktah Asian fish concoctions... Asians never learned how to
>>properly cook fish. that's why they suffer eating fish raw... plus
>>they're ascared of seafood.

>Congratulations on not calling them Orientals.

Actually all the squinchy eyed ones are Orientals... Asians could
include Russian, Indian,Turkish, Greek, etc. Except for the oceanic
distance Ukeleles could well be Asian/Oriental... I'd say they're
Pacific Rim *******s, like all the Pineapples. These days with all the
population consisting mainly of mixed race most everyone is a *******.
I've yet to figure out what Black Lives Matters means... there are
hardly any pure negroes anymore, perhaps in museums and zoos. Yoose
gotta ask Dr. Livingstone I Presume. LOL-LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 14:21:58 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 10:58:01 +1000, Bruce > wrote:
>
>>Congratulations on not calling them Orientals.

>Actually all the squinchy eyed ones are Orientals... Asians could
>include Russian, Indian,Turkish, Greek, etc.

True, but it would also be a bit strange to refer to white Americans,
Germans and Icelanders as Occidentals.

>Except for the oceanic
>distance Ukeleles could well be Asian/Oriental... I'd say they're
>Pacific Rim *******s, like all the Pineapples. These days with all the
>population consisting mainly of mixed race most everyone is a *******.

******* is negative. Mixed race is the opposite of inbreeding. I'd
call that a positive.

>I've yet to figure out what Black Lives Matters means... there are
>hardly any pure negroes anymore, perhaps in museums and zoos. Yoose
>gotta ask Dr. Livingstone I Presume. LOL-LOL

There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
killed by each other or the police.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 14:21:58 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 10:58:01 +1000, Bruce > wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations on not calling them Orientals.

>> Actually all the squinchy eyed ones are Orientals... Asians could
>> include Russian, Indian,Turkish, Greek, etc.

> True, but it would also be a bit strange to refer to white Americans,
> Germans and Icelanders as Occidentals.
>
>> Except for the oceanic
>> distance Ukeleles could well be Asian/Oriental... I'd say they're
>> Pacific Rim *******s, like all the Pineapples. These days with all the
>> population consisting mainly of mixed race most everyone is a *******.

> ******* is negative. Mixed race is the opposite of inbreeding. I'd
> call that a positive.
>
>> I've yet to figure out what Black Lives Matters means... there are
>> hardly any pure negroes anymore, perhaps in museums and zoos. Yoose
>> gotta ask Dr. Livingstone I Presume. LOL-LOL

> There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
> killed by each other or the police.

Of course, never behavior related.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

> There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
> killed by each other or the police.

In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the car or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the police. That kind of behavior will get you killed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 7:18:09 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:

> In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the car or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the police. That kind of behavior will get you killed.

Well, some moms are not giving their kids that 'talk.' Notice I said moms,
a large number of those young black men that get into trouble have no male
parent in the house. Never have had a dad or uncle guiding them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:36:59 PM UTC-10, wrote:
> On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 7:18:09 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> >
> > In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the car or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the police. That kind of behavior will get you killed.
> >

> Well, some moms are not giving their kids that 'talk.' Notice I said moms,
> a large number of those young black men that get into trouble have no male
> parent in the house. Never have had a dad or uncle guiding them.

The reality is that they shouldn't have to give that talk at all. If you were forced to give remind your kids about the police on a daily basis, and worried about them getting killed every time they left the house, you'd understand. As it goes, you're clueless. And the beat goes on.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/...igate-the-talk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-06-29 8:18 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
>> killed by each other or the police.

> In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids
> when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not
> back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the car
> or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the police.
> That kind of behavior will get you killed.

Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to cops
and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our society when
we have so many people of one race so determined to make martyrs of
career criminals. .
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 20:57:53 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2020-06-29 8:18 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
>> On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>>>
>>> There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
>>> killed by each other or the police.

>> In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids
>> when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not
>> back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the car
>> or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the police.
>> That kind of behavior will get you killed.
>>

> Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to cops
>and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our society when
>we have so many people of one race so determined to make martyrs of
>career criminals. .

I don't think the white kids will be killed as easily. I don't know
how many more blacks than whites are criminals, but it must really
suck to be a decent black guy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:57:09 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2020-06-29 8:18 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> > On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> >>
> >> There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
> >> killed by each other or the police.

> > In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids
> > when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not
> > back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the car
> > or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the police.
> > That kind of behavior will get you killed.
> >

> Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to cops
> and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our society when
> we have so many people of one race so determined to make martyrs of
> career criminals. .

Yoose thinks that all blacks are thugs and criminals. Yoose thinks like a cop. The reality is that some of them are just walking home or playing video games with their nephew. Sometimes, they're just walking around in their house. You prefer to think of them as career criminals because yoose can't handle the truth.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-06-29 9:36 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:57:09 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male
>>> kids when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not
>>> back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the
>>> car or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the
>>> police. That kind of behavior will get you killed.
>>>

>> Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to
>> cops and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our
>> society when we have so many people of one race so determined to
>> make martyrs of career criminals. .

> Yoose thinks that all blacks are thugs and criminals.

Not at all. I mererly pointed the trend of making martyrs of thugs and
criminals. There is no doubt that there is a lot of prejudice among
American cops, but they are also dealing with high levels of violent
crime in the black community. You don't see white people out protesting
and rioting when a white guy gets shot while fighting with the police.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 7:49:26 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:

> The reality is that they shouldn't have to give that talk at all. If you were forced to give remind your kids about the police on a daily basis, and worried about them getting killed every time they left the house, you'd understand. As it goes, you're clueless. And the beat goes on.

The only 'talk' my dad had with my brothers was you weren't raised to be a
criminal. You know better than to hang around with the criminal element and
if you get arrested, don't call me to bail you out.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 4:41:56 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

> >> Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to
> >> cops and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our
> >> society when we have so many people of one race so determined to
> >> make martyrs of career criminals. .

> > Yoose thinks that all blacks are thugs and criminals.

> Not at all. I mererly pointed the trend of making martyrs of thugs and
> criminals. There is no doubt that there is a lot of prejudice among
> American cops, but they are also dealing with high levels of violent
> crime in the black community. You don't see white people out protesting
> and rioting when a white guy gets shot while fighting with the police.

So if your son was walking home at night and accosted by a fat black dude who fantasizes himself as a law officer, who hassles him and blocks his way which leads to your son beating the crap out of the black guy which leads to your son getting shot and killed. Then the fat black dude gets charged with second degree murder. He's acquitted with your son being portrayed in court as a thug and career criminal. I suppose you'd just say "that's the breaks."

Well alright. I'd have a decidedly different reaction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_George_Zimmerman
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 5:18:17 PM UTC-10, wrote:
> On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 7:49:26 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> >
> > The reality is that they shouldn't have to give that talk at all. If you were forced to give remind your kids about the police on a daily basis, and worried about them getting killed every time they left the house, you'd understand. As it goes, you're clueless. And the beat goes on.
> >

> The only 'talk' my dad had with my brothers was you weren't raised to be a
> criminal. You know better than to hang around with the criminal element and
> if you get arrested, don't call me to bail you out.

I didn't know you was a colored person. I thought you was a crazy-ass karen who screamed "BAAAAAAA!!!" at the colored folks on the street to scare them. Well hell's bells!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:36:06 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
> On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:57:09 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

> > > In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids
> > > when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not
> > > back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the car
> > > or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the police.
> > > That kind of behavior will get you killed.
> > >

> > Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to cops
> > and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our society when
> > we have so many people of one race so determined to make martyrs of
> > career criminals. .

> Yoose thinks that all blacks are thugs and criminals. Yoose thinks like a cop. The reality is that some of them are just walking home or playing video games with their nephew. Sometimes, they're just walking around in their house. You prefer to think of them as career criminals because yoose can't handle the truth.

Why are you using the plural "yoose" when referring to Dave?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 02:48:55 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:36:06 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:

>> > Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to cops
>> > and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our society when
>> > we have so many people of one race so determined to make martyrs of
>> > career criminals. .

>> Yoose thinks that all blacks are thugs and criminals. Yoose thinks like a cop. The reality is that some of them are just walking home or playing video games with their nephew. Sometimes, they're just walking around in their house. You prefer to think of them as career criminals because yoose can't handle the truth.

>Why are you using the plural "yoose" when referring to Dave?

Maybe he's referring to white supremacists like Dave Smith.

To the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba in reference to ongoing investigations SAVE MY MOM - John Kinal pleads for justice.. please help tell t General Cooking 2 28-02-2016 08:59 PM
As part of its ongoing efforts to help elevate the coffee industry in Chinas Yunnan Province, Starbucks Coffee Company (NASDAQ: SBUX) announced that it has signed an agreement to form a joint-venture company with Ai Ni Group, one of the province€ `.@...' Coffee 0 11-02-2012 07:53 PM
BIG Trouble Brooklyn1 General Cooking 1 08-05-2011 01:24 PM
The Ongoing Saga of Rex Goliath Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 2 20-08-2007 08:01 PM
Too much trouble Brian Christiansen General Cooking 22 06-06-2006 09:42 PM