Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My ongoing pizza trouble

On Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 6:33:10 AM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 02:48:55 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

> >> Yoose thinks that all blacks are thugs and criminals. Yoose thinks like a cop. The reality is that some of them are just walking home or playing video games with their nephew. Sometimes, they're just walking around in their house. You prefer to think of them as career criminals because yoose can't handle the truth.

> >Why are you using the plural "yoose" when referring to Dave?

> Maybe he's referring to white supremacists like Dave Smith.

*sigh* I don't suppose I'll ever get used to dsi1's sloppy writing.
There's a difference between casual and unintelligible.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 03:38:09 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 6:33:10 AM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 02:48:55 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >Why are you using the plural "yoose" when referring to Dave?

>> Maybe he's referring to white supremacists like Dave Smith.

>*sigh* I don't suppose I'll ever get used to dsi1's sloppy writing.
>There's a difference between casual and unintelligible.

I don't know. Maybe I was wrong and he means all whities.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

> There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
> killed by each other or the police.

In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids when
they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not back-talking to the
police and not reaching for anything in the car or doing anything funny with
your hands if confronted by the police. That kind of behavior will get you
killed.

====

Why just black kids? Is everything they do wrong?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 12:51:04 PM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> >
> > There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
> > killed by each other or the police.

> In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids when
> they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not back-talking to the
> police and not reaching for anything in the car or doing anything funny with
> your hands if confronted by the police. That kind of behavior will get you
> killed.
>
> ====
>
> Why just black kids? Is everything they do wrong?

Because white kids are rarely shot or jailed for those behaviors.
They're much more likely to be let off with a warning.

It's not something white parents feel they need to mention.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:36:59 PM UTC-10, wrote:
> On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 7:18:09 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> >
> > In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids when
> > they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not back-talking to
> > the police and not reaching for anything in the car or doing anything
> > funny with your hands if confronted by the police. That kind of behavior
> > will get you killed.
> >

> Well, some moms are not giving their kids that 'talk.' Notice I said
> moms,
> a large number of those young black men that get into trouble have no male
> parent in the house. Never have had a dad or uncle guiding them.

The reality is that they shouldn't have to give that talk at all. If you
were forced to give remind your kids about the police on a daily basis, and
worried about them getting killed every time they left the house, you'd
understand. As it goes, you're clueless. And the beat goes on.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/...igate-the-talk

====

That is a disgrace

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 20:57:53 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2020-06-29 8:18 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
>> On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>>>
>>> There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
>>> killed by each other or the police.

>> In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids
>> when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not
>> back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the car
>> or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the police.
>> That kind of behavior will get you killed.
>>

> Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to cops
>and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our society when
>we have so many people of one race so determined to make martyrs of
>career criminals. .

I don't think the white kids will be killed as easily. I don't know
how many more blacks than whites are criminals, but it must really
suck to be a decent black guy.

==

Sounds hellish(((

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:57:09 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2020-06-29 8:18 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> > On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> >>
> >> There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
> >> killed by each other or the police.

> > In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids
> > when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not
> > back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the car
> > or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the police.
> > That kind of behavior will get you killed.
> >

> Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to cops
> and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our society when
> we have so many people of one race so determined to make martyrs of
> career criminals. .

Yoose thinks that all blacks are thugs and criminals. Yoose thinks like a
cop. The reality is that some of them are just walking home or playing video
games with their nephew. Sometimes, they're just walking around in their
house. You prefer to think of them as career criminals because yoose can't
handle the truth.

====

((

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 7:27:32 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:36:59 PM UTC-10, wrote:
> > On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 7:18:09 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> > >
> > > In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids when
> > > they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not back-talking to
> > > the police and not reaching for anything in the car or doing anything
> > > funny with your hands if confronted by the police. That kind of behavior
> > > will get you killed.
> > >

> > Well, some moms are not giving their kids that 'talk.' Notice I said
> > moms,
> > a large number of those young black men that get into trouble have no male
> > parent in the house. Never have had a dad or uncle guiding them.

> The reality is that they shouldn't have to give that talk at all. If you
> were forced to give remind your kids about the police on a daily basis, and
> worried about them getting killed every time they left the house, you'd
> understand. As it goes, you're clueless. And the beat goes on.
>
> https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/...igate-the-talk
>
> ====
>
> That is a disgrace

Indeed - It's hard to believe but true.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:
> Sounds hellish(((

thus protests...

songbird
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-07-01 1:57 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 7:27:32 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

>> The reality is that they shouldn't have to give that talk at all. If you
>> were forced to give remind your kids about the police on a daily basis, and
>> worried about them getting killed every time they left the house, you'd
>> understand. As it goes, you're clueless. And the beat goes on.
>>
>> https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/...igate-the-talk
>>
>> ====
>>
>> That is a disgrace

> Indeed - It's hard to believe but true.

Spare us the bullshit about the danger young black men face from white
cops. The risk of a black man being killed by a cop, even those who are
resisting arrest, is peanuts compared to their risk of being killed by
another back male.

In 2020 tgere were 370 white people killed by police compared to 105
black people.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/

Looking at Chicago as an example, only because the stats were easily
found, there have been 7 people shot by police so far this year, three
of them fatally. In that same time there have been 556 shootings, 85 of
them fatal.

From
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23M2SX

"According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people
reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and
189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people,
2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%)
were black."

No matter the source, it is pretty clear that the greatest danger to
black men is other black men, not white people or police.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 11:31:15 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2020-07-01 1:57 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> > On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 7:27:32 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> >> The reality is that they shouldn't have to give that talk at all. If you
> >> were forced to give remind your kids about the police on a daily basis, and
> >> worried about them getting killed every time they left the house, you'd
> >> understand. As it goes, you're clueless. And the beat goes on.
> >>
> >> https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/...igate-the-talk
> >>
> >> ====
> >>
> >> That is a disgrace

> > Indeed - It's hard to believe but true.
> >

> Spare us the bullshit about the danger young black men face from white
> cops. The risk of a black man being killed by a cop, even those who are
> resisting arrest, is peanuts compared to their risk of being killed by
> another back male.
>
> In 2020 tgere were 370 white people killed by police compared to 105
> black people.
>

> https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/
>
> Looking at Chicago as an example, only because the stats were easily
> found, there have been 7 people shot by police so far this year, three
> of them fatally. In that same time there have been 556 shootings, 85 of
> them fatal.
>

> From
> https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23M2SX
>
> "According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people
> reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and
> 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people,
> 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%)
> were black."
>

> No matter the source, it is pretty clear that the greatest danger to
> black men is other black men, not white people or police.

Well, please let me know if anything that I have said is untrue. Otherwise, what we got to talk about?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton > writes:

> On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 12:51:04 PM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:
>> "dsi1" wrote in message
>>
>> On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> >
>> > There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
>> > killed by each other or the police.

>> In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids when
>> they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not back-talking to the
>> police and not reaching for anything in the car or doing anything funny with
>> your hands if confronted by the police. That kind of behavior will get you
>> killed.
>>
>> ====
>>
>> Why just black kids? Is everything they do wrong?

> Because white kids are rarely shot or jailed for those behaviors.
> They're much more likely to be let off with a warning.
>
> It's not something white parents feel they need to mention.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Did you know these statistics are tracked OUTSIDE the press? I can't
believe hwo often I see these words on a daily basis nearly verbatim.

I really suggest research be done to correct these lies.
--
Daniel

Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 5:31:15 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2020-07-01 1:57 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> > On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 7:27:32 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> >> The reality is that they shouldn't have to give that talk at all. If you
> >> were forced to give remind your kids about the police on a daily basis, and
> >> worried about them getting killed every time they left the house, you'd
> >> understand. As it goes, you're clueless. And the beat goes on.
> >>
> >> https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/...igate-the-talk
> >>
> >> ====
> >>
> >> That is a disgrace

> > Indeed - It's hard to believe but true.
> >

> Spare us the bullshit about the danger young black men face from white
> cops. The risk of a black man being killed by a cop, even those who are
> resisting arrest, is peanuts compared to their risk of being killed by
> another back male.
>
> In 2020 tgere were 370 white people killed by police compared to 105
> black people.
>

> https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/
>
> Looking at Chicago as an example, only because the stats were easily
> found, there have been 7 people shot by police so far this year, three
> of them fatally. In that same time there have been 556 shootings, 85 of
> them fatal.
>

> From
> https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23M2SX
>
> "According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people
> reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and
> 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people,
> 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%)
> were black."
>

> No matter the source, it is pretty clear that the greatest danger to
> black men is other black men, not white people or police.

Even middle-class black men are subject to disproportionate harassment
by police.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 11:49:36 PM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 5:31:15 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:

> > > Indeed - It's hard to believe but true.
> > >

> > Spare us the bullshit about the danger young black men face from white
> > cops. The risk of a black man being killed by a cop, even those who are
> > resisting arrest, is peanuts compared to their risk of being killed by
> > another back male.
> >
> > In 2020 tgere were 370 white people killed by police compared to 105
> > black people.
> >

> > https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/
> >
> > Looking at Chicago as an example, only because the stats were easily
> > found, there have been 7 people shot by police so far this year, three
> > of them fatally. In that same time there have been 556 shootings, 85 of
> > them fatal.
> >

> > From
> > https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23M2SX
> >
> > "According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people
> > reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and
> > 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people,
> > 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%)
> > were black."
> >

> > No matter the source, it is pretty clear that the greatest danger to
> > black men is other black men, not white people or police.

> Even middle-class black men are subject to disproportionate harassment
> by police.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

In some places, the cops are seen as black disposal units. They are great for getting rid of pesky black folks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWBVxTEgoYk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 11:49:36 PM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 5:31:15 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:

> > > Indeed - It's hard to believe but true.
> > >

> > Spare us the bullshit about the danger young black men face from white
> > cops. The risk of a black man being killed by a cop, even those who are
> > resisting arrest, is peanuts compared to their risk of being killed by
> > another back male.
> >
> > In 2020 tgere were 370 white people killed by police compared to 105
> > black people.
> >

> > https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/
> >
> > Looking at Chicago as an example, only because the stats were easily
> > found, there have been 7 people shot by police so far this year, three
> > of them fatally. In that same time there have been 556 shootings, 85 of
> > them fatal.
> >

> > From
> > https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23M2SX
> >
> > "According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people
> > reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and
> > 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people,
> > 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%)
> > were black."
> >

> > No matter the source, it is pretty clear that the greatest danger to
> > black men is other black men, not white people or police.

> Even middle-class black men are subject to disproportionate harassment
> by police.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

In some places, the cops are seen as black disposal units. They are great
for getting rid of pesky black folks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWBVxTEgoYk

===

((

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1"* wrote in message
>
> On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 11:49:36 PM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>> all. If > >> you

>> daily > >> basis, and

>> house, > >> you'd
>> > >>

>> https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/...igate-the-talk

>> > Spare us the bullshit about the danger young black men face

>> from white
>> > cops. The risk of a black man being killed by a cop, even those

>> who are
>> > resisting arrest, is peanuts compared to their risk of being

>> killed by
>> > another back male.
>> >
>> > In 2020 tgere were 370 white people killed by police compared

>> to 105
>> > black people.
>> >

>> https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/
>>

>> > Looking at Chicago as an example, only because the stats were

>> easily
>> > found, there have been* 7 people shot by police so far this

>> year, three
>> > of them fatally. In that same time there have been 556

>> shootings, 85 of
>> > them fatal.
>> >

>> >* From
>> >

>> https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23M2SX
>>

>> > "According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people
>> > reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were

>> black and
>> > 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white

>> people,
>> > 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators

>> (13.6%)
>> > were black."
>> >

>> > No matter the source, it is pretty clear that the greatest

>> danger to
>> > black men is other black men, not white people or police.

>> Even middle-class black men are subject to disproportionate
>> harassment
>> by police.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> In some places, the cops are seen as black disposal units. They are
> great for getting rid of pesky black folks!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWBVxTEgoYk
>
> ===
>
> * ((

!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 3:08:02 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> Ophelia wrote:
> >

> > "dsi1"Â* wrote in message
> >
> > In some places, the cops are seen as black disposal units. They are
> > great for getting rid of pesky black folks!
> >
> > Â* ((
> >

> !!!

It's a toss-up deciding who is the most stupid, dsi1 or OhFeelMe. He makes
idiotic comments and she's stupid enough to lap it up and think he's an
authority.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 8:47:39 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 11:49:36 PM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > Spare us the bullshit about the danger young black men face from white
> > > cops. The risk of a black man being killed by a cop, even those who are
> > > resisting arrest, is peanuts compared to their risk of being killed by
> > > another back male.
> > >
> > > In 2020 tgere were 370 white people killed by police compared to 105
> > > black people.
> > >

> > > https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/
> > >
> > > Looking at Chicago as an example, only because the stats were easily
> > > found, there have been 7 people shot by police so far this year, three
> > > of them fatally. In that same time there have been 556 shootings, 85 of
> > > them fatal.
> > >

> > > From
> > > https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23M2SX
> > >
> > > "According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people
> > > reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and
> > > 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people,
> > > 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%)
> > > were black."
> > >

> > > No matter the source, it is pretty clear that the greatest danger to
> > > black men is other black men, not white people or police.

> > Even middle-class black men are subject to disproportionate harassment
> > by police.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> In some places, the cops are seen as black disposal units. They are great
> for getting rid of pesky black folks!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWBVxTEgoYk
>
> ===
>
> ((

The reports from the states are most disturbing. I'm beginning to think that my wife hates white people - and she's a white people. That's going overboard. There are some white folks that are disturbed by how it's all going down. OTOH, about a third of white Americans are totally clueless.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-07-02 5:06 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 8:47:39 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "dsi1" wrote in message

>> In some places, the cops are seen as black disposal units. They are
>> great for getting rid of pesky black folks!
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWBVxTEgoYk
>>
>> ===
>>
>> ((

> The reports from the states are most disturbing. I'm beginning to
> think that my wife hates white people - and she's a white people.
> That's going overboard. There are some white folks that are disturbed
> by how it's all going down. OTOH, about a third of white Americans
> are totally clueless.

What is even more disturbing is that you think it is perfectly
acceptable for you to make sweeping comments about white people and not
see those remarks as racist.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 11:22:34 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2020-07-02 5:06 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 8:47:39 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> >> "dsi1" wrote in message

> >> In some places, the cops are seen as black disposal units. They are
> >> great for getting rid of pesky black folks!
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWBVxTEgoYk
> >>
> >> ===
> >>
> >> ((

> > The reports from the states are most disturbing. I'm beginning to
> > think that my wife hates white people - and she's a white people.
> > That's going overboard. There are some white folks that are disturbed
> > by how it's all going down. OTOH, about a third of white Americans
> > are totally clueless.
> >

> What is even more disturbing is that you think it is perfectly
> acceptable for you to make sweeping comments about white people and not
> see those remarks as racist.

They might be racist statements but that don't make it not true.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 8:47:39 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "dsi1" wrote in message

>>> Even middle-class black men are subject to disproportionate harassment
>>> by police.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> In some places, the cops are seen as black disposal units. They are great
>> for getting rid of pesky black folks!
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWBVxTEgoYk
>>
>> ===
>>
>> ((

> The reports from the states are most disturbing. I'm beginning to think that my wife hates white people - and she's a white people. That's going overboard. There are some white folks that are disturbed by how it's all going down. OTOH, about a third of white Americans are totally clueless.

But the blacks and asians are 100% clued. Otherwise there would be
no need for the riots.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-07-02 6:16 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 11:22:34 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> The reports from the states are most disturbing. I'm beginning to
>>> think that my wife hates white people - and she's a white people.
>>> That's going overboard. There are some white folks that are disturbed
>>> by how it's all going down. OTOH, about a third of white Americans
>>> are totally clueless.
>>>

>> What is even more disturbing is that you think it is perfectly
>> acceptable for you to make sweeping comments about white people and not
>> see those remarks as racist.

> They might be racist statements but that don't make it not true.

Okay, so accepting that there is some basis to stereotypes does not make
racism a bad thing ?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 11:22:34 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> The reports from the states are most disturbing. I'm beginning to
>>> think that my wife hates white people - and she's a white people.
>>> That's going overboard. There are some white folks that are disturbed
>>> by how it's all going down. OTOH, about a third of white Americans
>>> are totally clueless.
>>>

>> What is even more disturbing is that you think it is perfectly
>> acceptable for you to make sweeping comments about white people and not
>> see those remarks as racist.

> They might be racist statements but that don't make it not true.

Amen. If the cops keep killing all our blacks and dinks, we'll soon
have to send the damn navy to africa and asia to buy some
replacements. What a waste of tax dollars. Stop the mass killings now!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 12:55:32 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2020-07-02 6:16 p.m., dsi1 wrote:

> >> What is even more disturbing is that you think it is perfectly
> >> acceptable for you to make sweeping comments about white people and not
> >> see those remarks as racist.

> > They might be racist statements but that don't make it not true.

> Okay, so accepting that there is some basis to stereotypes does not make
> racism a bad thing ?

Us colored folks get called a lot of things - gook, jap, slopes, pineapples, poi-boi, ukuleles, etc. It doesn't bother me - we're used to that kind of talk. Yoose guys get all whiny at being called "white." Excuse me if that offends you. My suggestion is to try growing some balls and be the man yoose think all ya'all think you are and just take it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 16:33:08 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 12:55:32 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

>> > They might be racist statements but that don't make it not true.

>> Okay, so accepting that there is some basis to stereotypes does not make
>> racism a bad thing ?

>Us colored folks get called a lot of things - gook, jap, slopes, pineapples, poi-boi, ukuleles, etc. It doesn't bother me - we're used to that kind of talk. Yoose guys get all whiny at being called "white."

I've never heard of anyone being offended at being called white. I'm
also not offended at being called a person or a man or a being. It
must be really hard to offend me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 16:33:08 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> wrote:

>>> Okay, so accepting that there is some basis to stereotypes does not make
>>> racism a bad thing ?

>> Us colored folks get called a lot of things - gook, jap, slopes, pineapples, poi-boi, ukuleles, etc. It doesn't bother me - we're used to that kind of talk. Yoose guys get all whiny at being called "white."

> I've never heard of anyone being offended at being called white. I'm
> also not offended at being called a person or a man or a being. It
> must be really hard to offend me.

I know. You're even proud of being a dutch ass sniffer too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 9:58:48 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 19:53:20 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 5:47:32 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> >>
> >> Well maybe they just can't see popeye or Bruce's posts, so they
> >> don't get the smart people's input.

> I don't know what you see in Sheldon's posts, but other than that I
> agree.

Wrong attribute; I didn't write that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 20:15:32 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 9:58:48 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 19:53:20 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>> I don't know what you see in Sheldon's posts, but other than that I
>> agree.
>>

>Wrong attribute; I didn't write that.

Correct attribute. I piggybacked and it says Hank wrote it, which he
did.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 19, 2020 at 11:05:58 AM UTC-10, Thomas wrote:
> Using 00 flour, making thin pies.
> Cuisinart stone in oven. Whether 550 deg or 450 i cannot get crust to nicley brown before burning top.
> I tried up top in oven and down low.
> I tried low then opening oven door to let top heat out.
> The pies are really good but could be better.
> What do I need to do to get the crust better?

My pizza trouble is that we ordered one and it took an hour to get delivered. We really need drone pizza delivery or at least pizza delivery by robo car. How much longer will we have to wait before we can get proper pizza satisfaction?

The pizza was a spinach, garlic, and mushroom, pie. The truth about this is that without the garlic, it would be a pretty boring slice.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...GUVnjO9pVT8Yzq
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> The pizza was a spinach, garlic, and mushroom, pie. The truth about this is that without the garlic, it would be a pretty boring slice.

I like an onion and mushroom pizza.
The sauce always contains garlic.

I'll bet that would make a nice "white pizza"
too using some garlic infused EVOO.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 11:00:54 PM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
> > The pizza was a spinach, garlic, and mushroom, pie. The truth about this is that without the garlic, it would be a pretty boring slice.

> I like an onion and mushroom pizza.
> The sauce always contains garlic.
>
> I'll bet that would make a nice "white pizza"
> too using some garlic infused EVOO.

Our favorite pizza used to be a white pizza. Cheese, spinach, and a ridiculous amount of garlic. It was amazing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 4:00:54 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

> I like an onion and mushroom pizza.
> The sauce always contains garlic.
>
> I'll bet that would make a nice "white pizza"
> too using some garlic infused EVOO.

Last weekend I had a California Kitchen brand frozen spinach white pizza.
Oh brother! It should have been labeled as a frozen garlic white pizza!
It was incredibly garlicky and strong and not in a good way either.

To the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba in reference to ongoing investigations SAVE MY MOM - John Kinal pleads for justice.. please help tell t General Cooking 2 28-02-2016 08:59 PM
As part of its ongoing efforts to help elevate the coffee industry in Chinas Yunnan Province, Starbucks Coffee Company (NASDAQ: SBUX) announced that it has signed an agreement to form a joint-venture company with Ai Ni Group, one of the province€ `.@...' Coffee 0 11-02-2012 07:53 PM
BIG Trouble Brooklyn1 General Cooking 1 08-05-2011 01:24 PM
The Ongoing Saga of Rex Goliath Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 2 20-08-2007 08:01 PM
Too much trouble Brian Christiansen General Cooking 22 06-06-2006 09:42 PM