Old 17-05-2019, 04:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

Default GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Old 17-05-2019, 05:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.
Old 17-05-2019, 06:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 9:41:44 AM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

There is a 3 minute trailer. Their agenda is education about these things and your health.
https://secretingredientsmovie.com/trailer/
Old 17-05-2019, 06:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 9:41:44 AM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

how much time are you willing to invest to improve your health? That's what it is about.
Old 17-05-2019, 06:17 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-05-17 11:01 a.m., ImStillMags wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 9:41:44 AM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

There is a 3 minute trailer. Their agenda is education about these things and your health.
https://secretingredientsmovie.com/trailer/

Looks like another alarmist diatribe based on anecdotes!

Old 17-05-2019, 07:25 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/17/2019 1:02 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 9:41:44 AM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

how much time are you willing to invest to improve your health? That's what it is about.

I got 90% of what I needed to know from the trailer. The movie started
off rather boring and did not entice me to spend a lot of time.

I'm not in favor of GMO but do not go crazy to get organic. People
often chide Bruce about his ingredient lists, but he is right. We don't
need a lot of that crap and we avoid it.

Have you heard of the Feingold Diet? Very similar to avoid
preservatives and artificial colors. Made quite a difference in my
son's behavior as a child. especially red food coloring, you could pick
him off the ceiling.
Old 17-05-2019, 07:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 17 May 2019 12:41:40 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

Yeah, they should make a 1 minute sound bite version for Americans.
Old 17-05-2019, 07:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-05-17 11:01 a.m., ImStillMags wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 9:41:44 AM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

There is a 3 minute trailer. Their agenda is education about these things and your health.
https://secretingredientsmovie.com/trailer/

Looks like another alarmist diatribe based on anecdotes!

Graham you can't see anecdotes, so they don't exist!
Old 17-05-2019, 08:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 17 May 2019 14:25:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[...]

Yes, you'd expect people to bit a little more critical in RFC of all
places. But most people here are happy to consume anything the food
industry concocts. And if you're not, you're alarmist. It's not a very
bright lot sometimes.
Old 17-05-2019, 11:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 17 May 2019 08:49:59 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
wrote:

I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Here is the lowdown I dont care what the video says...

GMO's are still in its infancy and there are really no solid results
on effects in the human body.

Organics is a complete scam, Sure they are a little healthier as in
more vitamins maybe and perhaps a little cleaner. But the little bit
is so little it is hardly even noticeable

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

Old 17-05-2019, 11:21 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 17 May 2019 10:02:53 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
wrote:

On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 9:41:44 AM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

how much time are you willing to invest to improve your health? That's what it is about.

Well Theres no evidence that GMOs effect you health
there is no evidence that organics improve your health

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Old 17-05-2019, 11:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

[...]

LOL red food coloring has been proven to have no effect on
hyperactivity in children

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Old 17-05-2019, 11:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/17/2019 12:01 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 9:41:44 AM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

There is a 3 minute trailer. Their agenda is education about these things and your health.
https://secretingredientsmovie.com/trailer/

* Well , sorta . Their message is that GMO's are bad . But not
(necessarily) because they're GMO's . Mostly because they're doused with
Roundup , which is BadShit in my book . My wife's digestive problems all
started around the time Roundup came into widespread use . Some plants ,
it IS because of GMO genetics - some of them have Bacillus Thurigensis
genes which produce a toxin that kills predator insects . That shit
ain't good for humans either . Ed , IMO it's worth at least a cursory
watch . Play it while you're cooking dinner or something . IMO there's
enough evidence that the stuff should be yanked from the market , but
the money ... fattest wallet usually wins in these cases .
* Side note - because they often use Roundup to desiccate wheat just
before harvest I use a premium flour to bake all our bread products .
Non- GMO and Roundup-free . This year I'm growing some corn out in the
garden as a test . We'll see if home grown without Roundup causes her
intestinal distress like commercial products do .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Old 17-05-2019, 11:40 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

[...]

* I bet you believe in AGW too ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Old 18-05-2019, 03:09 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

[...]

ROFL!!

I Believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsEUGOoxgI

John Kuthe...