Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

>>> Well Theres no evidence that GMOs effect you health
>>> there is no evidence that organics improve your health
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> ____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

>> Â* I bet you believe in AGW too ...
>>
>> --
>> Snag
>> Yes , I'm old
>> and crochety - and armed .
>> Get outta my woods !

> ROFL!!
>
> I Believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster!!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsEUGOoxgI
>
> John Kuthe...

Â* Interesting sideline - Our second oldest grand daughter has been
known to hold " Come to Monster" services for the neighborhood children
(she's like 13 now) where she wears a strainer on her head and preaches
to the kids about being "touched by his noodly appendage" . She's really
freaked some of the kids out with that act , she knows it's BS but she's
good , gets the little monsters all wound up . We "adults" think it's
absolutely hilarious .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old