Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

"ImStillMags" > wrote in message
>I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more
>days.... and I learned some valuable things.
>
> I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup
> and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have
> our bodies feel better.
>
> take the time to watch, you won't regret it
>
> https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

I just saw that. Looks good but... Not sure I can believe it. Plus we can't
be sure that the organic stuff we buy is free of Round Up. Sure, the farmer
might use organic soil and not use any chemicals but stuff is in the air and
water. There are signs around here that they are spraying chemicals. People
complain because the helicopters start at 6:00 a.m. No clue what they are
spraying. Just says chemicals.

Do you really think that rice and beans are sprayed with Round Up after
harvest? I hope not! I can get organic rice for not a lot more money but
organic beans are usually expensive.

Also, they were somewhat vague on the diet. Told us what not to eat. But
what about butter, cheese, meat? I've done an organic, plant based diet. My
stomach couldn't handle all that fiber.

It was still a good movie though and I'm not a movie person.