Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
>> I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more
>> days.... and I learned some valuable things.
>>
>> I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup
>> and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have
>> our bodies feel better.
>>
>> take the time to watch, you won't regret it
>>
>> https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347
>>

> Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see what
> their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

There was some repetition but I think the length was necessary for the most
part. I did skip over one part towards the middle where I already knew what
they were saying. I do believe the testimonials were needed and he is not
trying to sell us anything.