Old 17-05-2019, 06:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
ImStillMags ImStillMags is offline
Banned

Default GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 9:41:44 AM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

There is a 3 minute trailer. Their agenda is education about these things and your health.
https://secretingredientsmovie.com/trailer/