Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 5/17/2019 1:02 PM, ImStillMags wrote:

>>> Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
>>> what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

>> how much time are you willing to invest to improve your health? That's
>> what it is about.
>>

> I got 90% of what I needed to know from the trailer. The movie started
> off rather boring and did not entice me to spend a lot of time.
>
> I'm not in favor of GMO but do not go crazy to get organic. People often
> chide Bruce about his ingredient lists, but he is right. We don't need a
> lot of that crap and we avoid it.
>
> Have you heard of the Feingold Diet? Very similar to avoid preservatives
> and artificial colors. Made quite a difference in my son's behavior as a
> child. especially red food coloring, you could pick him off the ceiling.

Yes. Often recommended for autistic kids. Had a neighbor whose little boy
couldn't have red food coloring. She had a picnic every 4th of July. I
remember her son suddenly acting like he was shot out of a cannon. A well
meaning party goer had given the box some fruity drink with red coloring in
it. He was quite easy going when he stuck to the diet.