Old 17-05-2019, 07:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Bruce[_28_] Bruce[_28_] is offline

Default GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On Fri, 17 May 2019 12:41:40 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

Yeah, they should make a 1 minute sound bite version for Americans.