Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pizza Magic alla Pandora (for pizza lovers)

Here is my tested recipe. Crisp and soft in the same time, and you can
make many types in advance. Try it!

http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/9808/cimg0152v.jpg

Recipe:

PIZZA MAGIC ALLA PANDORA

Category: Pizza
Yield: 2 servings
Preparation time: 20'
Source: Pandora

(Quantities for 2 baking tin – 32 cm diameter)
300 gr. Flour 0
150 cl. Water
1tbs salt
1 tbs sugar
7 gr. Dry yeast
250 gr. Tomatoe sauce
1 pinch Oregano
200gr. Mozzarella and fontina
2 slices Cooked ham
1 onion - sliced
1 TBS oli - EVO

Make the fountain with the flour. In the middle put yeast and sugar.
Add oil and water few at a time. Knead till the dough is perfectly
smooth (about 10’); if it is too much sticky add some other flour.
Make 2 balls and with a knife impress a cross over them. Let them rise
(covered with a damped kitchen towel) for half an hour. When is the
time, take 1 ball and, with a rolling pin, roll out the dough at about
3 mm. thickness (think it will rise again more then double. Oil the
baking pin and put inside the dough just made. Season with tomatoes,
sliced onions oregano and some oil. Repeat with the other ball. Let
rise again (in cool ambient) for about 2 hours. When is time, you can
put your pizzas (one at a time)in the preheated (200°) oven. Add
sliced ham and over it, minced mozzarella and fontina ( just 5-7 ‘
before the end of cooking, otherwise you burn cheese). This is a
recipe for making “pizza alla Valdostana”, but you can season your
magic Pizza as you want. The important is you add heavy ingredients
(such as olives) after 2 hours. In this way your pizza can easily
rise. It’s very important to use a 32 cm. baking pin because doses are
exact for making a right thickness and consistence.

Nutritional facts per serving (daily value): Calories 357.756kcal;
Protein 24.19g (48%); Total Fat 22.671g (35%)(Sat. 13.21g (66%));
Chol. 79mg (26%); Carb. 15.068g (5%); Fiber 1.877g (8%); Sugars
9.649g; Calcium 543.153mg (54%); Iron 0.665mg (4%); Sodium 4189.916mg
(175%); Vit. C 4.081mg (7%); Vit. A 677.1IU (14%); Trans fat 0g
----------
GOOD APPETIT!
Cheers
Pandora

Esportato da Shop'NCook Menu 4.0
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 29, 1:19*pm, Pandora > wrote:
> Here is my tested recipe. Crisp and soft in the same time, and you can
> make many types in advance. Try it!
>
> http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/9808/cimg0152v.jpg
>
> Recipe:
>
> PIZZA MAGIC ALLA PANDORA
>
> Category: Pizza
> Yield: 2 *servings
> Preparation time: 20'
> Source: Pandora
>
> (Quantities for 2 baking tin – 32 cm diameter)
> 300 gr. Flour 0
> 150 cl. Water
> 1tbs * *salt
> 1 tbs * sugar
> 7 gr. * Dry yeast
> 250 gr. Tomatoe sauce
> 1 pinch Oregano
> 200gr. *Mozzarella and fontina
> 2 slices * * * *Cooked ham
> 1 * * * onion - sliced
> 1 TBS * oli - EVO
>
> Make the fountain with the flour. In the middle put yeast and sugar.
> Add oil and water few at a time. Knead till the dough is perfectly
> smooth (about 10’); if it is too much sticky add some other flour.
> Make 2 balls and with a knife impress a cross over them. Let them rise
> (covered with a damped kitchen towel) for half an hour. When is the
> time, take 1 ball and, with a rolling pin, roll out the dough at about
> 3 mm. thickness (think it will rise again more then double. Oil the
> baking pin and put inside the dough just made. Season with tomatoes,
> sliced onions oregano and some oil. Repeat with the other ball. Let
> rise again (in cool ambient) for about 2 hours. When is time, you can
> put your pizzas (one at a time)in the preheated (200°) oven. Add
> sliced ham and over it, minced mozzarella and fontina ( just 5-7 ‘
> before the end of cooking, otherwise you burn cheese). This is a
> recipe for making “pizza alla Valdostana”, but you can season your
> magic Pizza as you want. The important is you add heavy ingredients
> (such as olives) after 2 hours. In this way your pizza can easily
> rise. It’s very important to use a 32 cm. baking pin because doses are
> exact for making a right thickness and consistence.
>
> Nutritional facts per serving (daily value): Calories 357.756kcal;
> Protein 24.19g (48%); Total Fat 22.671g (35%)(Sat. 13.21g (66%));
> Chol. 79mg (26%); Carb. 15.068g (5%); Fiber 1.877g (8%); Sugars
> 9.649g; Calcium 543.153mg (54%); Iron 0.665mg (4%); Sodium 4189.916mg
> (175%); Vit. C 4.081mg (7%); Vit. A 677.1IU (14%); Trans fat 0g
> ----------
> GOOD APPETIT!
> Cheers
> Pandora
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Esportato da Shop'NCook Menu 4.0

Thank you!

Jerry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/29/2011 10:19 AM, Pandora wrote:
> Here is my tested recipe. Crisp and soft in the same time, and you can
> make many types in advance. Try it!

I will! I had so much luck with your angel's breads that I'm always
happy to try your recipes!

Serene
--
http://www.momfoodproject.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/29/2011 5:35 PM, heyjoe wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:19:03 -0800 (PST), Pandora wrote:
>
>> 300 gr. Flour 0
>> 150 cl. Water

> I'm confused.
> Is that 150 centiliters of water (which would be 1500 mililiters)?
> How much water is that in grams?

I'm assuming she meant 150 ml/15 cl.
That would be 150 g.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29 Dic, 22:07, Serene Vannoy > wrote:
> On 12/29/2011 10:19 AM, Pandora wrote:
>
> > Here is my tested recipe. Crisp and soft in the same time, and you can
> > make many types in advance. Try it!

> I will! I had so much luck with your angel's breads that I'm always
> happy to try your recipes!
>
> Serene
> --http://www.momfoodproject.com

Ehilaaaaa!!!! Serene!! I remember of it!!!!! Unfortunately I have no
more recipe and pic because I have changed PC and I had no time to see
if Something saved in the hard disk!!!!! Do you remember the year I
have posted it on RFC? BTW if you try this pizza you will be
satisfied! A kiss and Happy New year!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29 Dic, 22:12, Andy > wrote:
> Pandora > wrote:
> > GOOD APPETIT!
> > Cheers
> > Pandora

> Pandora,
>
> Beautiful!!!
>
> Correction: Yields: 1 serving!
>
> Best,
>
> Andy
>
> --
> I AM brave!!! I just saved a fish from drowning!
> --From "Scrubbs"

Ahahahahaah! Andy, next time 2 maxi pizza for you
cheers
Pandora
Ahahaa! Do you think 2 pizzas could be enough for you
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29 Dic, 23:35, heyjoe > wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:19:03 -0800 (PST), Pandora wrote:
> > 300 gr. * *Flour 0
> > 150 cl. * *Water

> I'm confused.
> Is that 150 centiliters of water (which would be 1500 mililiters)?
> How much water is that in grams?
>
> --
> "I jotted down three names: Julia Child, Mr. Wizard and Monty Python"
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * A. Brown

150 cl. are about 150 gr.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29 Dic, 23:50, S Viemeister > wrote:
> On 12/29/2011 5:35 PM, heyjoe wrote:> On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:19:03 -0800 (PST), Pandora wrote:
>
> >> 300 gr. * * * *Flour 0
> >> 150 cl. * * * *Water

> > I'm confused.
> > Is that 150 centiliters of water (which would be 1500 mililiters)?
> > How much water is that in grams?

> I'm assuming she meant 150 ml/15 cl.
> That would be 150 g.

Yes sorry! I was wrong!! I must correct! 15 cl!!!!! 15 cl is exact.!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pandora" > wrote in message
> On 29 Dic, 22:07, Serene Vannoy > wrote:
>> On 12/29/2011 10:19 AM, Pandora wrote:
>>
>> > Here is my tested recipe. Crisp and soft in the same time, and you can
>> > make many types in advance. Try it!

>> I will! I had so much luck with your angel's breads that I'm always
>> happy to try your recipes!
>>
>> Serene
>> --http://www.momfoodproject.com

> Ehilaaaaa!!!! Serene!! I remember of it!!!!! Unfortunately I have no
> more recipe and pic because I have changed PC and I had no time to see
> if Something saved in the hard disk!!!!! Do you remember the year I
> have posted it on RFC? BTW if you try this pizza you will be
> satisfied! A kiss and Happy New year!

Perhaps Serene would be kind enough to post that recipe and then you would
have it again and we would see it too)

--
http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pandora wrote:

>> I will! I had so much luck with your angel's breads that I'm always
>> happy to try your recipes!

> Ehilaaaaa!!!! Serene!! I remember of it!!!!! Unfortunately I have no
> more recipe and pic because I have changed PC and I had no time to see
> if Something saved in the hard disk!!!!! Do you remember the year I
> have posted it on RFC? BTW if you try this pizza you will be
> satisfied! A kiss and Happy New year!

Here you are, just scroll the page to the top:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...befb13e4c59389

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 30 Dic, 15:22, "Ophelia" > wrote:
> "Pandora" > wrote in message

> >> I will! I had so much luck with your angel's breads that I'm always
> >> happy to try your recipes!

> >> Serene
> >> --http://www.momfoodproject.com

> > Ehilaaaaa!!!! Serene!! I remember of it!!!!! Unfortunately I have no
> > more recipe and pic because I have changed PC and I had no time to see
> > if Something saved in the hard disk!!!!! Do you remember the year I
> > have posted it on RFC? BTW if you try this pizza you will be
> > satisfied! A kiss and Happy New year!

> Perhaps Serene would be kind enough to post that recipe and then you would
> have it again and we would see it too)
>
> --http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

oh yes I would be so happy!!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ViLco" > wrote in message
> Pandora wrote:
>
>>> I will! I had so much luck with your angel's breads that I'm always
>>> happy to try your recipes!

>> Ehilaaaaa!!!! Serene!! I remember of it!!!!! Unfortunately I have no
>> more recipe and pic because I have changed PC and I had no time to see
>> if Something saved in the hard disk!!!!! Do you remember the year I
>> have posted it on RFC? BTW if you try this pizza you will be
>> satisfied! A kiss and Happy New year!

> Here you are, just scroll the page to the top:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...befb13e4c59389

Thanks, Vilco

--
http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 30 Dic, 15:28, "ViLco" > wrote:
> Pandora wrote:
> >> I will! I had so much luck with your angel's breads that I'm always
> >> happy to try your recipes!

> > Ehilaaaaa!!!! Serene!! I remember of it!!!!! Unfortunately I have no
> > more recipe and pic because I have changed PC and I had no time to see
> > if Something saved in the hard disk!!!!! Do you remember the year I
> > have posted it on RFC? BTW if you try this pizza you will be
> > satisfied! A kiss and Happy New year!

> Here you are, just scroll the page to the top:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...thread/thread/...

Vilcucciooooooo! *YOU* are an Angel!!!! I have found it. But it's a
pity for the pic because tynipic has removed!!!!! But I think i have a
foto in a CD or in some forum! I will see. Thank you very much!
cheers
Pandora
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 30 Dic, 15:00, Pandora > wrote:

> > > I'm confused.
> > > Is that 150 centiliters of water (which would be 1500 mililiters)?
> > > How much water is that in grams?

> > I'm assuming she meant 150 ml/15 cl.
> > That would be 150 g.

> Yes sorry! I was wrong!! I must correct! 15 cl!!!!! 15 cl is exact.!

I have took cc for cl. I Am a very donkey DDD!!!!!
cheers
pandor

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 29, 1:19*pm, Pandora > wrote:
> Make the fountain with the flour. In the middle put yeast and sugar.
> Add oil and water few at a time. Knead till the dough is perfectly
> smooth (about 10’); if it is too much sticky add some other flour.
> Make 2 balls and with a knife impress a cross over them. Let them rise
> (covered with a damped kitchen towel) for half an hour. When is the
> time, take 1 ball and, with a rolling pin, roll out the dough at about
> 3 mm. thickness (think it will rise again more then double. Oil the
> baking pin and put inside the dough just made.

I'm glad to see that you used a rolling pin. I don't know how many
times I've read never to roll out pizza dough, but heck - how many ppl
can do the air-twirl? Not THIS kid. I gently roll mine all the time.

Your recipe is like mine - only I let my ABM do the work.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 30 Dic, 16:39, Kalmia > wrote:
> On Dec 29, 1:19*pm, Pandora > wrote:
>
> > Make the fountain with the flour. In the middle put yeast and sugar.
> > Add oil and water few at a time. Knead till the dough is perfectly
> > smooth (about 10’); if it is too much sticky add some other flour.
> > Make 2 balls and with a knife impress a cross over them. Let them rise
> > (covered with a damped kitchen towel) for half an hour. When is the
> > time, take 1 ball and, with a rolling pin, roll out the dough at about
> > 3 mm. thickness (think it will rise again more then double. Oil the
> > baking pin and put inside the dough just made.

> I'm glad to see that you used a rolling pin. *I don't know how many
> times I've read never to roll out pizza dough, but heck - how many ppl
> can do the air-twirl? *Not THIS kid. *I gently roll mine all the time..
>
> Your recipe is like mine - only I let my ABM do the work.

If you use rolling pin it's very important to let the dough stay for
about 2 hours in rising, otherwise your pizza will result too heavy
and hard! In this way you have a soft, light and crispy pizza. I love
these qualities for my pizza
cheers
Pandora
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kalmia wrote:

> I'm glad to see that you used a rolling pin. I don't know how many
> times I've read never to roll out pizza dough, but heck - how many ppl
> can do the air-twirl? Not THIS kid. I gently roll mine all the time.

Twirling pizza in air is definitely not a thing for everyone, but you can
flatten your pizza dough without the pin by manipulating it on a table: just
grab a section of the border and pull it outwards, doing this with both
hands at opposte points of the border. This is the way pizzaioli start their
job on the dough, then they soon go air-twirling while us mere mortals go on
working the dough on the table until it's stretched enough.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 06:45:53 -0800 (PST), Pandora >
wrote:

>On 30 Dic, 15:00, Pandora > wrote:

>> > I'm assuming she meant 150 ml/15 cl.
>> > That would be 150 g.

>> Yes sorry! I was wrong!! I must correct! 15 cl!!!!! 15 cl is exact.!

>I have took cc for cl. I Am a very donkey DDD!!!!!

Well, you do have a very nice ass. LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 15:28:54 +0100, "ViLco" > wrote:

>Pandora wrote:
>
>>> I will! I had so much luck with your angel's breads that I'm always
>>> happy to try your recipes!

>> Ehilaaaaa!!!! Serene!! I remember of it!!!!! Unfortunately I have no
>> more recipe and pic because I have changed PC and I had no time to see
>> if Something saved in the hard disk!!!!! Do you remember the year I
>> have posted it on RFC? BTW if you try this pizza you will be
>> satisfied! A kiss and Happy New year!

>Here you are, just scroll the page to the top:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...befb13e4c59389

Thanks for posting this, I was thinking about making some little meat
pies with the leftover ham, but now I'll be making this.

koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com

Natural Watkins Spices
www.apinchofspices.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 06:42:09 -0800 (PST), Pandora >
wrote:

>> > Ehilaaaaa!!!! Serene!! I remember of it!!!!! Unfortunately I have no
>> > more recipe and pic because I have changed PC and I had no time to see
>> > if Something saved in the hard disk!!!!! Do you remember the year I
>> > have posted it on RFC? BTW if you try this pizza you will be
>> > satisfied! A kiss and Happy New year!

>> Here you are, just scroll the page to the top:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...thread/thread/...

>Vilcucciooooooo! *YOU* are an Angel!!!! I have found it. But it's a
>pity for the pic because tynipic has removed!!!!! But I think i have a
>foto in a CD or in some forum! I will see. Thank you very much!
>cheers
>Pandora

Pandora, you can open a free account with flickr.com to upload you
photos to and they don't go away.

Here's my photo gallery to give you an idea.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/koko181/

koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com

Natural Watkins Spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:07:10 -0800, Serene Vannoy
> wrote:

>On 12/29/2011 10:19 AM, Pandora wrote:
>> Here is my tested recipe. Crisp and soft in the same time, and you can
>> make many types in advance. Try it!

>I will! I had so much luck with your angel's breads that I'm always
>happy to try your recipes!
>
>Serene

I'm trying to find her pizza recipe and can't. Could you please
re-post it for me

TIA
koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com

Natural Watkins Spices
www.apinchofspices.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kalmia wrote:
> On Dec 29, 1:19 pm, Pandora > wrote:
>> Make the fountain with the flour. In the middle put yeast and sugar.
>> Add oil and water few at a time. Knead till the dough is perfectly
>> smooth (about 10’); if it is too much sticky add some other flour.
>> Make 2 balls and with a knife impress a cross over them. Let them rise
>> (covered with a damped kitchen towel) for half an hour. When is the
>> time, take 1 ball and, with a rolling pin, roll out the dough at about
>> 3 mm. thickness (think it will rise again more then double. Oil the
>> baking pin and put inside the dough just made.

> I'm glad to see that you used a rolling pin. I don't know how many
> times I've read never to roll out pizza dough, but heck - how many ppl
> can do the air-twirl? Not THIS kid. I gently roll mine all the time.
>
> Your recipe is like mine - only I let my ABM do the work.

If you roll it with a pin, you'll have to let the dough start to rise
again before you bake it -- but that takes what, 30 minutes at the most?
It can be doing that while you prepare the sauce and grate the cheese.

I make a very moist pizza dough and I press it into the pan with my
fingertips. It could be rolled, but you'd have to use a lot of flour on
the board.

-Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 30 Dic, 17:24, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 06:45:53 -0800 (PST), Pandora >
> wrote:

> >> Yes sorry! I was wrong!! I must correct! 15 cl!!!!! 15 cl is exact.!

> >I have took cc for cl. I Am a very donkey DDD!!!!!

> Well, you do have a very nice ass. LOL

Thank you!!! The same to you
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 30 Dic, 17:46, wrote:

> >> Ehilaaaaa!!!! Serene!! I remember of it!!!!! Unfortunately I have no
> >> more recipe and pic because I have changed PC and I had no time to see
> >> if Something saved in the hard disk!!!!! Do you remember the year I
> >> have posted it on RFC? BTW if you try this pizza you will be
> >> satisfied! A kiss and Happy New year!

> >Here you are, just scroll the page to the top:

> >http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...thread/thread/...

> Thanks for posting this, I was thinking about making some little meat
> pies with the leftover ham, but now I'll be making this.
>
> koko
> --
> Food is our common ground, a universal experience
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * James Beard
>
> www.kokoscornerblog.com
>
> Natural Watkins Spiceswww.apinchofspices.com

Let me Know
Cheers
Pandora
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 30 Dic, 17:50, wrote:

> Pandora, you can open a free account with flickr.com to upload you
> photos to and they don't go away.
>
> Here's my photo gallery to give you an idea.http://www.flickr.com/photos/koko181/

Are you sure they don't go away? Now I have started to use Image
shack, but now I don't know if I have to continue....for these
problems!
BTW Thank you I will see your site.
Cheers
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 30 Dic, 17:58, zxcvbob > wrote:
> Kalmia wrote:
> > On Dec 29, 1:19 pm, Pandora > wrote:
> >> Make the fountain with the flour. In the middle put yeast and sugar.
> >> Add oil and water few at a time. Knead till the dough is perfectly
> >> smooth (about 10’); if it is too much sticky add some other flour.
> >> Make 2 balls and with a knife impress a cross over them. Let them rise
> >> (covered with a damped kitchen towel) for half an hour. When is the
> >> time, take 1 ball and, with a rolling pin, roll out the dough at about
> >> 3 mm. thickness (think it will rise again more then double. Oil the
> >> baking pin and put inside the dough just made.

> > I'm glad to see that you used a rolling pin. *I don't know how many
> > times I've read never to roll out pizza dough, but heck - how many ppl
> > can do the air-twirl? *Not THIS kid. *I gently roll mine all the time.

> > Your recipe is like mine - only I let my ABM do the work.

> If you roll it with a pin, you'll have to let the dough start to rise
> again before you bake it -- but that takes what, 30 minutes at the most?
> * It can be doing that while you prepare the sauce and grate the cheese..
>
> I make a very moist pizza dough and I press it into the pan with my
> fingertips. *It could be rolled, but you'd have to use a lot of flour on
> the board.
>
> -Bob

Not a lot! the problem with using fingers is that pizza dough hasn't
(it happens very often) the same thickness all over its surface.
Another thing: season pizza with tomatoe sauce before the long rising
(2 hours, because 30 are too less! Remember that first rising was only
of 1/2 hour) give it the right lightness, crispness and softness I
have never seen using other recipes.
Cheers
Pandora
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 30 Dic, 17:52, wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:07:10 -0800, Serene Vannoy
>
> > wrote:
> >On 12/29/2011 10:19 AM, Pandora wrote:
> >> Here is my tested recipe. Crisp and soft in the same time, and you can
> >> make many types in advance. Try it!

> >I will! I had so much luck with your angel's breads that I'm always
> >happy to try your recipes!

> >Serene

> I'm trying to find her pizza recipe and can't. Could you please
> re-post it for me
>
> TIA
> koko

Well. I repost recipe with 150 ml correct:

PIZZA MAGIC ALLA PANDORA

Category: Pizza
Yield: 2 servings
Preparation time: 20'
Source: Pandora

(Quantities for 2 baking tin – 32 cm diameter)
300 gr. Flour 0
150 ml Water
[...]

9.649g; Calcium 523.173mg (52%); Iron 0.665mg (4%); Sodium 4169.936mg
(174%); Vit. C 4.081mg (7%); Vit. A 677.1IU (14%); Trans fat 0g
----------

Esportato da Shop'NCook Menu 4.0

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pandora wrote:
> On 30 Dic, 17:24, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 06:45:53 -0800 (PST), Pandora >
>> wrote:

>> >I have took cc for cl. I Am a very donkey DDD!!!!!

>> Well, you do have a very nice ass. LOL

> Thank you!!! The same to you

JPEGS!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 30 Dic, 15:10, Andy > wrote:
> Pandora > wrote:

> >> Pandora,

> >> Beautiful!!!

> >> Correction: Yields: 1 serving!

> >> Best,

> >> Andy

> >> --
> >> I AM brave!!! I just saved a fish from drowning!
> >> --From "Scrubbs"

> > Ahahahahaah! Andy, next time 2 maxi pizza for you
> > cheers
> > Pandora
> > Ahahaa! Do you think 2 pizzas could be enough for you

> Pandora,
>
> These days a medium pizza is two meals but there was a time when I could
> eat a whole one!
>
> Best,
>
> Andy

I think thaty with this recipe you could really eat 2 pizzas, because
it is very digestible!
cheers
Pandora
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pandora wrote:
> On 30 Dic, 17:58, zxcvbob > wrote:

>> If you roll it with a pin, you'll have to let the dough start to rise
>> again before you bake it -- but that takes what, 30 minutes at the most?
>> It can be doing that while you prepare the sauce and grate the cheese.
>>
>> I make a very moist pizza dough and I press it into the pan with my
>> fingertips. It could be rolled, but you'd have to use a lot of flour on
>> the board.
>>
>> -Bob

> Not a lot! the problem with using fingers is that pizza dough hasn't
> (it happens very often) the same thickness all over its surface.
> Another thing: season pizza with tomatoe sauce before the long rising
> (2 hours, because 30 are too less! Remember that first rising was only
> of 1/2 hour) give it the right lightness, crispness and softness I
> have never seen using other recipes.
> Cheers
> Pandora

OK, I was talking about pizza dough in general. I saw your recipe but
hadn't really studied it.

When I make pizza, I let the dough rise for several hours for the first
rise -- preferably overnight (or longer) in the fridge. I may try
rolling it next time and see what difference it makes.

-Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 30 Dic, 19:23, zxcvbob > wrote:
> Pandora wrote:
> > On 30 Dic, 17:58, zxcvbob > wrote:
> >> If you roll it with a pin, you'll have to let the dough start to rise
> >> again before you bake it -- but that takes what, 30 minutes at the most?
> >> It can be doing that while you prepare the sauce and grate the cheese.

> >> I make a very moist pizza dough and I press it into the pan with my
> >> fingertips. *It could be rolled, but you'd have to use a lot of flour on
> >> the board.

> >> -Bob

> > Not a lot! the problem with using fingers is that pizza dough hasn't
> > (it happens very often) the same thickness all over its surface.
> > Another thing: season pizza with tomatoe sauce before the long rising
> > (2 hours, because 30 are too less! Remember that first rising was only
> > of 1/2 hour) give it the right lightness, crispness and softness I
> > have never seen using other recipes.
> > Cheers
> > Pandora

> OK, I was talking about pizza dough in general. *I saw your recipe but
> hadn't really studied it.
>
> When I make pizza, I let the dough rise for several hours for the first
> rise -- preferably overnight (or longer) in the fridge. *I may try
> rolling it next time and see what difference it makes.
>
> -Bob

Yes. You have understood perfectly. I have tried a lot of ways to make
pizza, and before this, I used, like you, to leave the dough in the
fridge overnight. In this way you have a lighter dough. With my last
method (the one in the recipe) you can avoid to wait all those hours
to have a light and perfectly rised pizza!
cheers
Pandora
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:58:11 -0600, zxcvbob >
wrote:

> If you roll it with a pin, you'll have to let the dough start to rise
> again before you bake it

Why?

> but that takes what, 30 minutes at the most?

If the kitchen is warm, it rises while you apply the sauce and
toppings. That's more than enough for me.

> It can be doing that while you prepare the sauce and grate the cheese.
>
> I make a very moist pizza dough and I press it into the pan with my
> fingertips. It could be rolled, but you'd have to use a lot of flour on
> the board.

No you don't, but even if you do - so what?
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:58:11 -0600, zxcvbob >
> wrote:
>

>> I make a very moist pizza dough and I press it into the pan with my
>> fingertips. It could be rolled, but you'd have to use a lot of flour on
>> the board.

> No you don't, but even if you do - so what?

"So what" is a very good question. I assume having a lot of
not-fully-hydrated flour on the surfaces would be a bad thing. Is it not?

-Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:23:30 -0800 (PST), Pandora >
wrote:

> On 30 Dic, 17:50, wrote:
>
> > Pandora, you can open a free account with flickr.com to upload you
> > photos to and they don't go away.
> >
> > Here's my photo gallery to give you an idea.http://www.flickr.com/photos/koko181/

> Are you sure they don't go away? Now I have started to use Image
> shack, but now I don't know if I have to continue....for these
> problems!
> BTW Thank you I will see your site.

I don't remember what you were using, but if it was TinyPic you can
have an account and the pictures don't go away if you're signed in to
your account when you upload.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:05:47 -0800 (PST), Pandora >
wrote:

>On 30 Dic, 17:52, wrote:
>> On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:07:10 -0800, Serene Vannoy
>>
>> > wrote:

>> >I will! I had so much luck with your angel's breads that I'm always
>> >happy to try your recipes!

>> >Serene

>> I'm trying to find her pizza recipe and can't. Could you please
>> re-post it for me
>>
>> TIA
>> koko

>Well. I repost recipe with 150 ml correct:
>
>PIZZA MAGIC ALLA PANDORA
>
>Category: Pizza
>Yield: 2 servings
>Preparation time: 20'
>Source: Pandora
>
>(Quantities for 2 baking tin – 32 cm diameter)
>300 gr. Flour 0
>150 ml Water
>1tbs salt
>1 tbs sugar
>7 gr. Dry yeast
>250 gr. Tomatoe sauce
>1 pinch Oregano
>200gr. Mozzarella and fontina
>2 slices Cooked ham
>1 onion - sliced
>1 TBS oli - EVO
>
>Make the fountain with the flour. In the middle put yeast and sugar.
>Add oil and water few at a time. Knead till the dough is perfectly
>smooth (about 10’); if it is too much sticky add some other flour.
>Make 2 balls and with a knife impress a cross over them. Let them rise
>(covered with a damped kitchen towel) for half an hour. When is the
>time, take 1 ball and, with a rolling pin, roll out the dough at about
>3 mm. thickness (think it will rise again more then double. Oil the
>baking pin and put inside the dough just made. Season with tomatoes,
>sliced onions oregano and some oil. Repeat with the other ball. Let
>rise again (in cool ambient) for about 2 hours. When is time, you can
>put your pizzas (one at a time)in the preheated (200°) oven. Add
>sliced ham and over it, minced mozzarella and fontina ( just 5-7 ‘
>before the end of cooking, otherwise you burn cheese). This is a
>recipe for making “pizza alla Valdostana”, but you can season your
>magic Pizza as you want. The important is you add heavy ingredients
>(such as olives) after 2 hours. In this way your pizza can easily
>rise. It’s very important to use a 32 cm. baking pin because doses are
>exact for making a right thickness and consistence.
>

>Nutritional facts per serving (daily value): Calories 357.756kcal;
>Protein 24.19g (48%); Total Fat 22.671g (35%)(Sat. 13.21g (66%));
>Chol. 79mg (26%); Carb. 15.068g (5%); Fiber 1.877g (8%); Sugars
>9.649g; Calcium 523.173mg (52%); Iron 0.665mg (4%); Sodium 4169.936mg
>(174%); Vit. C 4.081mg (7%); Vit. A 677.1IU (14%); Trans fat 0g
>----------
>
> Esportato da Shop'NCook Menu 4.0

Thank you very much.

koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com

Natural Watkins Spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:17:28 -0600, zxcvbob >
wrote:

> "So what" is a very good question. I assume having a lot of
> not-fully-hydrated flour on the surfaces would be a bad thing. Is it not?

In my experience, there never is... but there are breads that are
dusted with flour before baking, so why is unhydrated flour on the
surface supposed to be a bad thing?
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/30/2011 9:42 AM, Pandora wrote:
>>> Ehilaaaaa!!!! Serene!! I remember of it!!!!! Unfortunately I have no
>>> more recipe and pic because I have changed PC and I had no time to see
>>> if Something saved in the hard disk!!!!! Do you remember the year I
>>> have posted it on RFC? BTW if you try this pizza you will be
>>> satisfied! A kiss and Happy New year!

>> Here you are, just scroll the page to the top:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...thread/thread/...

> Vilcucciooooooo! *YOU* are an Angel!!!! I have found it. But it's a
> pity for the pic because tynipic has removed!!!!! But I think i have a
> foto in a CD or in some forum! I will see. Thank you very much!
> cheers
> Pandora

I was looking forward to the pics, too. But it was good to see the
recipes.

Thanks!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/30/2011 10:39 AM, Kalmia wrote:
> On Dec 29, 1:19 pm, > wrote:
>> Make the fountain with the flour. In the middle put yeast and sugar.
>> Add oil and water few at a time. Knead till the dough is perfectly
>> smooth (about 10’); if it is too much sticky add some other flour.
>> Make 2 balls and with a knife impress a cross over them. Let them rise
>> (covered with a damped kitchen towel) for half an hour. When is the
>> time, take 1 ball and, with a rolling pin, roll out the dough at about
>> 3 mm. thickness (think it will rise again more then double. Oil the
>> baking pin and put inside the dough just made.

> I'm glad to see that you used a rolling pin. I don't know how many
> times I've read never to roll out pizza dough, but heck - how many ppl
> can do the air-twirl? Not THIS kid. I gently roll mine all the time.
>
> Your recipe is like mine - only I let my ABM do the work.

Same here. I was surprised when people told me not to roll the crust. I
will be trying this with my new FP. I've never had a full sized FP
before, and now I have one!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/30/2011 11:11 AM, Pandora wrote:
> On 30 Dic, 16:39, > wrote:
>> On Dec 29, 1:19 pm, > wrote:
>>
>>> Make the fountain with the flour. In the middle put yeast and sugar.
>>> Add oil and water few at a time. Knead till the dough is perfectly
>>> smooth (about 10’); if it is too much sticky add some other flour.
>>> Make 2 balls and with a knife impress a cross over them. Let them rise
>>> (covered with a damped kitchen towel) for half an hour. When is the
>>> time, take 1 ball and, with a rolling pin, roll out the dough at about
>>> 3 mm. thickness (think it will rise again more then double. Oil the
>>> baking pin and put inside the dough just made.

>> I'm glad to see that you used a rolling pin. I don't know how many
>> times I've read never to roll out pizza dough, but heck - how many ppl
>> can do the air-twirl? Not THIS kid. I gently roll mine all the time.
>>
>> Your recipe is like mine - only I let my ABM do the work.

> If you use rolling pin it's very important to let the dough stay for
> about 2 hours in rising, otherwise your pizza will result too heavy
> and hard! In this way you have a soft, light and crispy pizza. I love
> these qualities for my pizza

Good tip, thanks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 31 Dic, 03:22, Cheryl > wrote:
> On 12/30/2011 10:39 AM, Kalmia wrote:
>

> > On Dec 29, 1:19 pm, > *wrote:
> >> Make the fountain with the flour. In the middle put yeast and sugar.
> >> Add oil and water few at a time. Knead till the dough is perfectly
> >> smooth (about 10’); if it is too much sticky add some other flour.
> >> Make 2 balls and with a knife impress a cross over them. Let them rise
> >> (covered with a damped kitchen towel) for half an hour. When is the
> >> time, take 1 ball and, with a rolling pin, roll out the dough at about
> >> 3 mm. thickness (think it will rise again more then double. Oil the
> >> baking pin and put inside the dough just made.

> > I'm glad to see that you used a rolling pin. *I don't know how many
> > times I've read never to roll out pizza dough, but heck - how many ppl
> > can do the air-twirl? *Not THIS kid. *I gently roll mine all the time.

> > Your recipe is like mine - only I let my ABM do the work.

> Same here. I was surprised when people told me not to roll the crust. *I
> will be trying this with my new FP. * *I've never had a full sized FP
> before, and now I have one!

What is an FP????? Sorry for the question
Happy New year
Pandora