Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pandora[_2_] Pandora[_2_] is offline

Default Pizza Magic alla Pandora (for pizza lovers)

On 29 Dic, 22:07, Serene Vannoy > wrote:
> On 12/29/2011 10:19 AM, Pandora wrote:
>
> > Here is my tested recipe. Crisp and soft in the same time, and you can
> > make many types in advance. Try it!

> I will! I had so much luck with your angel's breads that I'm always
> happy to try your recipes!
>
> Serene
> --http://www.momfoodproject.com

Ehilaaaaa!!!! Serene!! I remember of it!!!!! Unfortunately I have no
more recipe and pic because I have changed PC and I had no time to see
if Something saved in the hard disk!!!!! Do you remember the year I
have posted it on RFC? BTW if you try this pizza you will be
satisfied! A kiss and Happy New year!