Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pandora[_2_] Pandora[_2_] is offline

Default Pizza Magic alla Pandora (for pizza lovers)

On 30 Dic, 16:39, Kalmia > wrote:
> On Dec 29, 1:19*pm, Pandora > wrote:
>
> > Make the fountain with the flour. In the middle put yeast and sugar.
> > Add oil and water few at a time. Knead till the dough is perfectly
> > smooth (about 10’); if it is too much sticky add some other flour.
> > Make 2 balls and with a knife impress a cross over them. Let them rise
> > (covered with a damped kitchen towel) for half an hour. When is the
> > time, take 1 ball and, with a rolling pin, roll out the dough at about
> > 3 mm. thickness (think it will rise again more then double. Oil the
> > baking pin and put inside the dough just made.

> I'm glad to see that you used a rolling pin. *I don't know how many
> times I've read never to roll out pizza dough, but heck - how many ppl
> can do the air-twirl? *Not THIS kid. *I gently roll mine all the time..
>
> Your recipe is like mine - only I let my ABM do the work.

If you use rolling pin it's very important to let the dough stay for
about 2 hours in rising, otherwise your pizza will result too heavy
and hard! In this way you have a soft, light and crispy pizza. I love
these qualities for my pizza
cheers
Pandora