Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Pizza Magic alla Pandora (for pizza lovers)

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:58:11 -0600, zxcvbob >
wrote:

> If you roll it with a pin, you'll have to let the dough start to rise
> again before you bake it

Why?

> but that takes what, 30 minutes at the most?

If the kitchen is warm, it rises while you apply the sauce and
toppings. That's more than enough for me.

> It can be doing that while you prepare the sauce and grate the cheese.
>
> I make a very moist pizza dough and I press it into the pan with my
> fingertips. It could be rolled, but you'd have to use a lot of flour on
> the board.

No you don't, but even if you do - so what?
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.