Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] koko@letscook.com is offline

Default Pizza Magic alla Pandora (for pizza lovers)

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 06:42:09 -0800 (PST), Pandora >
wrote:

>> > Ehilaaaaa!!!! Serene!! I remember of it!!!!! Unfortunately I have no
>> > more recipe and pic because I have changed PC and I had no time to see
>> > if Something saved in the hard disk!!!!! Do you remember the year I
>> > have posted it on RFC? BTW if you try this pizza you will be
>> > satisfied! A kiss and Happy New year!

>> Here you are, just scroll the page to the top:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...thread/thread/...

>Vilcucciooooooo! *YOU* are an Angel!!!! I have found it. But it's a
>pity for the pic because tynipic has removed!!!!! But I think i have a
>foto in a CD or in some forum! I will see. Thank you very much!
>cheers
>Pandora

Pandora, you can open a free account with flickr.com to upload you
photos to and they don't go away.

Here's my photo gallery to give you an idea.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/koko181/

koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com