Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter, who used to post as 'rat' and nowposts as <bleagh> 'glorfindel'

Karen Winter, sectarian bird molestor and chronic church-shopper, wrote:

> Derek wrote:
>
> > Yes, that's correct. I saw to it that Karen and Sylvia were removed
> > from St. Bede's Episcopal Church, 1601 South St. Francis Drive,
> > Santa Fe, NM after The Rev. Dr. Richard W. Murphy looked into the
> > evidence I provided him concerning their hatred of children and the
> > potential threat they posed to young children there, and now Fr.
> > Dale is looking at that same evidence. Hopefully, he will reach the
> > same conclusion and remove them from their new parish, The Church
> > of the Holy Faith just around the corner from where they live.

> Thanks, Derek. You're too late, Bubbe. We haven't attended Holy
> Faith for some time.

Why not? Because you're too SECTARIAN to worship with those with whom
you disagree?

> God forgive you.

God forgive YOU. For molesting animals, for rebelling against your
father, for abandoning your son, for joining dress up communes, for
tearing apart two marriages to pursue *******ism, for wanting your
grandson to grow up homosexual like you and rebel against his father,
for not liking your son as a person, for causing schism in your church,
and for being an impenitent total shit about all of it.

> I do.

No, you don't. It's clear from this little show that you don't.

> I know you just don't have the ability
> to understand what freedom means in a diverse society.

Apparently YOU're the person who has a problem with it because you have
to shop around for a congregation that suits your peculiar point of
view. Why can't you tolerate others the way you want them to tolerate
you, you intolerant, sectarian, schismatic bird diddler?