Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
Leif Erikson Leif Erikson is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter, who used to post as 'rat' and nowposts as <bleagh> 'glorfindel'

Karen Winter, schismatic ex-congregant at Holy Faith
Episcopal, wrote:

> Derek wrote:
>
>> Yes, that's correct. I saw to it that Karen and Sylvia were removed
>> from St. Bede's Episcopal Church, 1601 South St. Francis Drive, Santa
>> Fe, NM after The Rev. Dr. Richard W. Murphy looked into the
>> evidence I provided him concerning their hatred of children and the
>> potential threat they posed to young children there, and now Fr. Dale
>> is looking at that same evidence. Hopefully, he will reach the same
>> conclusion and remove them from their new parish, The Church of the
>> Holy Faith just around the corner from where they live.

> Thanks, Derek. You're too late, Bubbe. We haven't attended Holy Faith
> for some time.

Not all that long a time - apparently you stopped
attending in early July.

Could it be that an important person in the church
expressed his views in support of traditional
Episcopal/Anglican doctrine, and you, you model of
"tolerance", grabbed the FAS-wreckage by the hand and
stomped off? Is that what happened, Karen?

> God forgive you. I do.

Derek saw through your sham "forgiveness" before. He
would never be fooled by it again.