Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter

Karen Winter, schismatic bird diddler, wrote:

> Eden wrote:
> > Derek wrote:

> That's correct.
>
> In any case, we aren't there any longer

A little too much sound doctrine to crash your radical sectarian
predilections?

> I don't think we'll be attending any church for a
> while at least.

At least til you have a chance to do a little more homework and find a
dysfunctional parish where you and your FAS-defective sidekick can
cower behind the other radicals and throw your schism bombs at "fundies"
in the traditional (i.e., Christian) parishes where you feel so out of
place because they don't think your radical sect is all that congruent
with Christianity.