Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
Leif Erikson Leif Erikson is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter, schismatic bird-diddling intolerantcarpet-muncher

Glorfindel wrote:

> Eden wrote:
>
>> Derek wrote:

> That's correct.

So that isn't "some time". People usually use that
expression to mean rather a long time. It's been only
a bit over a month - not a long time as most people
measure time.

Your natural reaction is to exaggerate and lie. Why is
that?

> In any case, we aren't there any longer, so you've
> gotten what you wanted.

Again: what is it you think I wanted?

> I don't think we'll be attending any church for a
> while at least.

Why is it important to you to tell us that?