Vegan (alt.food.vegan) This newsgroup exists to share ideas and issues of concern among vegans. We are always happy to share our recipes- perhaps especially with omnivores who are simply curious- or even better, accomodating a vegan guest for a meal!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #46 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-07-2006, 02:04 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 692
Default Where's everybody gone?

"William" wrote in message .. .

"pearl" wrote in message
...

..
Oasis of peace and sanity in this raging world - very good idea.

I like listening to music through earphones with my eyes closed more
than I used to.


For real.

Sometimes it's the only oasis that's around. Power napping?


Sounds great. Some creative work now. Ignore psycho #1.5.







  #47 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-07-2006, 02:11 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 42
Default Where's everybody gone?


"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
...
William wrote:

Hello Usual Suspect.


Good morning, moron.

I know who you are now.


And I'll bet you're SO proud of yourself, too.

cut

Yes, because I can now ignore you with good reason.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

  #48 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-07-2006, 04:18 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 692
Default Where's everybody gone?

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message ...

Give up the fake concern, 'support.our.troops.invading.iraq'. You are
in NO position to lecture others about sanity, morality and decency.
You don't give a damn about anyone or anything - just yourself and your
owners' corporate profits, whore, ill-gotten through lies, mass-murder,
theft and destruction. You have tried to defend and cover up the most
heinous crimes against humanity, the environment, and animals. You
consort with 'strippers'. You're beneath despicable, 'chico chumpo'.


  #49 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-07-2006, 05:19 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 353
Default Where's everybody gone?

slutweed wrote:

Give up the fake concern,


You're the biggest phony in the world. I'm not encroaching on your
territory, Lesley. I'm calling you on it; and you're evading it.

'support.our.troops.invading.iraq'.


More like, support.the.un.doing.what.it.says.it.will.do especially when
it comes to tyrants like Saddam, Kim Jung Il, and this dipshit running
Iran right now.

You are in NO position to lecture others


Yes, I am.

about sanity,


You have none. The posts about the inner earth beings alone demonstrate
just how out of touch with reality you are.

Your theme song: http://tinyurl.com/pungn

morality and decency.


Two more things completely foreign to you.

You don't give a damn about anyone or anything -


You say that but then you give a list of people and things I give a damn
about. Make up your brain cell.

just yourself


That counts as "anyone," but the "just" part wrongly excludes my family,
my girlfriend, friends, co-workers, fellow runners and cyclists, and...

and your owners'corporate profits,


Profit's not a dirty word. It's a very nice word. You profit. It's why
you get on your moped and pretend you're Born to Be Wild on the way to
giving foot massages to the gullible people of Ireland.

whore, ill-gotten through lies, mass-murder,
theft and destruction.


You say that like there's something wrong with it.

/sarcasm

You have tried to defend and cover up the most
heinous crimes against humanity,


Examples? You mean by my favoring immunizations that have helped
eradicate (or just about) diseases like smallpox and polio?

the environment,


Examples? You mean by favoring privatization of all land so people will
be better stewards of it?

and animals.


Examples? I'm especially interested in what you consider heinous crimes,
aside from people eating meat, wearing fur, or being cured of disease
via medications and procedures stemming from research. Food, warmth,
well-being -- what do you find particularly galling about that?

You consort with 'strippers'.


"Consort" is far too strong a word for it, especially since my
girlfriend isn't very open-minded about that kind of thing (with
strippers or any other woman). I don't find what strippers do to be
immoral compared to, let's say, trying to convince someone that a foot
massage is comparable or superior to seeing a real doctor, that a small
electric device can cure someone of parasites he or she never even had,
or that meat can never be part of a healthful diet. You're a fraud,
Lesley. Maybe if you had titties you could make an honest living with
them instead of being so jealous.

You're beneath despicable,


That's rich coming from someone as disturbed AND disturbING as you.
  #50 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-07-2006, 05:31 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 353
Default Where's everybody gone?

chico chupacabra added:

You consort with 'strippers'.


"Consort" is far too strong a word for it, especially since my
girlfriend isn't very open-minded about that kind of thing (with
strippers or any other woman). I don't find what strippers do to be
immoral compared to, let's say, trying to convince someone that a foot
massage is comparable or superior to seeing a real doctor, that a small
electric device can cure someone of parasites he or she never even had,
or that meat can never be part of a healthful diet. You're a fraud,
Lesley. Maybe if you had titties you could make an honest living with
them instead of being so jealous...


and conning gullible people out of their money and into believing that
reflexology, zappers, and the rest of the crock of shit you peddle is of
any genuine medical benefit beyond relaxation.


  #51 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-07-2006, 06:28 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 21
Default Where's everybody gone?


Leif Erikson wrote:
William wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
.net...

William wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
thlink.net...


William wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
arthlink.net...



William wrote:




I wasn't talking about Lesley. I was talking about Pearl,

That's lesley, you dummy. "pearl" is her ****witted pseudonym.


Sorry. I didn't know that.

She is anything but a pearl; more like a



jagged piece of broken glass from a cheap bottle of beer.


yawn



and having an open mind about her beliefs.

You don't really mean to have an open mind about them, dumb-ass. What you mean
is to be predisposed to accept them because they're new-age kooky.


Apart from a few items on that list I'm open-minded the rest and
believe some of them.

Exactly. You are predisposed to accepting at face value any new-age kooky
bullshit that appears to go against common sense, and that plays to your perverse
need to be "different". You misinterpret this as "open-mindedness". It isn't


I agree - it isn't "open-mindedness." Being open-minded is all about being
receptive of others' ideas and beliefs.

No, that is *NOT* what being open-minded is



Yes it is.

[snip crap]


No, it isn't.



"Being open-minded is all about being receptive of others' ideas and beliefs."




Wrong. That dictionary definition is simply bullshit.



LOL!!!

Now Goober is going to rewrite Webster's.

What a retard!








Being *receptive* is not being open minded, you
****ing idiot; it's being partisan.


If born liars exist

lesley is one.



No. Ispe Dixit knows her well and told me ages ago that she's a reliable
expert on nutrition and alternative animal-friendly treatments.


Derek was incorrect about that


"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"


I've been vegan for over two years now and doing great by it.




"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality


I very much doubt that.

I thought you were open minded?


You can doubt things while being open-minded about them.

You're not being honestly open-minded about it.


Yes I am,


No, you aren't.

Her endorsement of it was correctly inferred from her
failure to state her opposition to it following her
statement of support for someone (Karen Winter) who
openly endorses it. lesley was asked repeatedly if she
wanted to distance herself from Karen on at least that
one issue, and she refused to do so. That is implicit
support for it.


Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts


Yeah right.

She was married to a ****ing British skinhead, you idiot! The guy was an
ex-convict. He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got
together with him: she was aroused by it.


You can't possibly know all that. Soryy, but I don't believe you.

I do know all of it.



Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.

cut


Why did you cut, you chickenshit closed-minded ****wit?

restore

She went out of town, and he got into her computer and
started posting, right here in this newsgroup - a lot
of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here
is his post: http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using
her computer and her pseudonym at that time, "lilweed".

/restore

Leave it in shitbag. Leave it in as a testament to
your closed-mindedness.

As for all the rest, they're all weird beliefs that fly in the face of logic and
common sense and science, and that's *why* you believe in them.


I see the emphasis you put on 'why', and I disagree with those
reasons. I'm not a vegan just because it flies in the face of
common sense.

You're a "vegan" (quotes of derision) because it feeds your need to be "different".



No, it's a consequence of the principles I hold regarding the treatment
of animals.


No, it's based on your wish to try to be distinctive,
to be "different".


You're an unaccomplished nobody loser,



Enough of the insults.


No. You are asking for them.


and you're one among millions. Your ego
needs something to make you feel "special", so you went out and found something.


"veganism" is not a thought-out position. It's a
choice people make *SELF-CONSCIOUSLY* to try to create
a persona.


  #52 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-07-2006, 06:33 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 21
Default Where's everybody gone?


William wrote:
cut

He was a lying criminal


Then how can you believe him, and why repeat his lies as being the truth about Pearl?
This hate campaign against Pearl is over before it starts if the ONLY evidence
supporting it comes from someone you know to be a lying criminal. LOL




That's our Goo for you.

Receptive is close-minded.

Skeptics are kooks.

Lies are truth.


Goo is going to re-write Webster's so it all fits with *his*
definitions.








cut



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  #53 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-07-2006, 07:11 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default Where's everybody gone?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:16:10 +0100, "William" wrote:

cut

He was a lying criminal


Then how can you believe him, and why repeat his lies as being the truth about Pearl?
This hate campaign against Pearl is over before it starts if the ONLY evidence
supporting it comes from someone you know to be a lying criminal. LOL

cut


She willingly had plenty to do with him, and therefore is most likely
quite comfortable with dishonesty. Also, Goo has a list of absurd things
that she believes, and she insists she doesn't believe in some of them
though amusingly she can't say which of them she thinks she doesn't
believe in...even when asked! This is a very strange situation indeed,
but it appears that Goo is actually telling the truth this time.
  #54 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-07-2006, 07:46 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 42
Default Where's everybody gone?


[email protected] wrote in message ...
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:16:10 +0100, "William" wrote:

cut

He was a lying criminal


Then how can you believe him, and why repeat his lies as being the truth about
Pearl?
This hate campaign against Pearl is over before it starts if the ONLY evidence
supporting it comes from someone you know to be a lying criminal. LOL

cut


She willingly had plenty to do with him, and therefore is most likely
quite comfortable with dishonesty.


No. You only have the word of a lying criminal to go on.

Also, Goo has a list of absurd things
that she believes, and she insists she doesn't believe in some of them
though amusingly she can't say which of them she thinks she doesn't
believe in...even when asked!


I've seen her reject at least two items on that list today. Read her posts.

This is a very strange situation indeed,


The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and your
refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all
accusing
her of.

but it appears that Goo is actually telling the truth this time.





--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

  #55 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-07-2006, 08:07 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 692
Default Where's everybody gone?

usual shithead chico chupacabra" wrote in message ...

pearl wrote:

Give up the fake concern,


You're the biggest phony in the world. I'm not encroaching on your
territory, Lesley. I'm calling you on it; and you're evading it.


Artificial insemination is rape. A violation you accept for the bloody
mess on your plate. You'd be up there yourself if it was necessary.

You're the phony. A fake and a liar. The swamp you inhabit stinks.

'support.our.troops.invading.iraq'.


More like, support.the.un.doing.what.it.says.it.will.do especially when
it comes to tyrants like Saddam, Kim Jung Il, and this dipshit running
Iran right now.


More propaganda. War is peace.

You are in NO position to lecture others


Yes, I am.


NO, you are most certainly not. You're a blight on mankind.

about sanity,


You have none. The posts about the inner earth beings alone demonstrate
just how out of touch with reality you are.


You have evidence that it is untrue? Produce it now, or admit
that you irrationally believe something you simply don't know.

Your theme song: http://tinyurl.com/pungn


Whatever that is, you're the one singing it.

morality and decency.


Two more things completely foreign to you.


Liar!

You don't give a damn about anyone or anything -


You say that but then you give a list of people and things I give a damn
about. Make up your brain cell.


There are exceptions. Or is that too complex for you?

just yourself


That counts as "anyone," but the "just" part wrongly excludes my family,
my girlfriend, friends, co-workers, fellow runners and cyclists, and...


All people who feed your own narcissistic needs, i.e. yourself.

and your owners'corporate profits,


Profit's not a dirty word. It's a very nice word. You profit. It's why
you get on your moped and pretend you're Born to Be Wild on the way to
giving foot massages to the gullible people of Ireland.


You spin yarns like you were born to it. Must be that snake DNA.

whore, ill-gotten through lies, mass-murder,
theft and destruction.


You say that like there's something wrong with it.

/sarcasm


You're not being sarcastic. You have no conscience, psycho.

You have tried to defend and cover up the most
heinous crimes against humanity,


Examples?


Mass murder through 'war', DU, mercury, and yes, pharmaceutical drugs.

You mean by my favoring immunizations that have helped
eradicate (or just about) diseases like smallpox and polio?


That's nonsense propaganda. 'Immunization' produces disease.

the environment,


Examples? You mean by favoring privatization of all land so people will
be better stewards of it?


Depleted uranium, grazing the land to death... You don't own the world.

and animals.


Examples? I'm especially interested in what you consider heinous crimes,
aside from people eating meat, wearing fur, or being cured of disease
via medications and procedures stemming from research. Food, warmth,
well-being -- what do you find particularly galling about that?


All lies. Burning chickens alive, killing wild horses, wholesale slaughter
of wildlife for whatever spurious reason.. You're an unfeeling *******.

You consort with 'strippers'.


"Consort" is far too strong a word for it,


"****" then.

especially since my
girlfriend isn't very open-minded about that kind of thing (with
strippers or any other woman). I don't find what strippers do to be
immoral compared to, let's say, trying to convince someone that a foot
massage is comparable or superior to seeing a real doctor, that a small
electric device can cure someone of parasites he or she never even had,
or that meat can never be part of a healthful diet. You're a fraud,
Lesley. Maybe if you had titties you could make an honest living with
them instead of being so jealous.


Crackhead. Rife was curing cancer back in the thirties.

You're beneath despicable, 'chico chumpo'.


That's rich coming from someone as disturbed AND disturbING as you.


That laughable coming from someone as disturbed as YOU.








  #56 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-07-2006, 10:49 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default Where's everybody gone?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:46:49 +0100, "William" wrote:


[email protected] wrote in message ...
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:16:10 +0100, "William" wrote:

cut

He was a lying criminal

Then how can you believe him, and why repeat his lies as being the truth about
Pearl?
This hate campaign against Pearl is over before it starts if the ONLY evidence
supporting it comes from someone you know to be a lying criminal. LOL

cut


She willingly had plenty to do with him, and therefore is most likely
quite comfortable with dishonesty.


No. You only have the word of a lying criminal to go on.


I have Goo's list, and her guilt suggesting reaction to it.

Also, Goo has a list of absurd things
that she believes, and she insists she doesn't believe in some of them
though amusingly she can't say which of them she thinks she doesn't
believe in...even when asked!


I've seen her reject at least two items on that list today. Read her posts.


I'm not going back looking for something that probably doesn't even
exist...especially when she can't just provide the information when asked
about it. I asked her expecting her to point out how the Goober is lying
this time, and instead it appeared that she was the liar, and it still does.

This is a very strange situation indeed,


The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and your
refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all
accusing her of.


I asked her directly what Goo was lying about, and instead of mentioning
anything she became defensive and insulting toward me, without being able
to point out a single lie Goo was telling. Her behavior screams that she is
the liar this time.

but it appears that Goo is actually telling the truth this time.

  #57 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-07-2006, 01:43 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 353
Default Where's everybody gone?

some skanky, dimwitted, scatterbrained foot masseuse in Ireland wrote:

Give up the fake concern,

You're the biggest phony in the world. I'm not encroaching on your
territory, Lesley. I'm calling you on it; and you're evading it.


Artificial insemination is rape.


It's less a violation that how many animals naturally go about mating,
and it's a hell of a lot more practical in a business like farming.

A violation you accept for the bloody
mess on your plate.


Bloody mess on whose plate? If it weren't for about 0.01% (by weight) of
my diet called "fish" or "fish oil supplement," you'd call it vegetarian.

You'd be up there yourself if it was necessary.


I'd rather be up there than "way out there" like you are, weirdo.

You're the phony. A fake and a liar.


"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

archived evidence of the above:
http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9
http://tinyurl.com/n9r59
http://tinyurl.com/o8uwn

Adding another one from below:
Irrationally believes "'Immunization' produces disease."

Go back and look at the thread in which shevek and I discussed polio
vaccination and eradication, dummy.

'support.our.troops.invading.iraq'.

More like, support.the.un.doing.what.it.says.it.will.do especially when
it comes to tyrants like Saddam, Kim Jung Il, and this dipshit running
Iran right now.


More propaganda. War is peace.


Pacificism never won a war or caused peace to reign. It won't help
address the following, either:

Iran's president has defended his widely criticised call for
Israel to be "wiped off the map".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4384264.stm

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has
described the Holocaust as "a myth" and suggested that Israel be
moved to Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska.

The United States, Israel and the European Commission -- along
with individual European countries -- have condemned the remark.

Ahmadinejad sparked widespread international condemnation in
October when he called for Israel to be "wiped off the map."

Last week, he also expressed doubt about the killing by the
Nazis of six million Jews during World War II, but Wednesday was
the first occasion when he said in public that the Holocaust was
a myth.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/14/iran.israel/

The president of Iran again lashed out at Israel on Friday and
said it was "heading toward annihilation," just days after
Tehran raised fears about its nuclear activities by saying it
successfully enriched uranium for the first time.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel a "permanent threat"
to the Middle East that will "soon" be liberated. He also
appeared to again question whether the Holocaust really
happened.

"Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading toward
annihilation," Ahmadinejad said at the opening of a conference
in support of the Palestinians. "The Zionist regime is a rotten,
dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm."

Ahmadinejad provoked a world outcry in October when he said
Israel should be "wiped off the map."

On Friday, he repeated his previous line on the Holocaust,
saying: "If such a disaster is true, why should the people of
this region pay the price? Why does the Palestinian nation have
to be suppressed and have its land occupied?"

The land of Palestine, he said, referring to the British
mandated territory that includes all of Israel, Gaza and the
West Bank, "will be freed soon."

He did not say how this would be achieved, but insisted to the
audience of at least 900 people: "Believe that Palestine will be
freed soon."
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/14/D8GVSUC0H.html

Want me to add "holocaust denial" back to your list of kooky beliefs?

Would you like me to dig up some of the KCNA/DPRK releases explicitly
threatening Japan, South Korea, and the US?

What would you do to maintain peace when a handful of world leaders and
their terrorist allies (Iran funds terrorists and insurgents around the
world) threaten to wipe entire nations off the map?

You are in NO position to lecture others

Yes, I am.


NO,


Yes, and a lot more so than a violent ex-felon skinhead OR his skanky
"hippy" [sic] ex-wife who practices reflexology and believes the earth
is hollow and inhabited by little green men.

about sanity,

You have none. The posts about the inner earth beings alone demonstrate
just how out of touch with reality you are.


You have evidence that it is untrue?


Enough with proving negatives. I don't require evidence that Aurelia's
channeling *isn't* true because the burden is the other way around. I
would demand some convincing evidence that would lead her "messages"
some credibility, and my standard is higher than the photographs you've
linked previously.

Produce it now,


No, dummy, YOU produce evidence that entire civilizations inhabit the
same planet we do and hide beneath its crust and into its mantle. The
burden is yours to prove their existence. Geology and every other
science is against you, but that only seems to make people like you even
more "skeptical" of science. Why is that, mental illness?

or admit that you irrationally believe something


HAW HAW HAW!

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

archived evidence of the above:
http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9
http://tinyurl.com/n9r59
http://tinyurl.com/o8uwn

Adding another one from below:
Irrationally believes "'Immunization' produces disease."

Immunizations prevent disease, you crazy ****.

you simply don't know.


I've taken enough geology to know that what you believe is implausible.

http://geology.com/nsta/earth-internal-structure.shtml
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/sub...h/Inside.shtml
http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/interior/
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...1/22_wobb.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantle_(geology)
Etc.

You showed that you don't understand what you're reading and what a big
dope you are back when we first started discussing "polar fountains."
You haven't managed to get a grip on it since, either.

Your theme song: http://tinyurl.com/pungn


Whatever that is,


Theme from "Twilight Zone."

you're the one singing it.


It's an instrumental. It's not the song by Golden Earring (which does
have vocals but isn't the same).

morality and decency.


Two more things completely foreign to you.


Liar!


You wouldn't recognize either trait because you're mentally defective.

You don't give a damn about anyone or anything -


You say that but then you give a list of people and things I give a damn
about. Make up your brain cell.


There are exceptions. Or is that too complex for you?


Exceptions which negate your claim: family, friends, colleagues, pets,
and a whole range of issues. Just because you disagree with me about
those issues doesn't mean I'm disingenuous; I just find many of your
"solutions" to be worse than the "problems" they're supposed to address.
Nevermind the fact that you're a raving twit.

just yourself

That counts as "anyone," but the "just" part wrongly excludes my family,
my girlfriend, friends, co-workers, fellow runners and cyclists, and...


All people who feed your own narcissistic needs, i.e. yourself.


You have no idea how wrong you are about that, lol.

and your owners'corporate profits,

Profit's not a dirty word. It's a very nice word. You profit. It's why
you get on your moped and pretend you're Born to Be Wild on the way to
giving foot massages to the gullible people of Ireland.


You spin yarns like


I can't top these, Lesley:
"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

archived evidence of the above:
http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9
http://tinyurl.com/n9r59
http://tinyurl.com/o8uwn

Adding another one from below:
Irrationally believes "'Immunization' produces disease."

whore, ill-gotten through lies, mass-murder,
theft and destruction.


You say that like there's something wrong with it.

/sarcasm


You're not being sarcastic.


Was too being sarcastic, dummy.

You have no conscience, psycho.


You couldn't be more wrong about that. Then again, that's your life's
story...

You have tried to defend and cover up the most
heinous crimes against humanity,


Examples?


Mass murder through 'war'


Where's your contempt for those who started it? Oh wait, you think the
planes were flown by remote control and it just happened to have some
fellows who'd trained in bin Laden's camps in Afghanistan; and that
Saddam and his boys were just misunderstood but peaceable people, the
mass graves filled with Shias and Kurds notwithstanding; and that
Israelis should sit back and take all those Iranian-funded missiles from
Hezbollah up their asses and forgive and forget about Shalit and anyone
else Hamas and Hezbollah want to kidnap and kill. That's what you wuold
consider peace. I consider it suicide when you wait for people who
explicitly threaten to annhilate to actually annhilate you before
responding (kind of late by then, dummy).

DU,


Overblown issue because you're hysterical when you see the words
"uranium" and "radioactive." You don't understand science, so you're
irrationally alarmed by the wholly unfounded claims of activists who
think the absence of evidence supporting their unfounded claims proves
there's something being hidden. Uhhh, no. It just means their claims are
unsubstantiated from everything we know about the subject.

mercury,


When have I defended it? I've pointed out that the science mitigates the
concerns activists have about exposure to methylmercury and that most
people should be able to eat fish in moderation without risking their
well-being. You're an irrational Chicken Little who ignores the science
altogether and goes where the hysteria directs you instead of using some
common sense.

and yes, pharmaceutical drugs.


I know you object to real medicine, but foot-rubbing only helps people
relax. While there's palliative benefit from relaxation, reflexology is
of no further benefit in treating the diseases for which pharmaceuticals
are required.

You mean by my favoring immunizations that have helped
eradicate (or just about) diseases like smallpox and polio?


That's nonsense propaganda. 'Immunization' produces disease.


Go back and review the thread in which shevek and I discussed the polio
vaccine. The data show just the opposite, ****.

the environment,


Examples? You mean by favoring privatization of all land so people will
be better stewards of it?


Depleted uranium, grazing the land to death... You don't own the world.


Neither do you, but I'm very conscientious about how I treat my own
land. Look up "tragedy of the commons" to understand why I would prefer
public land to be sold outright to ranchers instead of leased (or in
some cases given) to them.

and animals.

Examples? I'm especially interested in what you consider heinous crimes,
aside from people eating meat, wearing fur, or being cured of disease
via medications and procedures stemming from research. Food, warmth,
well-being -- what do you find particularly galling about that?


All lies.


What do you find objectionable about feeding people, keeping them
clothed and warm, and healthy from disease?

Burning chickens alive,


To prevent the spread of avian flu among healthy flocks AND from
spreading to humans (which it already had at that point). Your solution
would've taken a lot longer, and that would've meant even more harm to
other chickens as well as people.

killing wild horses,


Instead of letting them starve to death. I find it more heartless to let
animals of any species suffer and starve than to cull their numbers so
they have sustainable populations that can survive in any given ecosystem.

wholesale slaughter
of wildlife for whatever spurious reason..


If "wholesale slaughter" means re-introducing some measure of population
control to a species which has out-reproduced (or soon will) the
carrying capacity of an ecosystem, then I'm guilty of that. I'd rather
see some good come of deer and pig meat, seal meat and pelts, etc., than
have other species (endangered birds, cod, etc.) decline due to pressure
from the species whose populations are out of control because of lack of
predation.

You're an unfeeling *******.


Unfeeling? I've seen what becomes of starving deer. I've also seen the
devastation that over-populated deer can do to their habitat and that
the effect of it pushes out other species. That's the case here in
central Texas where the deer population's feeding habits are stripping
vegetation used by other species, including endangered birds like the
golden-cheeked warbler and black-capped vireo. Where do you get off
thinking deer have rights to strip an ecosystem bare (and then starve
and die off themselves) so that other species are affected or even
eliminated?

You consort with 'strippers'.


"Consort" is far too strong a word for it,


"****" then.


Untrue, I'm not allowed to **** other women (like I said, my girlfriend
is NOT open-minded about that kind of thing). Most strippers don't ****
the men who visit their clubs. I just look, not touch.

especially since my
girlfriend isn't very open-minded about that kind of thing (with
strippers or any other woman). I don't find what strippers do to be
immoral compared to, let's say, trying to convince someone that a foot
massage is comparable or superior to seeing a real doctor, that a small
electric device can cure someone of parasites he or she never even had,
or that meat can never be part of a healthful diet. You're a fraud,
Lesley. Maybe if you had titties you could make an honest living with
them instead of being so jealous.


You're jealous because they have hotter bodies than you do and they make
a more honest living than you ever will because you prey on vulnerable,
gullible people and convince them they'll get blue-sky benefits from
your quackery.

Crackhead. Rife was curing cancer back in the thirties.


Oh, bullshit:
http://www.quackwatch.org/04Consumer...News/rife.html
http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quacker...0rife-aus.html
http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quacker...ndex-vega.html

You're beneath despicable, 'chico chumpo'.


That's rich coming from someone as disturbed AND disturbING as you.


That laughable


Your grasp of grammar is about as fleeting as your grip on reality.
  #58 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-07-2006, 01:53 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 353
Default Where's everybody gone?

William wrote:

He was a lying criminal
Then how can you believe him, and why repeat his lies as being the truth about
Pearl?
This hate campaign against Pearl is over before it starts if the ONLY evidence
supporting it comes from someone you know to be a lying criminal. LOL

cut

She willingly had plenty to do with him, and therefore is most likely
quite comfortable with dishonesty.


No. You only have the word of a lying criminal to go on.


A criminal she willfully married. That should tell you something of her
character. Rather, lack of it.

Also, Goo has a list of absurd things
that she believes, and she insists she doesn't believe in some of them
though amusingly she can't say which of them she thinks she doesn't
believe in...even when asked!


I've seen her reject at least two items on that list today. Read her posts.


She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified
in every clause:
"*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
conditioning *OR* abuse..."

Why can't she just come right out and categorically say, "It's always
wrong to molest animals"?

This is a very strange situation indeed,


The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and your
refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all
accusing
her of.


She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified
in every clause:
"*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
conditioning *OR* abuse..."

Why can't she just come right out and categorically say, "It's always
wrong to molest animals"?
  #59 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-07-2006, 05:45 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 213
Default Where's everybody gone?

William wrote:
Hello Usual Suspect. I know who you are now.


No, you're a moron. I'm not Usual Suspect.



"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
k.net...

William wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...


William wrote:



"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
arthlink.net...



William wrote:



"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
.earthlink.net...




William wrote:





I wasn't talking about Lesley. I was talking about Pearl,

That's lesley, you dummy. "pearl" is her ****witted pseudonym.


Sorry. I didn't know that.

She is anything but a pearl; more like a




jagged piece of broken glass from a cheap bottle of beer.


yawn




and having an open mind about her beliefs.

You don't really mean to have an open mind about them, dumb-ass. What you
mean is to be predisposed to accept them because they're new-age kooky.


Apart from a few items on that list I'm open-minded the rest and
believe some of them.

Exactly. You are predisposed to accepting at face value any new-age kooky
bullshit that appears to go against common sense, and that plays to your
perverse need to be "different". You misinterpret this as "open-mindedness".
It isn't


I agree - it isn't "open-mindedness." Being open-minded is all about being
receptive of others' ideas and beliefs.

No, that is *NOT* what being open-minded is


Yes it is.

[snip crap]


That was the definition


That was *a* definition, and it was wrong.



No, it isn't.


Yes it is.


No, it isn't.


"Being open-minded is all about being receptive of others' ideas and beliefs."


Wrong. That dictionary definition is simply bullshit.



It's the correct definition,


It's wrong. Open-mindedness is, in fact, a negative
state of mind, not a positive one. Being open-minded
means one is *not* automatically rejecting of others'
ideas and beliefs; it does *NOT* mean one is receptive
to them. Being receptive to them means one would not
question them, and that is *NOT* being open-minded,
that's being uncritical.

This is all immaterial. YOU are not merely receptive
to these kooky, wacky, crackpot anti-intellectual
ideas; you actively and gullibly embrace them, the same
as lesley does, *PRECISELY* because they are new-age-y,
counter-culturish and bizarre. Suppose that you had
never heard of me before, and you suddenly see a whole
list of my beliefs, such as:

- astrology is bunk
- "crystals" have no magical or spiritual power
- there is no such thing as "chemtrails"; those are
simply aircraft exhaust, called contrails; harmless
- no spacecraft from another planet have come to earth
- "reflexology", "touch therapy" and other forms of laying-
on-of-hands are medically worthless
- "crop circles" are hoaxes perpetrated by humans, not
evidence of visits from space aliens

and so on. You are not going to be receptive to those
statements of belief and fact. Those statements all go
against things in which you *want* to believe, and
you're going to reject the statements out of hand.
Don't bother lying about it, billy - we all know you will.


Being *receptive* is not being open minded, you ****ing idiot; it's being
partisan.



If born liars exist

lesley is one.


No. Ispe Dixit knows her well and told me ages ago that she's a reliable
expert on nutrition and alternative animal-friendly treatments.


Derek was incorrect about that


Incorrect about what? I'm telling you what Ipse Dixit told me. He wrote me an email.


Ask him what he thinks about her now.


"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"


I've been vegan for over two years now and doing great by it.





"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction


cut


I very much doubt that.

I thought you were open minded?


You can doubt things while being open-minded about them.

You're not being honestly open-minded about it.


Yes I am,


No, you aren't.

Her endorsement of it was correctly inferred from her failure to state her
opposition to it following her statement of support for someone (Karen Winter) who
openly endorses it. lesley was asked repeatedly if she wanted to distance herself
from Karen on at least that one issue, and she refused to do so. That is implicit
support for it.


No. Read Pearl's post. "To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary
to an animals'
instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it." What more do
you want?
She strongly condemns it and thinks it's a perversion.


ONLY if it requires conditioning in order to get the
animal to participate, you ****wit. She does not
*categorically* reject it, because she doesn't want to
condemn people who are whack-jobs like her.


That's one item I've taken off that list,


Put it back. It belongs.


Usual Suspect.


I'm not Usual Suspect.


Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts


Yeah right.

She was married to a ****ing British skinhead, you idiot! The guy was an
ex-convict. He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she
got together with him: she was aroused by it.


You can't possibly know all that. Soryy, but I don't believe you.

I do know all of it.


Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.

cut


Why did you cut, you chickenshit closed-minded ****wit?

restore

She went out of town, and he got into her computer and started posting, right here
in this newsgroup - a lot of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here is his post:
http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using her computer and her pseudonym at that
time, "lilweed".

/restore

Leave it in shitbag. Leave it in as a testament to your closed-mindedness.


I've no comment to make on her personal life because 1, I don't
know all the facts. 2, I don't want to know them.


THAT certainly isn't being open-minded!


3, you sure as hell
don't know them.


I know enough to know that she was married to a violent
skinhead convict.


4, It's none of our business.


Her violent skinhead convict of an ex-husband made it
our business. Too bad for lesley.


5, Her personal life
has no bearing on her expertise in vegan nutrition and alternative
medicine.


Her tendency to embrace anti-social beliefs and values
very much does bear on her "expertise" scoff in
nutrition and medicine of any kind. There is no such
thing as "vegan" nutrition, and "alternative" medicine
is bullshit.

lesley has training as a foot masseuse: NO training in
nutrition, NO training in medicine. Foot massage isn't
medicine.


As for all the rest, they're all weird beliefs that fly in the face of logic and
common sense and science, and that's *why* you believe in them.


I see the emphasis you put on 'why', and I disagree with those
reasons. I'm not a vegan just because it flies in the face of
common sense.

You're a "vegan" (quotes of derision) because it feeds your need to be
"different".


No, it's a consequence of the principles I hold regarding the treatment
of animals.


No, it's based on your wish to try to be distinctive, to be "different".


You're welcome to believe whatever you want, but always remember
that you're not in a position to tell me what I believe.


I know what you believe, and I know why you believe it.


You're an unaccomplished nobody loser,


Enough of the insults.


No. You are asking for them.


Well now I'm asking you to stop them, please.


Too bad. I don't wish to stop.


and you're one among millions. Your ego
needs something to make you feel "special", so you went out and found something.


"veganism" is not a thought-out position. It's a choice people make
*SELF-CONSCIOUSLY* to try to create a persona.



For me it's not a choice. I cannot go against my principles any more than you can,


"veganism" is not based on *any* valid ethical
principles. It is based purely on a wish to flatter
one's ego.


Usual Suspect.


I'm not Usual Suspect.
  #60 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-07-2006, 07:28 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 45
Default Where's everybody gone?


Ron wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:29:31 +0100, "William" wrote:


"nemo" wrote in message
...
?

This place isn't anywhere near as busy as when I was here
about two years or so ago, and the ones that are left aren't
the same posters. Where's Pearl


Pearl has recently humiliated herself...amusingly by
lying about the Goober. The fool is now probably in hiding,
trying to recover. Poor ol' gal...


Lie about the Goober!!?

Impossible!!


killfilling vs moshi--------------------WHY
Can't be done.




Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017