Vegan (alt.food.vegan) This newsgroup exists to share ideas and issues of concern among vegans. We are always happy to share our recipes- perhaps especially with omnivores who are simply curious- or even better, accomodating a vegan guest for a meal!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #106 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-07-2006, 11:47 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 14
Default Where's everybody gone?


Leif Erikson wrote:
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
thlink.net...


Billy Blight wrote:



"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
arthlink.net...



Billy Blight wrote:




"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
.earthlink.net...

cut





It's the other way around.


I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.


Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.


My faculties are in peek condition.

Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
stupid-by-choice.


Actually, I was trying to be funny.


Oh, you're funny, all right.


She married a skinhead.


He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead.


I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.



If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.


But in fact, she *did* at least affect the external
appearance of one.


In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
being one herself.



You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
being one.


I never said she was one, dummy. I said she was a
Chelsea. She was.


She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.


No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.


They often do.

When did you last?



Can't remember.


The lack of protein is affecting your memory.



the lack of a functioning brain is affecting your's Goo.


  #107 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-07-2006, 12:06 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 692
Default Where's everybody gone?

"William" wrote in message ...

"pearl" wrote in message
...
"William" wrote in message
...

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
...
Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:

He was a lying criminal
Then how can you believe him

cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come
from
lying criminals.

What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?

The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.


He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.

Naturally. I've blamed my ex girlfriends for our break ups but not to the extent he
went to.


Seems that the appearance of being happily married and settled meant a lot to him-
he relied on it to lend some credibility to his ranting. Couldn't lose face after that.

Moreover, what bond would he have had with her if she didn't identify in some
way
with his skinhead worldview?

I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he
didn't
identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.


He wasn't a vegan. He was near-vegan when here, but after he'd left I found out
that he'd been scoffing hamburgers in town... Our common ground was mainly
religious belief. He was not violent or abusive toward me, but it eventually
became
apparent that our differences outweighed agreement, and, he was a really lazy sod.
The end came when I discovered that he had been trawling for girls at porn sites.

Really sorry to hear that Pearl. Glad to hear you had the bottle to dump him though.
A lot don't and find they've wasted their lives on wasters like your ex.


It wasn't a good time, I'll say that, and not just because of that.. At the end of the
day it was really just as well, as I had to go to England quite regularly and needed
someone here to look after the place whilst I was gone. A reason for everything..




  #108 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-07-2006, 12:06 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 692
Default Where's everybody gone?

"William" wrote in message ...

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
rthlink.net...


Billy Blight wrote:



"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
. earthlink.net...

cut




It's the other way around.


I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.


Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.


My faculties are in peek condition.


Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
stupid-by-choice.

Actually, I was trying to be funny. Oh well.


.

She married a skinhead.


He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead.


I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.


You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.


If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.


That's the truth of it.

In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
being one herself.


You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
being one.


Just to be clear: I did *not* adopt the style, look, dress, haircut, or anything else. !

She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.


No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.


They often do.


When did you last?


Can't remember. I was a vegetarian for quite a long time before going vegan about two
years ago.






  #109 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-07-2006, 03:43 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 109
Default Where's everybody gone?

Leif Erikson wrote:

chico chupacabra wrote:


Pearl wrote:

bestiality


snip


Yes: A learning process whereby a previously neutral stimulus (CS)
is repeatedly
paired with an unconditioned stimulus (US) that reflexively elicits an
unconditioned response (UR). Eventually the CS will evoke the
response.
Pedophiles do this with children, and zoophiles with animals, to
coerce behavior
children and animals would normally not engage.


Ok. This sort of treatment of animals is clearly unethical.


How friggin' long did it take you to realize animals generally don't go
around seeking interspecies copulation?


snip

It would be nice if we could discuss this *scientific* claim in a calm
and rational manner; shall we try?


Mammals and birds are not born knowing which species they belong to,
[snip crap Glorfindel is not qualified to know]



Why do you claim I am not qualified to know? And what
scientific evidence can you offer to disprove anything
I wrote? You are engaging in fallacies, not argument
here.

I put forward the material I cited for others, and
to make my own position clear. I don't think
anyone with any background in scientific study of
animal behavior can argue with the examples I gave.

Prove it.


I don't know that one can prove it, but the scientific
community agrees the evidence is overwhelming that it is
so. There are far too many examples of animals raised
with other species, imprinting on them, and later
engaging in courtship behavior with them, and sometimes
( although rarely with humans )copulation. One could
cite examples such as the lioness raised by Gareth
Patterson, the Siberian tiger cub raised by a dog, who
refused later to mate with other tigers, the goshawks
raised by Robert Berry who refused to mate with other
goshawks, or many other examples. It doesn't
involve just sexual behavior. Birds raised with other
species mimic their song; primates raised with humans
mimic some human behaviors, including sign language
and cuddling a doll (and sometimes engage in courtship
behavior toward humans). Exactly who these animals believe
they are, we can't know. But what we *can* know --
because we can observe it -- is that they will often
demonstrate a desire for a mate relationship with
members of other species, including humans.

snip


I think one has to condemn all conditioning as a violation of the
animal's freedom and personhood, or not condemn conditioning _per
se_.


This, I think, is true.


It's bullshit.


Why?

snip

Rat just condemned all conditioning, contrary
to your implying that she defended it).


snip


She was suggesting one's position on such
conditioning must be all or nothing in relation to other ways we
condition animals (zoos, farms, training dogs to sit-stay, etc.).


*IF* the issue is conditioning in itself. I, myself, do reject
conditioning in general as a violation of animal rights ethics,
and do not think the purpose of the conditioning is the sole
criterion.


snip


To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an
animals'
instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it.


I agree


But if it doesn't require such conditioning, you and
lesley-the-foot-rubbing-whore are strongly supportive of it.


No. One can condemn it on the grounds that it causes harm either to the
animal or to the human involved, or to both.

  #110 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-07-2006, 04:25 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 213
Default Where's everybody gone?

wrote:

Leif Erikson wrote:

Billy Blight wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
thlink.net...


Billy Blight wrote:



"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
arthlink.net...



Billy Blight wrote:




"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
.earthlink.net...




Billy Blight wrote:





"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
as.earthlink.net...

cut






It's the other way around.


I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.


Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.


My faculties are in peek condition.

Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
stupid-by-choice.


Actually, I was trying to be funny.


Oh, you're funny, all right.



She married a skinhead.


He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead.


I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.


If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.


But in fact, she *did* at least affect the external
appearance of one.



In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
being one herself.


You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
being one.


I never said she was one, dummy. I said she was a
Chelsea. She was.



She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.


No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.


They often do.

When did you last?


Can't remember.


The lack of protein is affecting your memory.




My lack of control of my sphincter doesn't seem to bother ****wit David Harrison too much.


If you say so, ronnnnnnnnnnnnnie.


  #111 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-07-2006, 06:16 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default Where's everybody gone?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:02:55 +0100, "William" wrote:


"pearl" wrote in message
...
"William" wrote in message
.. .

Hello Usual Suspect. I know who you are now.


An understandable misidentification of clone.

"Leif Erikson" is the infamous Jonathan Ball.
http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html

Him! I thought they came and carted him off ages ago. Oh crap!


If we Google Goo, we find that he is:
__________________________________________________ _______
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 499 for Goobernicus Gonad. (0.51 seconds)
[...]
Goobernicus Gonad - - the moron who thinks he's a genius and enjoys
being referred to simply as " Goo " - -
[...]
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
In his dishonest attempts to promote his own dishonesty, Goo has
pretended to be the following people agreeing with himself, *plus*
what is likely to be an even longer list that we're not yet aware of:

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog

elvira
Dieter
"Dieter
"

Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
****tard
Apoo
Ted Bell

Jay Santos

Rudy Canoza
Trappist

Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens

Goo claims to have some sort of honorary PhD from somewhere,
reportedly in dishonesty and idiotics. Whether or not there's any
element of truth to it, the Goober has certainly displayed himself in
a dishonest and idiotic manner a number of times:
__________________________________________________ _______
Ron asked:
So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
supplying the pet food industry?


Goo replied:
Yes.

Message-ID: et
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
__________________________________________________ _______
Ron pointed out:
You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become
PET FOOD.


Goo replied:
Some are.

Message-ID: .com
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo

"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo

"Darwin, a sentimental person, was projecting. He
saw something that wasn't there. He was, in a way,
hallucinating." - Goo

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
benefit from farming." - Goo

"Causing animals to be born and "get to experience life"
.. . . is no mitigation at all for killing them." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo

"I have examined the question at length, and feel
there is only one reasonable conclusion: life, per se,
is not a benefit." - Goo

"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo

"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo

"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
to feel either." - Goo

"Anticipation requires language." - Goo

"No animals anticipate." - Goo

"The dog didn't do what Darwin said. His statement of
the "changes in behavior" is not reliable." - Goo

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo

"The fact of the matter is, with 135,000,000 cats and
dogs in the U.S., the food to feed them simply cannot
be "leftovers" from the animals bred to feed humans." - Goo

"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
going to be used entirely for human consumption,
entirely for animal consumption, or for some
combination; nor do they care." - Goo

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
pet food. " - Goo

"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
"I'm not stupid." - Goo
"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
"I educated the public" - Goo
"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo
  #112 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 31-07-2006, 05:37 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 42
Default Where's everybody gone?


"pearl" wrote in message
...
"William" wrote in message
...

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
rthlink.net...


Billy Blight wrote:



"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
. earthlink.net...

cut




It's the other way around.


I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.


Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.


My faculties are in peek condition.

Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
stupid-by-choice.

Actually, I was trying to be funny. Oh well.


.


These guys have no sense of humour. It seems my use of peek in place of peak aroused
in Leif a state of pique. :-)

She married a skinhead.


He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead.


I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.


If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that
because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.


That's the truth of it.


I would say so.

In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
being one herself.


You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of
actually
being one.


Just to be clear: I did *not* adopt the style, look, dress, haircut, or anything
else. !

My bad. Sorry.

She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.


No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.


They often do.

When did you last?


Can't remember. I was a vegetarian for quite a long time before going vegan about
two
years ago.









--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

  #113 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 31-07-2006, 05:50 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 42
Default Where's everybody gone?


"pearl" wrote in message
...
"William" wrote in message
...

"pearl" wrote in message
...
"William" wrote in message
...

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
...
Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:

He was a lying criminal
Then how can you believe him

cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information
come
from
lying criminals.

What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?

The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.

He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.

Naturally. I've blamed my ex girlfriends for our break ups but not to the extent
he
went to.


Seems that the appearance of being happily married and settled meant a lot to him-
he relied on it to lend some credibility to his ranting. Couldn't lose face after
that.

He says you lured him, and that's shifting the blame onto you for the breakup.

Moreover, what bond would he have had with her if she didn't identify in some
way
with his skinhead worldview?

I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he
didn't
identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.

He wasn't a vegan. He was near-vegan when here, but after he'd left I found out
that he'd been scoffing hamburgers in town... Our common ground was mainly
religious belief. He was not violent or abusive toward me, but it eventually
became
apparent that our differences outweighed agreement, and, he was a really lazy
sod.
The end came when I discovered that he had been trawling for girls at porn
sites.

Really sorry to hear that Pearl. Glad to hear you had the bottle to dump him
though.
A lot don't and find they've wasted their lives on wasters like your ex.


It wasn't a good time, I'll say that, and not just because of that.. At the end of
the
day it was really just as well, as I had to go to England quite regularly and
needed
someone here to look after the place whilst I was gone. A reason for everything..

:-)





--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

  #114 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 31-07-2006, 05:54 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 42
Default Where's everybody gone?


[email protected] wrote in message ...
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:02:55 +0100, "William" wrote:


"pearl" wrote in message
...
"William" wrote in message
.. .

Hello Usual Suspect. I know who you are now.

An understandable misidentification of clone.

"Leif Erikson" is the infamous Jonathan Ball.
http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html

Him! I thought they came and carted him off ages ago. Oh crap!


If we Google Goo, we find that he is:
__________________________________________________ _______
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 499 for Goobernicus Gonad. (0.51 seconds)
[...]
Goobernicus Gonad - - the moron who thinks he's a genius and enjoys
being referred to simply as " Goo " - -
[...]
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
In his dishonest attempts to promote his own dishonesty, Goo has
pretended to be the following people agreeing with himself, *plus*
what is likely to be an even longer list that we're not yet aware of:

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog

elvira
Dieter
"Dieter
"

Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
****tard
Apoo
Ted Bell

Jay Santos

Rudy Canoza
Trappist

Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens

I remember some of those names. Are they all him? Who's Goo?

Goo claims to have some sort of honorary PhD from somewhere,
reportedly in dishonesty and idiotics. Whether or not there's any
element of truth to it, the Goober has certainly displayed himself in
a dishonest and idiotic manner a number of times:
__________________________________________________ _______
Ron asked:
So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
supplying the pet food industry?


Goo replied:
Yes.

Message-ID: et
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
__________________________________________________ _______
Ron pointed out:
You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become
PET FOOD.


Goo replied:
Some are.

Message-ID: .com
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo

"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo

"Darwin, a sentimental person, was projecting. He
saw something that wasn't there. He was, in a way,
hallucinating." - Goo

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
benefit from farming." - Goo

"Causing animals to be born and "get to experience life"
. . . is no mitigation at all for killing them." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo

"I have examined the question at length, and feel
there is only one reasonable conclusion: life, per se,
is not a benefit." - Goo

"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo

"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo

"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
to feel either." - Goo

"Anticipation requires language." - Goo

"No animals anticipate." - Goo

"The dog didn't do what Darwin said. His statement of
the "changes in behavior" is not reliable." - Goo

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo

"The fact of the matter is, with 135,000,000 cats and
dogs in the U.S., the food to feed them simply cannot
be "leftovers" from the animals bred to feed humans." - Goo

"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
going to be used entirely for human consumption,
entirely for animal consumption, or for some
combination; nor do they care." - Goo

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
pet food. " - Goo

"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
"I'm not stupid." - Goo
"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
"I educated the public" - Goo
"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo




--
Posted via a free Usenet account from
http://www.teranews.com

  #115 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 31-07-2006, 06:57 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 86
Default Where's everybody gone?

pearl wrote:
"William" wrote in message ...

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
rthlink.net...


Billy Blight wrote:



"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
. earthlink.net...

cut




It's the other way around.


I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.


Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.


My faculties are in peek condition.

Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
stupid-by-choice.

Actually, I was trying to be funny. Oh well.


.

She married a skinhead.


He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead.


I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.


If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.


That's the truth of it.


Bullshit. You adopted the outward appearance, and you talked the talk,
even if you didn't fully walk the walk. For all intents and purposes,
you *were* a skinhead during the time you were married to that violent
felon.


In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
being one herself.


You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
being one.


Just to be clear: I did *not* adopt the style, look, dress, haircut, or anything else.


That's a lie, you dirty foot-rubbing Chelsea.

And just to be clear, you *do* endorse bestiality:

*As long as the feelings are mutual*,
and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
problem with people's personal choices *as long as
they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
human or animal. [emphasis in original]
http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7



  #116 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 31-07-2006, 06:59 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 86
Default Where's everybody gone?

William wrote:
"pearl" wrote in message
...
"William" wrote in message
...

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
rthlink.net...


Billy Blight wrote:



"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
. earthlink.net...

cut




It's the other way around.


I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.


Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.


My faculties are in peek condition.

Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
stupid-by-choice.

Actually, I was trying to be funny. Oh well.


.


These guys have no sense of humour. It seems my use of peek in place of peak aroused
in Leif a state of pique. :-)

She married a skinhead.


He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead.


I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that
because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.


That's the truth of it.


I would say so.


Of course you would! You're another true believer in irrational,
anti-scientific bullshit. You *always* are willing to be credulous
towards another fellow crackpot.


In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
being one herself.

You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of
actually
being one.


Just to be clear: I did *not* adopt the style, look, dress, haircut, or anything
else. !

My bad. Sorry.


It's bullshit. She was a Chelsea - a skinhead at least in appearance.

  #117 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 31-07-2006, 07:02 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 86
Default Where's everybody gone?

William wrote:
"pearl" wrote in message
...
"William" wrote in message
...

"pearl" wrote in message
...
"William" wrote in message
...

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
...
Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:

He was a lying criminal
Then how can you believe him

cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information
come
from
lying criminals.

What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?

The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.

He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.

Naturally. I've blamed my ex girlfriends for our break ups but not to the extent
he
went to.


Seems that the appearance of being happily married and settled meant a lot to him-
he relied on it to lend some credibility to his ranting. Couldn't lose face after
that.

He says you lured him, and that's shifting the blame onto you for the breakup.


He isn't blaming her for the *breakup*, you stupid shitstain. He's
blaming her, quite correctly, for deceiving him into getting mixed up
with her new-age shiftless do-nothing ass in the first place.

  #118 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 31-07-2006, 07:05 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 86
Default Where's everybody gone?

William wrote:
cut

He was a lying criminal


Then how can you believe him,


He was right about lesley's appearance and the way she at least
pretended to be a skinhead in order to lure him into shagging her.

  #119 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 31-07-2006, 07:12 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 86
Default Where's everybody gone?

born liar lesley ("liesley") lied again:
"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
k.net...

William wrote:


Leif wrote:
..
bestiality


I very much doubt that.


Thank you. For the record...


For the record:

*As long as the feelings are mutual*,
and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
problem with people's personal choices *as long as
they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
human or animal. [emphasis in original]
lesley ("liesley") - http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7


I thought you were open minded?


You can doubt things while being open-minded about them.

You're not being honestly open-minded about it.


Yes I am,


No, you aren't.

Her endorsement of it was correctly inferred from her
failure to state her opposition to it following her
statement of support for someone (Karen Winter) who
openly endorses it. lesley was asked repeatedly if she
wanted to distance herself from Karen on at least that
one issue, and she refused to do so. That is implicit
support for it.


From: pearl


Yes, from lesley:

*As long as the feelings are mutual*,
and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
problem with people's personal choices *as long as
they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
human or animal. [emphasis in original]
http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7



"The side" is wall to wall with paedophiles,
zoophiles, blackmailers, would-be human vivisectionists
and horse traders like yourself


Ipse dixit.


No, it's substantiated by posts over the last three weeks addressing those
issues. Your silence over Karen's repeated support of bestiality tells us plenty
about you.


I don't recall reading that support. I seldom read off-topic posts.


It wasn't off topic.


If I didn't read it, it was within an off-topic post/thread.


Bullshit.

The guy was an ex-convict.


He did a stint in prison. Where you should be.


I have committed no crime. You married a violent felon.



He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got
together with him: she was aroused by it.


False.


No, *true*.

You can't possibly know all that. Soryy, but I don't believe you.

I do know all of it.


Deductive as ever.


Correct.



Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.

cut


Why did you cut, you chickenshit closed-minded ****wit?

restore

She went out of town, and he got into her computer and
started posting, right here in this newsgroup - a lot
of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here
is his post: http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using
her computer and her pseudonym at that time, "lilweed".


Following an inappropriate comment to a serious accident.


Who gives a **** why or how? The point is, he revealed a lot about
you.


Ball complaining about violent out-of-control skinheads - lol!


Right. Also complaining about shitbags like you who enable violent
out-of-control skinheads.


your closed-mindedness.


'There are those who believe that science is not just mistaken
on some interesting theoretical possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY
wrong on the most fundamental questions science can ask.


Your utter lack of scientific credentials couldn't be more thoroughly
established than it has been by your posting this rabidly anti-science
bit of bullshit.

  #120 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 31-07-2006, 07:15 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 42
Default Where's everybody gone?


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ups.com...
William wrote:
cut

He was a lying criminal


Then how can you believe him,


He was right about lesley's appearance and the way she at least
pretended to be a skinhead in order to lure him into shagging her.

Based on his evidence, and let's not forget that you called him a lying criminal. I
don't believe him, and therefore I don't believe you. You accept information from
lying criminals when it suits you, and I find that unethical.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright İ2004-2019 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017