Old 02-08-2006, 02:37 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Default Where's everybody gone?

Chelsea foot-rubbing harlot wrote:

Why do you claim I am not qualified to know?

Because you never studied this the relevant disciplines in science.

I have.

You have not, Karen.

What makes you think that you are qualified to know that?

She has stated that she studied history at university.
Then she got a job shampooing cats. She hasn't
studied biology, zoology, anatomy or any other science
at the university level. Neither have you.

You don't know what we've studied.

Uh huh. You failed out of engineering school and ended up learning
"reflexology" from new age hippie conmen:

I am a qualified Reflexologist and received my training in

London.
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a

Reflexology is pseudoscience:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflexo...cientific_view

BULLSHIT

Reflexology = bullshit. Penn and Teller were spot on.

Old 02-08-2006, 02:50 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message ...

pearl wrote:

Or as Karen Winter put it:

I don't think I have a right to prevent people by force
from doing things which cause no harm to another,
human or animal.

IOW, you don't object to humans ****ing animals. Case closed.

What case?

Exactly, you never had one.

YOU never had one, liar.

I told you back then that I think it is a perversion.

Yet you've never categorically condemned it

condemnation
1. an expression of strong disapproval; pronouncing
as wrong or morally culpable
http://www.answers.com/condemnation&r=67

the same way you have eating meat. Why is that,
Why do you find it wrong to eat an animal's flesh but permissible
to sexually abuse it?

Because it might not cause harm or distress as meat eating does.

Whether I think there should be a law against it is another question.

You keep confirming the fact that you're pro-bestiality.

No. You just keep intentionally mis-interpreting what I'm saying.

Old 02-08-2006, 02:54 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message ...
Chelsea foot-rubbing harlot wrote:

Lie # 1, 2 and 3.

Why do you claim I am not qualified to know?

Because you never studied this the relevant disciplines in science.

I have.

You have not, Karen.

What makes you think that you are qualified to know that?

She has stated that she studied history at university.
Then she got a job shampooing cats. She hasn't
studied biology, zoology, anatomy or any other science
at the university level. Neither have you.

You don't know what we've studied.

Uh huh. You failed out of engineering school and ended up learning
"reflexology" from new age hippie conmen:

Lies # 4 and 5.

I am a qualified Reflexologist and received my training in

London.
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a

Reflexology is pseudoscience:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflexo...cientific_view

BULLSHIT

Reflexology = bullshit. Penn and Teller were spot on.

You citing illusionists as authorities on it? What a joke!

Old 02-08-2006, 03:01 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Lesley wrote:

snip off-topic character assassination

You *don't* think people should have the right to eat meat in the
privacy of their own homes, but you do think it's okay if they ****
animals. Go figure!

I oppose anything which causes harm and distress.

Yet you condone sexual abuse of animals.

Old 02-08-2006, 03:10 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Karen Winter, schismatic ******* who abandoned her son, wrote:

You know, just when I think you can't sink any lower,

Look who's talking. The "anglo-catholic" who endorses pedophilia, bestiality, and is willing to stand up and cause painful divisions in her church. How do pedophilia and bestiality rank in "anglo-catholicism," Karen? Are they accepted practices? Or are you working on creating more schism the same way you have with sham homosexual marriages and ordination of impentitent fudgepackers?

You have totally abandoned

Not the way you did your own family.

No, I don't like him as a person. If he weren't my son, I
wouldn't want anything to do with him.
-- Karen Winter, Date: 2004-01-22
http://snipurl.com/4aea

I would have had no hesitation in letting my son associate
with the responsible pedophiles I met.
-- Karen Winter, 1999/07/11
http://snipurl.com/4aej

And for what did you abandon your son? For this sick old FAS-defective bat:
Do I hate kids? Yes!
-- Swan, Date: 2000/04/09
http://tinyurl.com/2f3wx

Hate the very social structure that created me? Oh,
Fertilla, you don't KNOW the homicidal fury that writhes within
my form like a rotting pestilential tumor crying for its
freedom! When I think back... when I ALLOW myself to think back
to the pastel stucco houses, each with a tricycle or a swingset
in the yard and a Cocker Spaniel or maybe a kitty named Mister
Fluff, I want to scream. No, I want to do worse than that... I
want to tear down those prim little houses, each festering in
its own self-assured vileness! I want to firebomb the Chevy
Suburbans, and **** a swastika into every dichondra infested
lawn! I want to grab Ward Cleaver by his ****ing GONADS and rip
his belly oepn to expose the wretched vomiting hypocrisy that
fills him like gas fills a dead wildebeest in the African sun.
I want to smash the windows to let in the wind and maybe
dissipate the stench of June Cleaver's rotting viviparous
snatch! Then I want to visit their neighbors, Ozzie and
Harriet. Maybe I'll catch JUne and Harriet in a squirming
******* love-fest, if either of them can stand the stretched-out
stench of their babyslots! Maybe we'll get lucky and see Ricky
buggering the Beav with eight inches of steel hard social
frustration screaming "I'll SHOW you whay they call you 'Beaver'
you little faggot!"

....You want bitter ****s, Smurfetta, you GOT 'em! Bitter? Try
so ****ing disgusted at a society that worships people in exact
inverse ratio to their age! The egg os holier than the soaked
Kotex, the zygote is better than the egg, but after that, it's
ALL DOWNHILL, Baby! Praise the sacred ****ing FETUS, worry about
the CHILLLLdrunnnn, but **** the adult, and SHITSCREW the poor
senior citizen worthless pile of flesh that he is! **** Granny,
but SAVE the bayyyybeeeee!

Consider me the retroactive ABORTION rotting in you living room!
You'll NEVER get me out of your carpet, no matter HOW hard you
try! I ****ing BATHE in PetFresh and Febreeze and my rage STILL
stinks to the high heavens, because when you get a whiff of ME
you're smelling YOU! I AM YOUR BOIL lanced and splattered over
your Sunday picnic!

Get this loud and get this clear, I HATE CHILDREN. I hate YOUR
children, I hate THEIR children, I hate every shitstain, every
whine, squeal, drool, dribble and quiver of the little maggotty
flesh loaves, ARE WE CLEAR ON THAT?!
-- Sylvia Stevens, Date: 2000/02/12
http://snipurl.com/4ae8

How can YOU say anyone else has sunk low? You're the bottom of the friggin' barrel, Karen.

Old 02-08-2006, 03:19 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Lesley, perverted foot-rubbing shithead from Eire, wrote:

snip

And just to be clear, you *do* endorse bestiality:

*As long as the feelings are mutual*,
and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
problem with people's personal choices *as long as
they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
human or animal. [emphasis in original]
http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7

From an AR point of view. What people do in the privacy of
their own home may be sick as hell, but as long as they're not
harming or causing distress to another - that's their business.

So you endorse it. You don't condemn it. Saying it's
"their business" is endorsement of it.

Saying it is sick as hell is condemnation.

No.

Of course it is condemnation.

No.

Of course it is condemnation.

You wrote yesterday, "Whether I think there should be a law against it is another question." That CONDONES it, it doesn't condemn it.

condemnation
1. an expression of strong disapproval; pronouncing
as wrong or morally culpable

Yet you still find it in your heart to condone it: "Whether I think there should be a law against it is another question."

We're not talking about any states. We're talking about YOU. You
endorse bestiality.

No I don't.

I. You offer qualified objections to it:
*As long as the feelings are mutual*,
and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
problem with people's personal choices *as long as
they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
human or animal. [emphasis in original]
lesley ("liesley") - http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7

II. You've condoned it as a matter of privacy:
"What people do in the privacy of their own home may be sick as hell, but as long as they're not harming or causing distress to another - that's their business."

III. You've further stated that you'd even oppose laws against it:
"Whether I think there should be a law against it is another question."

Whose side are you on, Lesley? The animal ****ers' side.

And, like many, I don't believe that I've
the right to interfere with others' choices

Unless they want to EAT an animal instead of **** it. You have a perverted sense of right and wrong, pervert.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:20 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

snip off-topic character assassination

Hypocrite. That's your MO.

You *don't* think people should have the right to eat meat in the
privacy of their own homes, but you do think it's okay if they ****
animals. Go figure!

I oppose anything which causes harm and distress.

Yet you condone sexual abuse of animals.

No. I have said it is a perversion numerous times.

Old 02-08-2006, 03:24 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Lesley continued her lies and perversions:

the same way you have eating meat. Why is that,
Why do you find it wrong to eat an animal's flesh but permissible
to sexually abuse it?

Because it might not cause harm or distress as meat eating does.

"Might not"?! Meat that's being eaten doesn't feel a thing. I'm not so sure animals get off, so to speak, on being sexually assaulted by humans or even by being conditioned to be receptive to sexual assault.

Whether I think there should be a law against it is another question.

You keep confirming the fact that you're pro-bestiality.

No.

Yes.

I. You offer only qualified objections to it:

Old 02-08-2006, 03:34 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Lesley, an indefensible fake, wrote:

You don't know what we've studied.

Uh huh. You failed out of engineering school and ended up learning
"reflexology" from new age hippie conmen:

I am a qualified Reflexologist and received my training in

London.
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a

Reflexology is pseudoscience:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflexo...cientific_view

BULLSHIT

Reflexology = bullshit. Penn and Teller were spot on.

You citing illusionists as authorities on it? What a joke!

Not as authorities, per se, but their show BULLSHIT exposes frauds and pseudoscience and other irrational nonsense. "Alternative medicine" is bullshit.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:38 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Lesley continues to condone bestiality:

You *don't* think people should have the right to eat meat in the
privacy of their own homes, but you do think it's okay if they ****
animals. Go figure!

I oppose anything which causes harm and distress.

Yet you condone sexual abuse of animals.

No.

Yes. You CONDONE it.

tr.v. con-doned, con-don-ing, con-dones
To overlook, forgive, or disregard (an offense) without protest or censure.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/condone

I have said it is a perversion numerous times.

Yet you continue to condone it:

Whose side are you on, Lesley? The animal ****ers' side. You haven't and can't disassociate yourself from them.

Old 02-08-2006, 03:44 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Not as authorities, per se, but their show BULLSHIT exposes frauds and
pseudoscience and other irrational nonsense. "Alternative medicine" is
bullshit.

What happens if and when it works?

Old 02-08-2006, 03:49 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:39:26 +0100, "pearl" wrote:

Goo wrote:

We're talking about YOU. You endorse bestiality.

No I don't. I think it is a perversion, as the vast majority do, whether
it is legislated against or not. And, like many, I don't believe that I've
the right to interfere with others' choices - so long as they don't harm
or cause distress to others.

That wasn't so hard was it? Is that the only thing on Goo's list
you disagree with? If not, what else?

Your moral posturing is bogus, psycho.

True, but that's also true of all "aras" imo...even the slightly
less dishonest ones.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:54 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Misterina wrote:

Not as authorities, per se, but their show BULLSHIT exposes frauds and

pseudoscience and other irrational nonsense. "Alternative medicine" is
bullshit.

What happens if and when it works?

It *doesn't* "work" as its scammers suggest. Reflexology's benefits don't extend beyond palliative results, like reducing stress or in the treatment of psychosomatic issues for which there's no underlying health problem to treat. While stress reduction *is* important, that's a much lower hurdle to clear than the "cure-all" nonsense its advocates claim for it. Reflexology has failed to live up to its hype in every double-blind study to which it's been subjected. Every single one.

http://skepdic.com/reflex.html
http://mtrsn.burtcom.homeip.net/sfaq_004.htm
http://skepdic.com/comments/reflexcom.html
http://www.ncahf.org/articles/o-r/reflexology.html

Etc.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:58 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:54:17 +0100, "William" wrote:

[email protected] pointed out:

If we Google Goo, we find that he is:
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 499 for Goobernicus Gonad. (0.51 seconds)
[...]
Goobernicus Gonad - - the moron who thinks he's a genius and enjoys
being referred to simply as " Goo " - -
[...]
In his dishonest attempts to promote his own dishonesty, Goo has
pretended to be the following people agreeing with himself, *plus*
what is likely to be an even longer list that we're not yet aware of:

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog

elvira
Dieter
"Dieter
"

Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
****tard
Apoo
Ted Bell

Jay Santos

Rudy Canoza
Trappist

Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens

I remember some of those names. Are they all him?

Yes "they"--and probably as many more--are the same
desperate and contemptible poster.

Who's Goo?

It's a way of referring to the desperate and contemptible
poster without rewarding his dishonesty by pretending along
with him that he's many different people, and without insulting
ourselves by rewarding Goo for the dishonest trick. When I
first saw Goo posting he was pretending to be "Jonathan Ball"
and then he went on to the others, plus the ones I'm not aware
of. Goo often posts as several different people in the same
thread. There's no reason to reward his dishonest tricks after
we become aware of them. One thing Goo can't escape from
is the fact that he thinks he's very intelligent, so "Goobernicus"
fits the moron perfectly, and it's an easy way of referring to this
one particularly dishonest individual pretending to be many.

Goo claims to have some sort of honorary PhD from somewhere,
reportedly in dishonesty and idiotics. Whether or not there's any
element of truth to it, the Goober has certainly displayed himself in
a dishonest and idiotic manner a number of times:
Ron asked:
So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:
Yes.

Ron pointed out:
You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become
PET FOOD.

Goo replied:
Some are.

"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo

"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo

"Darwin, a sentimental person, was projecting. He
saw something that wasn't there. He was, in a way,
hallucinating." - Goo

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
benefit from farming." - Goo

"Causing animals to be born and "get to experience life"
. . . is no mitigation at all for killing them." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo

"I have examined the question at length, and feel
there is only one reasonable conclusion: life, per se,
is not a benefit." - Goo

"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo

"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo

"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
to feel either." - Goo

"Anticipation requires language." - Goo

"No animals anticipate." - Goo

"The dog didn't do what Darwin said. His statement of
the "changes in behavior" is not reliable." - Goo

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo

"The fact of the matter is, with 135,000,000 cats and
dogs in the U.S., the food to feed them simply cannot
be "leftovers" from the animals bred to feed humans." - Goo

"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
going to be used entirely for human consumption,
entirely for animal consumption, or for some
combination; nor do they care." - Goo

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
pet food. " - Goo

"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
"I'm not stupid." - Goo
"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
"I educated the public" - Goo
"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo